Awesome Walgreens Deal

angelschafer

I just got back from Walgreens and what a deal I did. $217.24 worth of stuff for $43.17! Not the cheapest OOP, but I think very good for a newbie.

2-Schick Intuition Razors - $8.99ea - 2/$2.00 Wags Q - 2/$4.00 Man Q = $5.98

2-Schick Quatro Power Razor - $3.19ea (Clearance) - 2/$4.00 Man Q = Overage ($1.62)

1-Glade Scented Oil Candle (B1G1F) - $6.99 - $3.00 Man Q - $2.00 Man Q = $1.99

4-Sheer Energy Pantyhose (B1G1F) = $7.98

2-Walgreens Vitamins (B1G1F) (Clearance) = $7.59

2-Walgreens Vitamins (B1G1F) (Clearance) = $4.99

4-Sunsilk Conditioners (B1G150%O) = $6.00 - 4/$1.50 Man Q = Free

2-Candy bars - $0.69ea - B1G1F Wags Q = $0.69

2-Sudafed PE - $5.99 - 2/$1.00 Wags Q - 2/$1.00 Man Q = $7.98

1-Gas X - $5.49 - $2.00 Wags Q - $1.00 Man Q = $2.49

2-Garnier Fructis Conditioners - $2.00ea - 2/$1.50 Wags Q - 2/$1.00 Man Q = Overage ($1.00)

2 - Dove Conditioners - $2.50ea (Clearance) - 2/$2.00 Man Q = $1.00

+ Sales Tax ($5.10)

RR printed out $2.00 off next shopping order, and $1.00 of Sudafed PE

Plus using Sundays insert for MIR on Glade Scented Oil Candle $6.99

I really only spent $34.18

I think I got some pretty good deals this week too.

BOGO Windex (one antibacterial, one regular) - 3.79 minus 2 (.75) Man Q = 2.29

BOGO Lysol TB Cleaner - 2.59 minus 2 (.45) Man Q = 1.69

6 pk Paper Towels Scott - 5.99 minus 2.00 Wal Q minus 1.00 ManQ = 2.99

BOGO Pyrex - 5.99 minus 2 (.35) Man Q - 5.39

Total 14.xx

I'm kind of new to this. I always clipped coupons, but just got into matching the coupons with the sales. This last Sunday I picked up two papers and matched the coupons with the best deals. After I left Walgreens Sunday, I headed over to Rite Aid for the BOGO shampoos and conditioners.... it went great with a bunch of the coupons I had.

At the register of my Walgreen's they have Walgreens brand of nite time sleep aid called SLEEPII 72 ct and they are regularly $7.98 and they are on sale for $.99!. The also have 28pk pack of Contac brand gelcap cold & flu medicine for $.99, that is $7 off. the 2 packs that I bought expire in 2009.

I think I got some pretty good deals this week too.

BOGO Windex (one antibacterial, one regular) - 3.79 minus 2 (.75) Man Q = 2.29

BOGO Lysol TB Cleaner - 2.59 minus 2 (.45) Man Q = 1.69

6 pk Paper Towels Scott - 5.99 minus 2.00 Wal Q minus 1.00 ManQ = 2.99

BOGO Pyrex - 5.99 minus 2 (.35) Man Q - 5.39

Great, wanna come clean my house now? LOL :D

today i found:

wellpatch migraine [email protected]= .59 each

sunsilk shampoo/cond [email protected](buy1get1halfoff)-1.50man=4 for free

lots of disney baby vapor bath, wash and shampoo for .75 each (bought all they had from 3 walgreens for a collection at school)

huggies wash [email protected] coupons=.75 each

And the best purchase was a pregnacy test that was negative!! Saved thousands!!!!

I found some good deals with shampoo. Combined with the coupons in the past few Sundays' papers, I spend $3.xx and got 8 bottles of shampoo!

Dove shampoo $3.00 / $2.00 coupon

Sunsilk $2.00 / $1.50 coupon

Garnier $2.00 / $1.50 Walgreen coupon / plus buy one get one 1/2 off

Sweet deals! But watch the Sunsilk. They are changing the bottle style, but the UPC code is the same. The sticker said $2.00 but it rang up $4.99.

They were also clearancing out one of the Venus razor refills. It was a box of 8 marked down to $10.xx, using the $4 coupon in the paper makes it not a bad deal - normal price was $20.xx.

I now have enough razors and shampoo to last the entire year!

I needed to use up some register rewards and found a great deal hidden in the Walgreen circular. I missed it the first couple of look throughs so thought maybe someone else did too. They have 200 ct boxes of W.G. kleenex and also hand purifier, W.G. at 1.50 ea and if you buy 5, you get $10.00 back rebate ($11, if you get the GC) so it's a money maker.

The post cereal is 1.99 and you can print out 2 $2.00 coupons for it--oats n honey, I found the coupons in the target thread, someone linked them there. Last day of ad is tommorow. Exederine is 3.99, with 3.00 rebate (24 ct) and there is a link to a $2.00 off in the coupon forum on here so you make 1.00 on that too. I also got 2 of the BOGO Glade oil candle sets, 6.99 for 2, I used 2-$3.00 MF plus a buy the candle get a refill free MF so for .99, 2 candles and 1 refill.

Went to walgreen's today and got the sunsilk. At my store it was 3.99 and second one half off. Anyone else have that? Paid $6 for 2 and with the man. coupons got them for 2/$3--not free here.

Also, the coupon thing at the checkout printed a thing that said "Buy Unilever Products During Purchase Dates and Save Up To $8 off your next order with coupon." Also says at the top "not a redeemable coupon. The purchase dates are 12/31-1/26. Buy 4 and get $4 buy 8 and get $8. I bought 4 Sunsilks today (included in the list of participating Unilever brands) but I didn't get a coupon...just the thing telling about the coupon offer. If I go back with the receipt and the offer printout will they give me the $4 they owe me on my next order?

Went to walgreen's today and got the sunsilk. At my store it was 3.99 and second one half off. Anyone else have that? Paid $6 for 2 and with the man. coupons got them for 2/$3--not free here.

Also, the coupon thing at the checkout printed a thing that said "Buy Unilever Products During Purchase Dates and Save Up To $8 off your next order with coupon." Also says at the top "not a redeemable coupon. The purchase dates are 12/31-1/26. Buy 4 and get $4 buy 8 and get $8. I bought 4 Sunsilks today (included in the list of participating Unilever brands) but I didn't get a coupon...just the thing telling about the coupon offer. If I go back with the receipt and the offer printout will they give me the $4 they owe me on my next order?

i have bought the sunsilk at 2 different stores (clearance $2 plus the buy one get 1 half off) and used the 1.50 couponx2 to get them free but didn't get any rewards either time just the printout

went today got tons more of the disney stuff..and 4 garniers..clearanced for $2. so

$8-$6 in walgreens coupons-$4 in man. made $2 on the 4. also got 2 more sunsilk clearance $3 for 2 minus 1.50 coupon but with my overage on the garnier all was free!! oh also found covergirl mineral stuff on clearance for $3.xx buy one get one half off and a salad spritzer .75 with a .75 coupon

It sounds like you would have to purchase at least 4, all at the same time to get the $ back cpn to print. You could take back the ones you bought and repurchase them with 2 more unilever products. Because your purchases at WG aren't done with a card like at CVS there is no way for the store to track your products you've purchased. Oopps--I just re read that you DID buy 4. I would go back and they should give you something, maybe a gift card?? You also could call the CS and see what they say.

if anyone bought the Perfect 10 hair color last week and got the print out for one free then this is the week to use it. I used mine yesterday and a $5 RR printed out. So not only did I buy one and get one free but they gave me $5 to get the free one. So I figure 2 of them cost me about $4.99 since I used a $2 coupon last week when I bought the first box.