Kids Crocs Cayman $12.49!

BridgeIU

Great deal.

How do you go about getting a price match from Zappos?

You first have to purchase from Zappos and then call them and let them know that you found it at Tillys.com for $xx. and the total cost including shipping and they'll adjust it to 110% of the price. But I just checked on Zappos and don't see that PM guarantee anymore so I'm not even sure if they're still offering it.

You first have to purchase from Zappos and then call them and let them know that you found it at Tillys.com for $xx. and the total cost including shipping and they'll adjust it to 110% of the price. But I just checked on Zappos and don't see that PM guarantee anymore so I'm not even sure if they're still offering it.

When I called them about a month ago= the CS rep said that they were not offering the price matching anymore....:(

Zappos stopped offering their price match about a month ago. I think that shoebuy still offeres a price match as well as shoes.com