Limited Edition Lucky For You Teddy at Build A Bear

Fishboysmom

We signed up either online or in store and now receive mailings every other month or so with a $5 off of the animal coupon. We went over the weekend since it was my daughters birthday and seen this bear. It is so cute. They also have a frog I think that has hearts all over it that is cute.

My niece picked out this bear for her birthday at Build-a-Bear last weekend. There is a very cute dress with shamrocks that matches the bear that should bring the total up to the $25. There were Valentine's day stickers at the register for asking.

We had purchased the $10 gift card for $5 offered every Dec., so used that, a $10 rewards certificate (always scan your Stuff Fur Stuff card-you get double points for birthday months-so it is possible to get a $10 coupon for every $50 you spend instead of every $100) used the magazine coupon mentioned in the previous post for $5 off of an animal, and the $5 Birthday coupon(my niece also picked out a bed.) Some of the coupons prohibited stacking-but the cashier used them all in one transaction rather than have us split them up. Total was $25 off, so only spent $6.xx plus the $5 spent in Dec for the gift card!!

If my nephew wants to go for his birthday, we are hoping for another $5 off of an animal coupon and $5 birthday card-but there are never guarantees.

With the money saved, my niece went to Justice for clothes and to Hallmark for a Webkinz.

Obviously, a very happy girl.

CityGuideNY has BAB coupons for $5 off $25. The part above the coupon says to use it in the 5th Avenue store, but I've used them here in GA with no problems. There's one for February: http://www.cityguideny.com/listingscoupons/BuildABear_1.08.jpg and another one for March (I'm not sure if you can use this one yet, but it is posted on their site): http://www.cityguideny.com/listingscoupons/BuildABear_2.08.jpg

HTH! :)

that is the cutest thing ever~~ i have a ton of 5.00 off coupons~! I founf them at our hotel when we stayed at the beach.. If anyone wants one I could mail it to you . :) the coupons are for 5.00 off no matter what the purchase is

I was mailing everyones requests and I noticed that it said 5 off 25 or more.../ but I have used it several times and not spent that much i guesss if the cashier doen not notice it then u can but it does say that 25 amount on it im sorry for the confusion.. I have still mailed everyones who PMed me with the addy

Hi everybody -

Just thought I would let you guys know some build-a-bear inside info. I worked there for almost 3 years, and the main thing I learned is that they ALWAYS want you to please the customer. We always had coupons at the register for anyone that asked, as well as stickers and cute little kids toys (that include a coupon inside). Anytime you stop by build-a-bear, especially if you have a kid with you, just ask the person at the register for a coupon or a toy. Also, it is their policy to always take expired coupons.. so never throw your's away! Basically, the people that work there will (usually) bend over backwards to take care of you, unless you take too much advantage of the system.

Hope that helps.. maybe.