Walgreen's $5 off $20 on June 13th

dcofsc

Do they let you do two separate purchses. for example: buy 4 cokes for $26 get $6 back in register rewards plus $5 off coupon. then in a separate order get sugar, foil etc with rewards right away? We just had a walgreens open so I'm not sure of there rules yet. thanks for the coupon linK!

Do they let you do two separate purchses. for example: buy 4 cokes for $26 get $6 back in register rewards plus $5 off coupon. then in a separate order get sugar, foil etc with rewards right away? We just had a walgreens open so I'm not sure of there rules yet. thanks for the coupon linK!

I usually take all my stuff out to my car, unload it and then go back in. If you feel funny about it .. have the front cashier check you out first, then go to cosmetics for the other purchase.

The small print also says limit one coupon per person per offer. So take that however you wish.

I'm lucky and have 4 Walgreens within 5 miles of my house!

I used mine today and I combined it with coupons. Maybelline lip and polish are B1G1. Rite Aid has tons of coupons out to use with them.

Here's what I got:

6 shiny licious lip gloss

2 nail polish

-2.00 off lip x's 6

-1.00 off nail x's 2

-5 off 20

total 2.45

I hoped there would be a good deal with those coupons I picked up!!!

I used mine today and I combined it with coupons. Maybelline lip and polish are B1G1. Rite Aid has tons of coupons out to use with them.

Here's what I got:

6 shiny licious lip gloss

2 nail polish

-2.00 off lip x's 6

-1.00 off nail x's 2

-5 off 20

total 2.45

I hoped there would be a good deal with those coupons I picked up!!!

So they did not take the 5 off when the balance was below 20?

the lady here took off the coupon first before she took off my manufacturers coupons but just to be safe I had my total around $20 anyways, after she took off all the coupons my total was exactly $15.00, I bought things we needed and they also had rebates

I am getting ready to head out now. I am going to load up on trial size stuff that I have coupons for and hope they have bandaids in stock today! DH needs Starbucks so if I can get everything free, then the Starbucks should be around $1.99. Its on sale for $6.99 this week. Wish me luck! We only have 2 Walgreens in town so I will be hitting them both. :)

Went perfectly. I hit 2 stores. My total before coupons was just over $20 in each store. They took the coupon and the manu coupons with no problems. I spent a total of $3.xx oop and here is what I got:

2 Freestyle Meters ($9.99 - $9.99q)

3 Starbucks Coffee ($6.99)

2 boxes of bandaids ($0.99 - $1q)

6 Boxes of Bandaid emergency kits ($0.99 - $1q)

3 Boxes of envelopes (On clearance $0.15 each!!!)

Went perfectly. I hit 2 stores. My total before coupons was just over $20 in each store. They took the coupon and the manu coupons with no problems. I spent a total of $3.xx oop and here is what I got:

2 Freestyle Meters ($9.99 - $9.99q)

3 Starbucks Coffee ($6.99)

2 boxes of bandaids ($0.99 - $1q)

6 Boxes of Bandaid emergency kits ($0.99 - $1q)

3 Boxes of envelopes (On clearance $0.15 each!!!)

How id you do this? When my total dropped below $20 with coupons, the register kicked the $5 off. The cashier tried several times to get it to work, but it wouldnt. My total would have ben $3 for everything, but i had to pay $8 :(

How id you do this? When my total dropped below $20 with coupons, the register kicked the $5 off. The cashier tried several times to get it to work, but it wouldnt. My total would have ben $3 for everything, but i had to pay $8 :(

I am not sure. Our stores here have never had a problem doing this. I think it may be computer programming or something. Everytime they have this coupon, it lets me do it. I am just waiting for the day our coputers get the update. :)