Kroger*Awesome savings tonight

Jalaine

Before you read this, this is my first time posting about deals I have found and I am so excited!!!:D But if I've posted this wrong, I apoligize.

I went to Kroger tonight to pick up a few things and, well, we all know how that goes lol. I ended up spending $112.05 but my savings were..... Drumroll Please...... $109.26.

Some was, of course, with my kroger card but some were with coupons. The best deal.. they had Glade Wisp Flameless Candles, retail value $10.00 on sale for $3.85. I had 3 coupons, one for $4 off and 2 for $3 off so I ended up buying 3 of them for $1.70 instead of $30.00. I also picked up 3 Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Sunblock (5 oz.) regularly $5.09 each for 10 cents each.

I won't list the rest of my savings but these were the best.

Happing Saving!

Oops. I told you this was my first time posting a deal and when I went back and read it, it did sound like I paid only $3.??, so let me rephrase that. I paid $112.05. I should have paid $221.31. I saved $109.26. I wish I had only paid $3.??.

Oh Wow!!! See...this is why I LOVE Kroger.

Remember to load up your Plus Card with their eSaver coupons, too. Sometimes you get lucky and have a coupon on your card, plus a manf. coupon and it makes it even cheaper!

That was a great shopping trip!!

How do you load up your card with esaver coupons?

How do you load up your card with esaver coupons?

http://www.kroger.com

There's a link towards the bottom. It's called eSaver.

Also, if you go up to the top in the headings, there's one called "In Stores". Move your mouse over it, and a drop-down menu will appear. Click on Coupons, and it will bring you to a site where you can print coupons. Lots of savings! I LOVE Kroger's website!

found a .10 rack at kroger a couple of days ago..found 2 disposable but super nice (for disposable that is) tablecloths also lots of vegetarian and organic stuff with the orange clearance tags..i don't usually go to this kroger but it seems like when I take my grandma there is always a lot of that stuff marked down..guess it doesn't sell well in that area..may have to visit more often