Wii games

DS8, DD8, DD9 and DS22

Boogie---a definite hit. Lots of singing and dancing Karoake style!

Wii Play--just bought it for the extra remote and haven't really played it much at all.

Hannah Montana World Spotlight--a 10+ according to DD9 LOL

Super Mario Party 8--I would say 5--nobody ever really wants to play but when they do they seem to enjoy it.

We have Mario party 8, Tiger Woods 2008, and WiiPlay.

Mario Party 8, the 3 year old loves it, so do the wife and I when he lets us play

Tiger Woods '08 - it's my fix of golfing until we get temperatures into the 50's at least

WiiPlay - largely bought it for the extra controler, I've never played it, wife and kids have.

Wii Play: LOVE IT! The cowrace and shooting games are my faves. DS6 and DD4 love it, too.

Lego Star Wars Complete: Lots and lots of play here. I love it because DS and I play together.

Mario Party 8: By far, the family favorite.

DS's birthday is in Feb, and he is getting Mario Galaxy, Spiderman Friend or Foe, TMNT and Smarty Pants.

Wii Play: LOVE IT! The cowrace and shooting games are my faves. DS6 and DD4 love it, too.

My kids are not liking this one because they think it's some sort of training game...you have to "practice" all of the games before you get to play any for real. Are they doing something wrong or is that the way the games go for Wii Play? :confused:

Rayman 2 ......is a bit hit

Big Brain is fun...we hold competitions

Mario party 8 is a huge hit cause we can all (4) play at the same time.

Mario Olympics is fun

then of course there is Guitar Hero 3... Uhm.....I think our house is about to wear out our guitar... we LOVE that game!! The DS 7 is awesome..LOL

Edited by justjessie99

My family loves the Brunswick Bowling game.... my mom and stepdad want to get a Wii now. We also like the Tiger Woods golf game. My son (12) really likes the Prince of Persia game and Mario and Sonic Olympics. We tried the Pinbusters bowling and it was pretty lame as well as the fantasy golf. The Wii Play games are fun- we like the fishing and the cow race- we are wanting to try the bass fishing tournament game and the new underwater diving game

I love Mario Galaxy and DD7 loves her High School Musical sing it. We bought Smarty Pants but didnt like it..

My DD3 really wants the HSM sing it. If she already knows all the words to the songs do you think it would be a game she can play? Or maybe it's over her head? (She does play happy feet on the wii)

we have WII Play and we like it, never had to practice before play.

instead of buying tons of games, I've decided to rent. This weekend we rented Carnival games and it is a blast!! My arm is still sore! My son (7) and his friends went crazy with it. So, this is one I will buy. We've also rented Mario Party 8, but to us it just seems like a cheap version of Carnival games, didn't like at all.

Wii Play: Love it! The cowrace is my favorite

Mario Party 8: a family favorite

Guitar Hero III: Love it

Carnival Games: Lots of fun

Madden NFL 08: DH Loves this

WarioWare Smooth Moves: another family favorite

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008: DS's and DH's favorite!

Chicken Shoot: DD-4's favorite

Monster 4x4: World Circuit: Doesnt' get played much

Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal: Fun to play but not sure yet if I really like it

CSI Hard Evidence: I just got Sunday evening but I am already addicted! By far my favorite!

we have WII Play and we like it, never had to practice before play.

instead of buying tons of games, I've decided to rent. This weekend we rented Carnival games and it is a blast!! My arm is still sore! My son (7) and his friends went crazy with it. So, this is one I will buy. We've also rented Mario Party 8, but to us it just seems like a cheap version of Carnival games, didn't like at all.

Oh forgot Carnival games. It is fun, but the kids like things that are faster paced. DS bought Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam with his Christmas money and they are loving it, too.

Wii Play

Mario Party 8-only fun for me when its multiplayer

Trauma Center (either)

Super Mario Galaxy

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is great for 4 players

Metroid Prime 3

Those are the ones that DH and i really like.

Cabela's Big Game Hunter got a thumbs down from my DS14. No clue why...he just doesn't like it...should have rented it before I let him buy it. :( Guitar Hero is a HUGE hit for him. He also LOVES the Mario game that you can download from the wii website (with the wii points).

Biggest Hit - Wii Sports - me and my kids love the tennis, baseball and bowling.

Guitar Hero 3 - Hit for my wife and oldest daughter who has already beat the game on easy.

Super Mario Galaxy - Fun - but only single player.

HSM Sing It - Not much play - even tho big fans in the house.

Hannah Montana - Not much play - even tho big fans in the house.

SmartyPants - newer purchase, some fun but not the great family game we had anticipated.

Wii Play - bleah.

My DD3 really wants the HSM sing it. If she already knows all the words to the songs do you think it would be a game she can play? Or maybe it's over her head? (She does play happy feet on the wii)

My DD7 knows all the words too but still loves it.. I am thinking about getting her the Hannah Montana game as well..

Are any of these games good for a 4 year old(Almost 5)?

YES- My son will be 5 in june and he love Mario Party, Lego star wars and Galaxy.

Mario Party can be set to play the more simple games and that help, but my son has gotten to the point where he does not need that.

YES- My son will be 5 in june and he love Mario Party, Lego star wars and Galaxy.

Mario Party can be set to play the more simple games and that help, but my son has gotten to the point where he does not need that.

Thanks! I think I will see if our blockbuster has the Mario Party to rent for starters.

Can someone please help me? I got my 3 ds the Wii for Christmas and boy am I sorry! They want to play it nonstop! I really wish I had not bought it. How do you all handle this. I have tried taking it away, limiting how long they play, but every time I turn around they are playing the Wii! Please help, all advise appreciated, thanks!!

Can someone please help me? I got my 3 ds the Wii for Christmas and boy am I sorry! They want to play it nonstop! I really wish I had not bought it. How do you all handle this. I have tried taking it away, limiting how long they play, but every time I turn around they are playing the Wii! Please help, all advise appreciated, thanks!!

At our house, I put the Wii in the living room (we had the gamecube in DS's room) initially because I wanted to keep an eye on the system. After all, I had a hard time finding it in the first place and it was expensive. I can't afford to replace it. I've decided that it will stay there permanently because I can more closely monitor how long they play. Anyway, back to your question. I limit time by controlling the remotes. When play time is over, I take the remotes and put them in my desk drawer. It has a lock, but the kids know the desk drawer is off-limits, so I haven't had to do that yet, but I would.