Franklin Covey Planner Pages

Does anyone have an idea of the best place to purchase the Franklin Covey planner pages -- for the least amount of money? Should I order direct or is there a retailer that make have coupons? I only need the daily pages that are about $40. Suggestions please!!!!:g_shrug::g_help::g_help::g_help:

I had a flyer in the mail - which gave you the entire system for about $60 - including the leather planner and all the inserts . Not sure why I was on the mailing list.

I will check to see if I still have it and will post the code....

The other thing I will look for is the sheets that came with my refill (my company picks up the cost fortunately), there were discount codes in there - will post.

Does anyone have an idea of the best place to purchase the Franklin Covey planner pages -- for the least amount of money? Should I order direct or is there a retailer that make have coupons? I only need the daily pages that are about $40. Suggestions please!!!!:g_shrug::g_help::g_help::g_help:

I always purchase mine on eBay at a lot less than you would pay at website. Sometimes you get an older planner package deal for a reasonable price and then just purchase the filler pages. Hope it helps!

Target does have on sale but they don't have daily pages (bummer) -- I guess I will have to spend the $40 and just call it a day. THe one that I just can't hardly do is to pay full price for something. Maybe I can justify by telling myself I've saved tons of money on other things --- I'm 1 week into the new year and I'm starting to lose my mind not writing everything in the planner... thanks for all of the helppp