Walmart Toys 75% Off Today

niccci

Just got back from our westside walmart... 2 aisles of toys 75% off and some more. Some were marked 75% off of the orignal price and some were 75% off of the sticker price. I got 2 Disney mp3 mix stix for $10.00 regular $69.99 (thats what they are on the sticker price)lots of diego

dora stuff. High school musical and Hana Montana stuff;Legos,all the red box stuff that is 9.98-14.88 for 2.00-3.25;I cant remember all I got but it was flying off the shelves. BUT... we then went to the eastside walmart and he told us it wouldnt be reduced for awhile. They had all the toys in one spot that was gonna be clearance but he said maybe next week so keep an eye out for your local walmart.. It really surprised me because usually the westside walmart doesnt EVER go 75% and certainly not this early at even 50%. Good luck and happy shopping!!!

Just got back from our westside walmart... 2 aisles of toys 75% off and some more. Some were marked 75% off of the orignal price and some were 75% off of the sticker price. I got 2 Disney mp3 mix stix for $10.00 regular $69.99 (thats what they are on the sticker price)lots of diego

dora stuff. High school musical and Hana Montana stuff;Legos,all the red box stuff that is 9.98-14.88 for 2.00-3.25;I cant remember all I got but it was flying off the shelves. BUT... we then went to the eastside walmart and he told us it wouldnt be reduced for awhile. They had all the toys in one spot that was gonna be clearance but he said maybe next week so keep an eye out for your local walmart.. It really surprised me because usually the westside walmart doesnt EVER go 75% and certainly not this early at even 50%. Good luck and happy shopping!!!

REALLY.....that is suprising. Maybe someone has been reading some of our nasty Wal-Mart posts!:D Thanks, I'm going to check it out!!!

REALLY.....that is suprising. Maybe someone has been reading some of our nasty Wal-Mart posts!:D Thanks, I'm going to check it out!!!

Well some of those "bad" posts were from me.. I said that the westside store NEVER goes to 75%... they had some halloween stuff still at 50%... so you can imagine my total surprise to see it going to 75%. I didnt even go there looking for toys, I went looking for something Target was sold out of.. and TAH DAH... I lucked out!!! So now I guess I will be checking the eastside every morning. The manager told me that if he DID start marking them down further it would be at least monday morning because they dont mark down on weekends... so we shall see!!! Good luck!!!!

Most of the toys at WM here are still 30%. :yuck:

Anyone out there in NJ (Union County) been to Walmart lately? I'd love to get the I Can Play Piano at 75% off. Looked for it during Target's clearance but never saw it (got the I Can Play Guitar for a birthday gift for a friend)

went up to super walmart only to find the clearance toys were still the same price. will they ever go lower? the clearance section was a mess, regular priced toys mixed in. why do they even bother having a clearance section?

No Christmas for 96th St., but there were some great toys on clearance. I actually stocked up (and filled our cart) for later this year and everything was $4-$6. One prize was the Spiderman Web Blaster my son wanted and it was $6. I got a dress up kit for my niece ($4), baby laptop for my other niece ($5), Mickey Mouse musical toy ($6) and some more stuff... My dh wanted me out of there so bad!!!!

Hit some good clearance at Walmart today. Fisher Price Preschool Center was 59.xx got it for 24.00 Storytime Theater Cartridges was 19.xx got it for 5.00 Also got Little Leaps Learning System with 2 games included for 11.00!!! That is a great deal considering they were selling the system for 35.00 on clearance, but I think this was a special one they had out for Christmas.

Anyone out there in NJ (Union County) been to Walmart lately? I'd love to get the I Can Play Piano at 75% off. Looked for it during Target's clearance but never saw it (got the I Can Play Guitar for a birthday gift for a friend)

Ledgewood, NJ is still only 30% off. Waiting for the Littles Pet Shops villiage to go lower.

I was at Walmart today, so I checked out the toys...what a disaster! very few things were even marked for price (and you know how many working scanners there are). I picked up a few things to scan, found a scanner...most of them were still WAY too much! I did find a leapster L-Max for $49.00 though :eyepoppin that was awesome. I wish they did a better job at organizing the clearance toys and marking their prices...it's rediculous.

I was at Walmart today, so I checked out the toys...what a disaster! very few things were even marked for price (and you know how many working scanners there are). I picked up a few things to scan, found a scanner...most of them were still WAY too much! I did find a leapster L-Max for $49.00 though :eyepoppin that was awesome. I wish they did a better job at organizing the clearance toys and marking their prices...it's rediculous.

My local Wal-mart has removed the scanners altogether. I have to walk to another dept and ask to price check at a register. Needless to say anything I don't want gets dumped in another dept. I am not like this at other stores, but there is no way to check unmarked clearance prices anywhere near the clearance dept.:yuck:

I went to my local Walmart last night hoping to find the toys marked down more. Not much luck. Everything was the same price that it's been for over a month. I did happen to find a leapster game that was marked down to $3. It was Cosmic Math. It's for grades 1st through 4th I think, but I bought 2 anyway to put back. For $3 I couldn't leave them there :P That's the ONLY thing that I found any cheaper at all though.

I went to my local Walmart last night hoping to find the toys marked down more. Not much luck. Everything was the same price that it's been for over a month. I did happen to find a leapster game that was marked down to $3. It was Cosmic Math. It's for grades 1st through 4th I think, but I bought 2 anyway to put back. For $3 I couldn't leave them there :P That's the ONLY thing that I found any cheaper at all though.

LOL..I bought that game today too! I have seen it steadily fall and then I saw one on the shelf and told myself my patience had paid off!

Yesterday found some good deals, they had a 3 pack of foam bath paint soap for 1.00 because it was Christmas gift pack and they had a ton! I also got a craft set with 4 crafts for 3.00 and I don't know if anyone has noticed this but they sell the Little Leaps gift set for 11.00!!! This is a really really good deal. It comes with the unit and 2 games:

This is a brand new (in box) Little Leaps Grow with Me Learning System from Leap Frog. Includes Learning Steps interactive disc, PLUS a bonus disc “Say It, Baby!”.

Allows parent and child (9-36 months) to play interactive learning games on your TV through your DVD player!

This learning system offers 2 play modes – baby & toddler – and you can play in 4 different languages: English, Spanish, German & French.

On the box it says $20 special value. I think people think it is just the cartridges, but it is the whole unit. The funny thing is that they have these right next to the unit that is for sale all by itself and it is in a bigger box, but only contains the unit and it sells for 35.00 on clearance!!!

Check it out!

Was at one yesterday and they had 5 aisles of clearance toys. I got so excited and it reminded me of Targets clearance. Then I looked at the prices and they were all still so high. I think things were marked off 10-15% only. There were also a few carts full of misc toys in the toy dept but they had a sign on them that read "See associate for assistance." I didn;t feel like looking for anyone so I left empty handed. I wonder if things will go lower, I'll keep my eyes open.

A couple of years ago while shopping at WM, over the speaker system they announced that any clearance toys, were half off the clearance price. Has anyone else seen this happen?? That was the only time that I have happened upon it.:confused:

That happened to me once a long, long time ago...(Kind of reminded me of the Kmart blue light specials) everyone from everywhere in the store came running. I thought then (and still do) how crazy it was... why didn't they just mark them half off the price and get rid of the stuff already?

My WalMart hasn't switched their Clearance toys prices in like 3 weeks. Yesterday I found a box of Huggies baby wipes there with the baby wearing a Santa hat, and they still were regular priced. They have been sitting there for over a month, and no one will put it on clearance. I asked 2 WalMart associates and they told me that there was nothing they could do.

Bummer.