Walgreens Free Family Value Photo Pack 3 Days Only

mudechevy

I did this with no problems. I also looked up my son's zip code on the other side of the country. opened a new account, uploaded a picture of him and his son to the walgreens near him. then I called him and told him his Valentine's gift was at the walgreens by his house in the photo department. And told him to go in after work and pick it up! What a good deal!

I did this with no problems. I also looked up my son's zip code on the other side of the country. opened a new account, uploaded a picture of him and his son to the walgreens near him. then I called him and told him his Valentine's gift was at the walgreens by his house in the photo department. And told him to go in after work and pick it up! What a good deal!

That's a great idea. Thanks for the tip.

I ordered 4 sets of these ( I know...I went overboard) and had them sent to 4 different Walgreens near me. I ordered one with my daughter's picture, one with my niece's picture, one with my great-niece's picture and one with my Goddaughter's. I will give them to the respective families for Valentine's Day. Give pics to my daughter of her buddies and kinfolk and there's even some for me. :) I buy frames all the time so I'll just go through my frame stash and pick out frames to put these in for giftgiving.

Thanks again to the OP.

I picked up my packet today. These will be fun to put together for Valentine's Day. I also did my Shutterfly things from Target. I got the email that they have shipped and should arrive by Feb. 13. I'll make up little gifts for different family and friends. I have frames for these pics....just need to get some Valentine's giftbags.