Zales, Up to 70% off! extra 30% off the clearance

lzaina

• 3 weeks later...

I don't wear diamonds for reasons regarding human rights conflict in connection with their sale. I got rid of all mine years ago.

There are too many good alternatives out there today to have to resort to possibly contributing to human suffering in other parts of the world.

try the Diamond Nexus Labs site

http://www.diamondnexuslabs.com/?gclid=CKn5-6CLyZICFQGCxwod33IFbg

so if a man makes $35,000 a year he is expected to spend $6000 on a ring according to the DeBeers diamond cartel

that's insane

and women should be ashamed of themselves for being so sheep-like and going along with this whole scam

I mean seriously ladies, it's just a shiny rock

conspicuous consumption at it's most vulgar

I don't wear diamonds for reasons regarding human rights conflict in connection with their sale. I got rid of all mine years ago.

There are too many good alternatives out there today to have to resort to possibly contributing to human suffering in other parts of the world.

This is a forum for sharing deals, bargains, and good buys. I looked at our website and the prices are not that great of a savings. If you are looking for somewhere to speak on your soapbox, find a debate forum.

It always seemed crazy to me that becoming engaged requires a jewelry purchase that is supposed to be equal to TWO MONTHS SALARY

lol

so if a man makes $35,000 a year he is expected to spend $6000 on a ring according to the DeBeers diamond cartel

that's insane

and women should be ashamed of themselves for being so sheep-like and going along with this whole scam

:gddrama::gd_tcrap:

That is a great sale! I will have to leave some sites up for hubby for "ideas" for mother's day. :D

Thanks!!!!!!

Seriously, who ASKED YOU??????????????????? :gd_tcrap::2offtopic Take your negativity somewhere else!

That is a great sale! I will have to leave some sites up for hubby for "ideas" for mother's day. :D

Thanks!!!!!

Just make sure whatever you leave for hints costs at least two months worth of pay for him, otherwise it's not worth it. :P

This is a forum for sharing deals, bargains, and good buys. I looked at our website and the prices are not that great of a savings. If you are looking for somewhere to speak on your soapbox, find a debate forum.

That site was just an example of alternatives. I have no interest in their product.

I think that people knowing the truth about all the money they are throwing away on diamonds, which they are led to believe are an investment when, in actuality they are being scammed is very relevant in a forum about getting the most for your money.

If there was another company out there scamming people out of thousands of hard earned dollars people would be appalled and call for legislative action, but since the DeBeers cartel has done such a magnificent marketing/brainwashing campaign over the last 50 years or so (up until that point, diamond engagement rings were practically unheard of) people act like drones. Happily emptying their wallets in pursuit of a "symbol" of love and devotion.

I just added a few things to my cart & it took the discount off my items in the cart. When I used the link on the original post, I then clicked on the 30% off clearance on the home page, maybe that's what is making it show.???

The site is giving me the 30% off but is charging me $18.95 shipping, that's insane!!! what am I doing wrong? It took the code for the free shipping till I got to shipping page. It is giving me no other option than USPS priority. I tried it once with my PO box and once with only my street address.

any suggestions? I would love to get my mom that gma pendant.

The site is giving me the 30% off but is charging me $18.95 shipping, that's insane!!! what am I doing wrong? It took the code for the free shipping till I got to shipping page. It is giving me no other option than USPS priority. I tried it once with my PO box and once with only my street address.

any suggestions? I would love to get my mom that gma pendant.

You have to have an adult sign for the packages.

that's insane

To each their own:rolleyes:..... I LOVE my diamonds, and I am NOT ashamed to wear them at all:D!!

• 3 months later...