Hobby Lobby 80% off Christmas

vsa3janes

The Kirkwood MO store had isles of items. A couple items in the front of the store, then when I asked a clerk where the gift bags were she pointed me down the right side where there were 4 more isles of goodies.

Spent $8.42 and bought 15 gift bags asst sizes, ribbons and a huge pkg of white tissue paper.

I was just at mine yesterday and was surprised at how many aisles of Christmas stuff!

So many of the themed ornaments for $1! I got a pretty beaded runner, 14.99 for $3!

Pretty gift bags for a quarter and smaller ones for .13 I love hobby lobby, especially that half the store is always 50%, if it not theres usually a 40% off coupon or the other half will go on sale eventually!

They had a tree I wanted that was $399.99 for $40.00. It was pre-lite white lights and 9ft tall. I am hating myself for not getting it. It was closing time and it would not fit in my car. Couldn't go back the next morning because I left to go out of town. This was actually Friday. I did get some adorable bags with beaded handles for total of 0.82

i've never been to our hobby lobby but for 90% off I'll have to check it out. every single year I promise I won't go out and stock up quite so much stuff and it seems like every year I end up with a bigger stash than the year before. God, someone help me. I just love sending out goodie boxes to good girls and boys each year. there must be some help for people like me.......somewhere. I know there are a lot of you out there though, right?

My is 90% too. I got each of the kids prelit trees for their rooms for 0.99! I also got plenty of extra light, ornaments sets (mini sets like 8-9 or them with 6-8 ornaments each) and mini tree skirts, 2 coffee cups (solid colors NOT Christmasy) and 2 packs of candy canes all for

$7.xx

I about dropped dead in the floor! My store had TONS of tree's and ornaments left but not much else. I think I cleaned them out of mini tree ornaments and tree skirts. And bought the last 2 boxes of candy canes they had left.

Oh no.. tomorrow is the ON sale, and this?!? Ours are next door to each other, and it's an hour drive. Funny thing is that either one alone is enough for me to take a personal day. And, I was already taking one to head into that town. Perfect! Oh, and I'm having a new nephew tonight, and the hospital is in the same town.