Earbuds to fit little ears

I was having a hard time finding earbuds to fit my DD(5)'s ears and FINALLY came across some that have worked for her. I figured others may be having the same problem since so many of us have little ones. These ones come with 3 different sizes of earbuds; small, medium and large.

I found them on Amazon and they are available in three colors (black, white and pink).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NWS3SG/ref=ps_hm_mch_ce1

Right now, they are $19.95 (60% off) and have the usual Amazon shipping deals. Or if you collect Pepsi Stuff points, they are 75 points.

Here is a pic: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41un8OrhmrL._SS400_.jpg

HTH someone.

Thanks for the post!! Just today my DD3 was using the headphones that came with her portable dvd player but they are too big, they always slide down and end up sitting on her cheeks a bit, lol. I ordered the pink ones so hopefully she will use them!! :D

please please please check the volume on whatever it is your toddler is using before you let him wear ear buds!

if what you are using does not have a switch to preset the volume and your child you possibly change the volume on his own without you realizing it - then don't let them use it.

the last thing you want to do is damage your little one's hearing - because that lasts a lifetime.

I'm not endorsing this product - but it sounds like a great idea.

http://www.ingemicorp.com/

I actually bought the skull candy ones for myself as normal earbuds are just WAY too big and they hurt. I love them! I actually found mine at TJ Maxx for half the price I found them everywhere else! I also bought the JVC marshmallow ones, they are okay, but still big for my ears.

we have the skull candy ones like that got from TJ Max like pp- I think they where about $10- however they stay in by suction and I am not crazy about that. We have also used a $5 maxell pair from Walmart that I really liked for dd- (they where almost like earbuds on a headband) but they problem was they where made cheap and where the cord meets the plug had the plastic coating break and then they didn't work-

we have also tried the character ones from target that have the headband go behind the head and hook on the ears w/ foam- those didn't work for us either- too heavy & too big for dd's little ears...

ones that came with a DS kit do okay- foam kind that hook on ear (w/o band)

I wish Apple made smaller ones...

skull candy ear buds also come with 3 size ear parts (you get 3 in one package)...I had a hard time finding some to fit my son AND me, these worked the best for us as well

I love the skull candy ear buds. My ds 14 jacked mine and now I have to get some new ones. Of course now I might buy the green ones that match my nano, he's not likely to take those!