FREE Black and Decker Blender After Rebate at Kohls and more

mahyar1

15% off : MVCCHARGE15.

Free Shipping : MVC3678 with kohl's card

FREE AFTER REBATE Black and Decker Blender

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524892384235&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752702323&bmUID=1201634217449

FREE AFTER REBATE West Bend® 6-qt. Crockery™ Cooker

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/bestsellers/PRD~57424/West+Bend+6qt+Crockery+Cooker.jsp

ALSO FREE AFTER REBATE Hamilton Beach® 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/kitchenelectrics/coffeemakers/coffeeandespressomakers/PRD~173168/Hamilton+Beach+12Cup+Digital+Coffee+Maker.jsp

Get Cash Back! Simply purchase this item between January 29 and January 30, 2008, and you'll receive a $10 rebate. Mail-in rebate card included with your Kohls.com purchase. Just follow the directions to get your gift!

* Ice crush button perfectly prepares ice for making frozen drinks, snow cones, smoothies and more.

* Stainless steel, all-metal blade shaft conquers all ingredients in its path.

* Ten speeds, plus a convenient pulse setting, handle all your blending needs.

* Sleek horizontal design with angled buttons easily wipes clean.

* Powerful 450-watt motor effortlessly blends, purees and crushes.

* Fast-clean button allows you to add soap and water to jar, press the button and initiate a speedy cleanup.

* Easy-pour spout makes transporting your drinks a breeze.

* Details:

o Get Cash Back! Simply purchase this item between January 29 and January 30, 2008, and you'll receive a $10 rebate. Mail-in rebate card included with your Kohls.com purchase. Just follow the directions to get your gift!

o 42-oz. capacity

o Dishwasher safe jar & blade shaft

o Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

o Model numbers:

+ Black: BL10450HB

+ White: BL10450H

Edited by mahyar1

Received both the blender and the slowcooker today! That was fast. The blender wasn't even in a box...so..no receipt or rebate. The slowcooker came in box, but still no rebate. I called Kohl's and the lady typed something to somebody to hopefully get them to send me rebates. We'll keep our fingers crossed on it happening!!

Other members and I mentioned this in another thread, but just wanted all to know...a few of us have went into the store to get the rebate form. You have to keep asking until you find someone who knows what is going on. In some instances, members have just gotten them at the registers, others in the housewares dept, and I had to go to customer service to get mine. Hope this helps.

I posted this on the Kohls 2 day Sale thread that I scanned the rebate slip as a pdf and if anyone wants it emailed to them just pm me with your email address and I will send you a copy. I don't even have my stuff yet but I figure the form won't be with it and if I wait the store won't have it either. It is one form for all the B&D items they had on sale those 2 days.

And thanks to the OP who got us those for 9.99-before they went to 19.99! Free is good.