Limited Too Extra 50% Off Clearance

4tiaras1crown

They told me in store that they underwear pack of 3 were NOT INCLUDED in accessory sale...but the socks packaged the same way were...did anyone get them? I was so mad I took 20 minutes to find the last 3 packs in the XS! GRR! Would have been a killer deal!

We picked up both as our free accessory. I thought they were both underwear, but one was socks, and one underwear.

I have been trying to go buy some more clothing at the limited too and well I don't know if my sweetie put it in as a site I am no longer allowed to go to (LOL) or if they are having problems today!! Anyone else having issues with the website?

It's not your sweetie, I just tried to go to the site, got my clothes today and they are so nice I was gonna see if anything new was there, and the site won't open.

FYI ~ This company has been extremely user friendly with me. If you have any problems, just call, I am sure they will try to rectify.

I have had a situation in the past that I am sure is pretty frequent but they have fixed it both times. Many people (ME) use the extra buck as an incentive to reach the 50.00 mark. Then after the order is completed, one item may go on back order or be cancelled because of stock. The computer doesnt realize this and will only send you as many cards you qualify for no matter what amount your original order is.

This happened to me 2 times and both times I called and they sent out cards right away no problem that I originally qualified for.

It was frustrating until I got a person, almost immediately both times, and both times they gave me absolutely no grief.

FYI ~ This company has been extremely user friendly with me. If you have any problems, just call, I am sure they will try to rectify.

I have had a situation in the past that I am sure is pretty frequent but they have fixed it both times. Many people (ME) use the extra buck as an incentive to reach the 50.00 mark. Then after the order is completed, one item may go on back order or be cancelled because of stock. The computer doesnt realize this and will only send you as many cards you qualify for no matter what amount your original order is.

This happened to me 2 times and both times I called and they sent out cards right away no problem that I originally qualified for.

It was frustrating until I got a person, almost immediately both times, and both times they gave me absolutely no grief.

I had the same thing happen. I e-mailed and they mailed me out the card I would have earned plus an extra! I was very grateful! Atleast they realize the mistakes and try to make things right.

• 4 weeks later...