4 days only Bath & Body Works - free tote with $15 purchase

TAJ mommy

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/52/83/52831_assets/home_freshfloral_030308.jpg <--seems like a good deal

Buy any 2 enchanted orchid full-size products and receive $1**

so if you buy any 2 enchanted orchid full-size products you get money back, a free tote, AND a coupon for a bouquet of flowers?!

if i needed anything i'd be in on this deal.

Edited by samisma
typo

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cms_widgets/52/83/52831_assets/home_freshfloral_030308.jpg <--seems like a good deal

so if you buy any 2 enchanted orchid full-size products you get money back, a free tote, AND a coupon for a bouquet of flowers?!

if i needed anything i'd be in on this deal.

How do you figure you get money back??

OK I called 2 local stores...and got the same answer.

They have the totes in stores :)..I'm headed there tomorrow!!.......About the flower deal you Buy any 2 enchanted orchid full-size products .... you will get a voucher to go online and purchase the flowers .... she said they will probably asked you for receipt number to provide proof of purchase.

Edited by justjessie99

Just checked, the Enchanted Orchid Bouquet is $57.95 w/o vase, $67.95 with vase and $16.95 to ship, Holy Moly, thats really high shipping. I understand Orchids are expensive but whew.....Maybe someone can find a code for those interested in the flowers.

Just checked, the Enchanted Orchid Bouquet is $57.95 w/o vase, $67.95 with vase and $16.95 to ship, Holy Moly, thats really high shipping. I understand Orchids are expensive but whew.....Maybe someone can find a code for those interested in the flowers.

The only one that I can find is THANKS for 10% off. I haven't tested it though.