Cleaning Supplies on sale at WalMart

Chesney

:yup: While at WalMart today I noticed in the Clearance section several laundry detergents, softeners, dishwasher soaps, etc. marked down 30-60%.

I asked the clerk why, her reply was because the manufacturer isn't going to be using "this packaging style" anymore.

I don't know about you..... but I could care less what the PACKAGING looks like, I just LOVE THE GOOD DEAL :eyepoppin

A few I snatched onto are: Electrasol Dishwasher, Tide, Purex, Bounty,

Thanks so much for the post...My new year's resolution was to buy a year's supply of my family's misc items (toilet paper, toothpaste, bath soap, dish soap, trash bags, razors, etc.) in one month (January) for really cheap with my coupons and comp. ads. and then take the money saved and either use it to pay down our mortgage, or put into a Christmas account. Found that I was spending about $120.00 on these items a month w/out coupons or sale prices...Wish me luck I"m well on my way..have already stocked up on all the shampoo/conditioner, dish soap, bath soap and hand soap we could need in one year, got the 2/$1 Aim at Family Dollar along with the $1.00 Clorox Clean up bottles there, (bought $10.00 worth of each and have enough for a year with the stash I already had!!! On to the laundy detergent....!!!!

Thanks so much for the post...My new year's resolution was to buy a year's supply of my family's misc items (toilet paper, toothpaste, bath soap, dish soap, trash bags, razors, etc.) in one month (January) for really cheap with my coupons and comp. ads. and then take the money saved and either use it to pay down our mortgage, or put into a Christmas account. Found that I was spending about $120.00 on these items a month w/out coupons or sale prices...Wish me luck I"m well on my way..have already stocked up on all the shampoo/conditioner, dish soap, bath soap and hand soap we could need in one year, got the 2/$1 Aim at Family Dollar along with the $1.00 Clorox Clean up bottles there, (bought $10.00 worth of each and have enough for a year with the stash I already had!!! On to the laundy detergent....!!!!

Too bad the free Oxi ball deal is dead. That was a money saver.

I found some cleaners and miscellaneous household and "holiday" food items on clearance at Wal-Mart too. I got Tide for $2 after I used a $1 coupon, big boxes of Puffs tissues were $1, Hefty 22 count trash bags were $2.50, Glade scented oil refill packs were $1.62, Behold furniture polish in the large can was $1.00. In the food I found a ton of holiday type baking sets all for $1. These were the Eagle Brand bar sets, as well as some Pumpkin cake, etc. They also had Nestle Chocobake (a premelted chocolate) for $1, Kellogg's Hot Wheels Cereal $1, Warm Delight Mini Bowls 2 packs for .50, Nestle chocolate chips $1, and a bunch of other stuff.

What size Tide was that? Also which type of Tide (w/bleach alternative, w/Febreeze, Tide Free). I'll have to check my Walmart. Someone posted a while back that their CVS was getting rid of their Tide and had marked it down to I think it was $1.99 or so. The reasoning was something to do with Walmart not wanting them to make that size anymore.

What size Tide was that? Also which type of Tide (w/bleach alternative, w/Febreeze, Tide Free). I'll have to check my Walmart. Someone posted a while back that their CVS was getting rid of their Tide and had marked it down to I think it was $1.99 or so. The reasoning was something to do with Walmart not wanting them to make that size anymore.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! It was regular liquid Tide, 80 ounce, Mountain Spring Scent. All of the cleaning clearance that I found was in the laundry detergent/dish soap aisle, in one little section on the shelf. The baking mixes and food clearance was on the coffee/peanut butter aisle in a section on the shelf. Happy hunting!