The Body Shop has up to 85% Off

elite2058

Great Idea for Valentines Day or next year Teacher Gifts or just for us :)

http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/gift_sub_category.jsp?cm_re=-_-Navigation-_-Sales___Specials-View_All_Sale_Items&categoryId=cat458004

The vegetable-based soap with almond extract cleanses and helps to condition the skin, and contains a delicious fragrance to suffuse your skin with the sweet, creamy smell of almonds - 3.5 oz Almond Soap 24191 $1.00

http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/product_detail.jsp?productId=prod4680013&categoryId=cat458004

Was $25.00 NOW $6.00 Merry Vanilla Spice Gift 56465 Add to My Favorites List

This gift set is beautifully packaged in an octagonal box and finished with a stylish seasonal ribbon. Includes: 3.4 oz Vanilla Spice Wrapped Soap, 0.3 oz Vanilla Spice Lip Balm, 2.0 fl oz Vanilla Spice Shimmer Lotion and a 2.0 fl oz Vanilla Spice Body Butter.http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/product_detail.jsp?productId=prod648902&categoryId=cat20031

Take another 10%off if you sign up for Love Your Body membership

http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/lyb_benefits.jsp?cm_re=default-_-Navigation-_-LYB&productId=prod1620004

Site is back up - but things are going fast - I too had the manicure sets in the cart - but wasn't able to get them...

But I am officially done with teachers gifts and have most of my co workers Christmas gifts for this year..:) plus a few standbys for gifts throughout the year.

I waited a minute while I went to look for some other coupon codes, came back and hit enter again, and it went through. My order was $31.00, and came to $32.76 with tax. Thanks, Cassy and elite2058! Also went through Mr. Rebates and got 7% back.

I bought the little bottles of shower gel for DD for college next year-if she loses one, it won't be a big deal.

YOu guys are right, I tried again after my lunch and it refused the first 2 times but the third time, it accepted it. :) of course by then i had lost couple from my cart since they went out of stock. but nevertheless, i did manage to get some gifts for Valentines day.

thanks OP! Made a $60 purchase with a bunch of the $1 soaps, $5 shower gel sets, 2 of the $6 Scents of the Season Home Fragrance sets, and a few random shower creams, lotions and potions all from clearance section. Too bad I hadn't noticed sooner, there are some other sets I would have picked up as well! Free shipping with the $60 order.

elite2058-It is another site like ebates. They have many of the same stores, but sometimes one has the store I want to buy from, while the other does not. And they can differ on the percent back from each store too-I always choose the bigger rebate!:tongue1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassy

code WEL320 will get you free shipping on $30+

I couldn't get this code to work, so after a couple of calls to relatives, we managed to pool together a $60 order to get the FS.....Amassed a large number of great gift packages for the year ahead.!!!!!!

So....What do I get with my "Thank-You for your order" e-mail???????............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We invite you to start shopping The Body Shop and receive Free Standard Shipping on your next order of $30 or more. Simply enter the code WEL319 at checkout".:rolleyes:

Have at it if WEL320 doesn't work!!!

I hate when companies due this, they cancelled one of my items from my order (actually ordered 3) because they oversold, why can't companies do a counter that clicks down when someone buys something till it gets to zero? I thought my order was ok and was looking forward to getting this item as well as the others.....I don't like getting an email that something is out of stock after it says its in stock and available to order.