Extreme Arcade Home Arcade $599.98 Sears.com

Fishboysmom

Does anyone have this arcade? Is the regular price really $1500? Thanks for any help. :D Please help me so that I don't spend more money.:eyepoppin

I did a price check on Google for Arcades--this seems to be a very good deal. The prices originally are outrageous!

• 2 months later...

wow great deal. Can someone who has this tell me how the electricity bill looks after buying one of these. I would love one but am scared that the electricity bill might go up to much and it won't be worth it.

I got it for $599. Haven't noticed an increase in electricity. About the same as a tv

I finally caved at such a great price. This will be a great gift for Christmas. I ended up buying Sears gift cards at Kroger through my Kroger gift card. 4% of the face amount of the gift cards will go to pay for DD's soccer fees. Then, I went through ebates to save 2% and also used the $5 off coupon.

Zooskoo, have you liked the arcade? It's not a good deal if my kids won't use the thing!

I finally caved at such a great price. This will be a great gift for Christmas. I ended up buying Sears gift cards at Kroger through my Kroger gift card. 4% of the face amount of the gift cards will go to pay for DD's soccer fees. Then, I went through ebates to save 2% and also used the $5 off coupon.

Zooskoo, have you liked the arcade? It's not a good deal if my kids won't use the thing!

We love it, but it is the OLD style games. It certainly isn't the type of games on xbox or ps

Darn, this is out of stock in my area, my brother's area and my sister's area. Sounds like a great deal.

You can have the arcade shipped to your Sear's store at no charge. That is what I did when I ordered. The website shows that they are still in stock.

I hate it when people call these games "OLD." I speant many an evening in the arcade playing these games.

:)

Still a great deal.

Yeah, I guess it means that I am really old. :D Us old people still enjoy the bargains on gottadeal that the spring chickens post.

I can't find any in stock in my area............. :(

Anybody live within 200 miles of Detroit and have it in stock at their Sears? For $399 I'd drive to pick it up. Called Sears and of course I was connected to their customer service rep who was based in India and she couldn't tell me any more then the website. :mad:

Thanks for your help.

Do like I did. Order online and have it shipped to your local store for pickup. Got it in 3 days.

Thanks for the deal. Santa sack will be heavy.

I ordered mine on Tuesday, and it has already been shipped to the store (no charge for shipping). Now, I just need the girls' dad to pick it up. Looks like mine took 3 days too. That's really quick shipping.

How did you get it delivered to your store. If I try to purchase it, I am asked for my zip code and it says it is not available in my area. Then I put I would like it delivered and it tells me it is out of stock in my zip code.

I sent this link to a friend, of course it wasn't available anywhere...

Today he popped into a Sears Clearance Outlet looking for a rototiller attachment for his weed wacker...he noticed the arcade on display. Price on it was $1099.

He asked someone to check the price online, the guy's jaw hit the floor. He kept saying "this is impossible".

He even told my friend that if anyone in the store knew the thing wasn't $1099 and really was $399.99, they would have bought it.

I was finally able to order one. They were out of stock in so many areas but I finally found them in Iowa so if anyone lives in Iowa and wants one they have them there. What I did was found it in Iowa (use zip code 52204) and from there was able to add it to my cart. I just paid the $65 to deliver it because they would not ship it to my store for free and it did not seem like a lot to me for $65 shipping where they bring it into your house. Good Luck.

Thanks knreich! Just got home this evening and saw your post. Went to the website and did exactly like you did. I'm somewhat worried that the $65 delivery fee is only for local delivery, but then again why would it process the order even though I put my Michigan address and zip code in??? Keeping my fingers crossed!! :crossfing

My wife and I both grew up with these games and we almost bought one of these units a few years ago but the price tag scared us away. Thanks again knreich & keep me posted! :g_thumbri

I was finally able to order one. They were out of stock in so many areas but I finally found them in Iowa so if anyone lives in Iowa and wants one they have them there. What I did was found it in Iowa (use zip code 52204) and from there was able to add it to my cart. I just paid the $65 to deliver it because they would not ship it to my store for free and it did not seem like a lot to me for $65 shipping where they bring it into your house. Good Luck.

The $65 delivery is worth it. This is heavy! Awesome deal. I'm tempted to get another one as a Christmas gift.

Thank you for shopping at Sears.com. Unfortunately, due to either the demand for the item(s) that you ordered or the method of your payment; we were unable to process your order. Consequently, we will be canceling your order for the item(s) listed below.

:bigcry::gdcry: