Walgreens $5 off $20 coupon July 31

Guest JustMeDiana

Have the coupons always said "Purchase amount of $20 or more must be before taxes and after coupons and discounts"???

In the past, I've always got $20 worth and then used manufacture Q's that bring the total under $20 and it's worked fine...but I don't remember if those Walgreen's coupons had that wording.

Have the coupons always said "Purchase amount of $20 or more must be before taxes and after coupons and discounts"???

In the past, I've always got $20 worth and then used manufacture Q's that bring the total under $20 and it's worked fine...but I don't remember if those Walgreen's coupons had that wording.

they changed it up last time... the machines at most stores were updated so that if your total went below $20 after coupons then the $5 coupon was added back to your total.

I think that it need to be $20 before taxes and after Walgreen's coupons and discounts. You can still use man Q's to go below $20. Or at least that's the way it worked here the last time...

i had one store that was 20 after wag coupons and one that was 20 after all coupons.