Link to reviews on Amazon: HERE

Really good reviews

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419P7KCRM1L._AA280_.jpg

* 9-inch-square nonstick cooking surfaces for family-size meals

* Grills burgers, steaks, chicken, sausage, fish, shrimp, and vegetables

* Top and bottom grills cook foods in minutes

* 227-page "lean mean fat-reducing grilling-machine" cookbook included

* Overall, measures 10-1/2 inches wide, 13 inches deep, and 6-1/2 inches high

has anyone here had the one with the removeable plates?

i've never had a george foreman grill, but it seems like it might be worth the extra $$ to get that one.

how big are these? it'd be dead useful at the office.

I have the regular one with the plates that do not come off and I think that it is a pain to clean! I would really consider spending the extra $ to get one with the removable plates. My husband and I always fight over who has to clean the one we have...since these prices are good, I am thinking of just buying the nicer one and doing away with the old one.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, that's a fantastic price for it. DH and I got that one for my bridal shower. It was perfect for just the two of us even though it was a pita to clean. Now we have a family of 4 and I need a larger one so I'll keep my eye on the one with the removeable plates.

i've never had a george foreman grill, but it seems like it might be worth the extra $$ to get that one.

I have the regular one with the plates that do not come off and I think that it is a pain to clean! I would really consider spending the extra $ to get one with the removable plates. My husband and I always fight over who has to clean the one we have...since these prices are good, I am thinking of just buying the nicer one and doing away with the old one.

I have had a couple versions of these. It does a fine job, but the cleaning is a pain. I decided if I get a new one, it will have removable plates.

I got my dad the one with removable plates for Christmas. He loves it and uses it 3-4 times a week. I'm waiting for it to go back down to 69.99 and then I might have to get one for myself!

I have this one and it works good for 2. It is not large enough for the whole family. I purchased some for gifts in the XXL size that does work for families from kohls at 29.99 than sis had a 30% for in store so that was my best deal on GF. Watch out for the removables, one is too small for family and the other is VERY $$$$. Oh, I got the GF cleaning sponges for Christmas, and they work great, almost worth their pricey cost, lol. The reg GF are not too hard to clean, if you 'treat' them first time out and repeat occasionally and also use cooking spray.