Free McSkillet at McDonald's 2/28-2/29

4gr8girls

They just sent me an email today letting me know. I don't really eat breakfast, but may have to check it out....Wonder what the calories are on that thing????

This is from McD's website:

McSkillet with sausage: 610 calories, 36 g fat

McSkillet with steak: 570 calories, 30 g fat

Took the kids today. Before I ordered I asked about the free mcskillet and the guy told me the deal was only for tomorrow. I drove past a McDonalds yesterday and I know there was a sign in the window that said 3/28 & 3/29. I asked him if just some McD's were doing it both days ... he looked at me as if I was stupid and said "no tomorrow". I would have waited until tomorrow had I known. Anyone else have this problem?

Took the kids today. Before I ordered I asked about the free mcskillet and the guy told me the deal was only for tomorrow. I drove past a McDonalds yesterday and I know there was a sign in the window that said 3/28 & 3/29. I asked him if just some McD's were doing it both days ... he looked at me as if I was stupid and said "no tomorrow". I would have waited until tomorrow had I known. Anyone else have this problem?

Today is the 27th. It is 2/28 and 2/29.

I can oly suggest we call the Mc Donalds we all go to before we take the trip there to see if it is both days. I would like to try one if I can get it for buying a large drink.

Thanks for the post.

I called our local one and they are only giving out trial size ones.

But then the one here in town is known for the chaep owners they have. At the one here in Plymouth wi you can only get one refill of soda. As they reill the cup for you.

I also just called the Store in Fond du lac and they have the reg size ones. and they are having them for both days

It is official I am an IDIOT!!!! Do I ever feel stupid! No wonder he looked at me like that...it's true :sidesplit

In my original post I even have the wrong month....wow .. where is my head today!

LOL! That is too funny. I am a mom so I feel for you. I have done that before since I rarely pay attention to the date or day of the week.

FYI-- cashier at my local McD's told me this morning (yep, I got the dates mixed up too- LOL) that the medium or large drink MUST be a Coke product. She then went on to specifically say, "Tea won't work."

This could be a YMMV thing... or maybe Coke is helping to pay for this promo??

HTH!!

FYI-- cashier at my local McD's told me this morning (yep, I got the dates mixed up too- LOL) that the medium or large drink MUST be a Coke product. She then went on to specifically say, "Tea won't work."

This could be a YMMV thing... or maybe Coke is helping to pay for this promo??

HTH!!

My thought is that it's probably because Coke is just about pure profit. They'll surely make more on the drinks than they'll lose on the burritos.

I got mine this morning and it was okay. I wanted the one with steak, but my McD's only had the sausage. I have had them before and this one was slim. The fillings were much less than the other one I had.

I would say they are still cutting profit. Who ever said Coke is almost pure profit is right. It was $1.50 for a Med drink here this morning!

I can oly suggest we call the Mc Donalds we all go to before we take the trip there to see if it is both days. I would like to try one if I can get it for buying a large drink.

Thanks for the post.

I called our local one and they are only giving out trial size ones.

But then the one here in town is known for the chaep owners they have. At the one here in Plymouth wi you can only get one refill of soda. As they reill the cup for you.

I also just called the Store in Fond du lac and they have the reg size ones. and they are having them for both days

Thanks for the heads-up! That is by far the cheapest McD's I've ever been to! Trial size?!

I went this morning and ordered a large coffee - she said I had to buy a drink. I said coffee is a drink and she said no. HUH??? I got an iced tea instead but coffee costs more so it was their loss.

I got mine today with a large coffee. I think your cashier was having a bad day :(