Medieval Times South Carolina Coupon

We were just in Myrtle Beach and I remember seeing a coupon for that place. I picked up coupons from the hotel we stayed at and stopped on the way at one of those shops where you get discount coupons and books. I can't remember which one it was in tho. I'll look and see if I still have the books. Sorry I'm not more help.

Found this online

http://www.medievaltimes.com/sccoupons.htm

If you google Sunny Day Guide you can have a coupon book sent to you or print coupons off the site.

Edited by my2aboys
More info

There is a 2 dollar off coupon in the big coupon book you can pick up at most hotels or the visitor center. I have one but it just went dead as it was in a 2007 book. You can pick up gift certificates for a couple of places to eat at restaurant.com. Hope you have a great time. We don't live but about 35 miles from there so we go frequently.

I always check medieval times website before we go there & check what promotions they are running that month. If you don't check first and just call up & buy your tickets they will sell you all full priced tickets, they won't tell you that children are free that month or whatever promotion their website has on it.

I live very near Myrtle Beach and I would agree with the others. Stop at any of the visitor centers and they have lots of coupons. There are also coupons placed at the doorway of most restaurants.

I will be at the beach on Monday. If I can get some coupons, I will let you know. I say IF because my Mom has a doctor's appointment and you know how those can go sometimes.