70% off select Dining Certs, exp 7/31 - Restaurant.com

vsa3janes

http://restaurant.com/

Take 70% off Restaurant.com dining certificates with coupon code CRAVE through 7/31.

For example, a $25 certificate normally sells for $10, but is now only $3 with the 70% off coupon code. Obviously, not all restaurants participate, but there are more than you think. Also, be careful to read the fine print as many restaurants exclude Saturday, alcohol, and other things

If you buy the restaurant.com certs instead of going directly to the restaurant of choice...they don't expire (I've talked to them a few times and they always say the same thing). The CRAVE code works on these so stock up then as you need them you convert over to the specific restaurant.

Thanks so much! I cannot believe I, a frugal shopper and avid restaurant goer, did not know about restaurants.com. Better believe I stocked up on gift certificates. Plenty of great participating restaurants in my area. :-)

I did as one of the PPs suggested (thank you!) and bought the restaurant.com certificates since the one I wanted was OOS. When they come back in stock, I'll convert my "generic" ones to the specific ones I want. That way there's no worry about missing the 7/31 deadline for the special.

Jennifer

This may seem like a stupid question, but I'm new to this. If I buy a Restaurant.com certificate at 70% off... could I then immediately redeem it for specific restaurants at 70% off? Does my question make sense?

Not a stupid question, I called them and they said no. You would be doubling up and they don't allow that :( sorry