"For Mothers" One Dozen Assorted Mother's Day Roses w/free Chocolates & Vase $22.76

mahyar1

One Dozen Assorted Mother's Day Roses w/free Chocolates & Vase $22.76 Shipped

http://products.proflowers.com/flowers/OneDozenAssortedMothersDayRoseswFREEChocolates-43207?&ref=FGVPRTLSViewSonic

Item Description:

12 fresh-cut assorted color roses

Measures approximately 16" tall

Includes box of Spring Chocolates

Item #43207

This bouquet of one dozen, South American Roses is an absolute favorite to send for spring! Comes with an assortment of brilliant red roses, delicate pink roses, golden yellow roses, and perfect peach roses. The length of these roses creates a fuller, more compact look than their longer stemmed alternatives. To allow these beautiful flowers to last much longer, they are shipped fresh, budding, and ready to bloom.

Here's my order details:

One Dozen Assorted Mother`s Day Roses w/FREE Chocolates: $19.99

Glass Ginger: Free!

Spring Chocolates: Included!

a $10 discount off your product price: -$10.00

Courier Fuel Surcharge: $1.93

Standard Express Delivery: $9.99

Tax: $0.85

TOTAL: $22.76

Edited by mahyar1

anyone order from here before?:confused:

They are legit. I've always had great flowers from them. I used to order from 1-800-flowers, but thre quality got so consistently bad that it wasn't worth it anymore. That's when I switched to proflowers. It's been great since.

Thanks got some for my mom!!

After I ordered I had a screen pop up that said enter your email for a 15.oo off next purchase code. Well I think I may have screwed up because after I hit enter I noticed it said something about monthly payment. I think it is something easy saver. Is this something I should be worried about? I haven't got anything in my email.

ProFlowers is great. they say they're direct from the grower, so the flowers will not come arranged - they come in a huge box. the vase should be in the box. chocolates may come separately though... since i remember the one time i received proflowers, the box was pretty much built for the flowers.

great quality flowers.

Yes. They have been around for years and I have ordered as well as received flowers from them many, many times. The flowers are always beautiful and come direct from the grower. DH sent me beautiful tulips when we were dating and they lasted 3 weeks!

They don't farm out the orders to a local florist like some of the other big name florists do. You get exactly what you order.

Not sure what I am doing wrong? I chose May 9 for delivery date...

Your Order Details:

Order Total

Guaranteed May 9 Delivery: $4.99

This order qualifies for a Free Shipping Rebate.

Tax: $1.55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL: $36.

Your Order Details:

Order Total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are having problems ordering, give them a call and tell them about the extra $10 discount. They will adjust the price for you :)

Your Order Details:

Order Total

You have to choose the option May 8th OR May 9th, it's a seperate option that includes both days. The flowers will be delivered either May 8th or 9th.

You have to choose the option May 8th OR May 9th, it's a seperate option that includes both days. The flowers will be delivered either May 8th or 9th.

No the $10 online coupon is dead. Other people from other sites have confirmed they got the $10 off by calling

I'm on the phone right now. They are claiming you have to order $29.99 or above to get the $10 off. I already made 2 orders. I had them cancel the orders because the wouldn't give me the money off.

They said it wasn't them. It was slickdeals giving the $$ off and they would not honor it, even though it didn't say $29.99 on the page it takes you to. Weird.

well, even without the extra $10 off, this is still a fantastic deal on delivered roses. I looked elsewhere and got much higher pricing. I love pro flowers too, they always are so beautiful...

thanks OP

I just ordered the roses for my mom and had problems too. My order came to $37.91. The $10 off, which they changed to $15 off was a gimic with a fee to join a service. I did not join so I was not going to get the discount. I called the company as others suggested and the woman ended up giving me $12.99 shipping refund. Hopefully I will see it on my credit card when it comes. I have never ordered from them before so I"m hoping to be pleased with the order. My Mom doesn't live near me but I'm sure I will hear how nice they are.

Happy Mother's Day one and all!