Hot/Cold Water Cooler Dispenser

I am looking to get a new hot/cold water cooler dispenser. I have one right now that we are renting through Culligan, but are paying 9.95 a month for and have for the last 2 years. Hubby is sick of paying rent on it and just said that we should have gotten a new one long time ago. I agreed, so we just figured we would get one.

Does anyone know of a good one in the 150.00 or less range. Doesnt have to have the hot water, can have room temp. Also color doesnt matter. Cannot be the countertop, has to be the full big size one.

Also, if you find a good deal on one, is there a code to go with it?

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

I did a couple of quick searches of "water cooler" at walmart.com, target.com and amazon.com and all three places had a variety to choose from.

One of the ones at amazon.com had better ratings/reviews than any of them at walmart or target.

HTH

I bought one at big lots a couple of months ago. I don't know if they still have them, but I paid $99, and it has hot, cold and room temp water. Also might want to check Lowes and Home Depot as they carry them, and you can get a 10% off lowes coupon at the Post office in the moving kit. Hope that helps. :)

I'm also looking for one. I'm also currently renting one from Poland Spring with water delivery every 2 weeks. My neighbor said she got one for a great price at BJ's and I can get the water there also for way less than I'm paying Poland Spring right now, but I know my GDers can find one at a GREAT price.

We bought ours' at Sam's Club a few years ago. It has hot, cold, and room temp. Also has a little refridgerator/cooler in the bottom. $159.99 + tax. Haven't had a problem with it at all (unless you count the fact that ds5 likes to go over to it and let the water run out onto the floor ;) )