New CVS code/coupon/printable

pixiepoo

Am I reading these threads correctly in that if I spend $50 at CVS, I can use all three of these coupons?

10 off 50

5 off 30

2 off 10

and have $33 out of pocket?

and any other coupons you may have for what you're buying, of course. ;)

just make sure you give it to them in the proper order or they may not deduct it correctly.

[quote name=Originally Posted by Braque View Post

Am I reading these threads correctly in that if I spend $50 at CVS' date=' I can use all three of these coupons?

10 off 50

5 off 30

2 off 10

and any other coupons you may have for what you're buying, of course.

just make sure you give it to them in the proper order or they may not deduct it correctly.[/quote]

I'm confused. CVS will stack all of these coupons plus other coupons. Is it the ECB's they don't stack. I'm new to this sorry!

I'm confused. CVS will stack all of these coupons plus other coupons. Is it the ECB's they don't stack. I'm new to this sorry!

some cashiers won't stack the CVS coupons, but they will take any manufacturer's coupon. (or at least, they should.)

the ECB's stack indefinitely until the amount of the sale pre-tax is reached.

in theory, if the cashier lets you do it, you can use the 10 off 50, then use the 5 off 30, then the 2 off 10, then you can use your manufacturer's coupons, THEN use your ECBs that you have earned on previous purchases if you have any.

Am I reading these threads correctly in that if I spend $50 at CVS, I can use all three of these coupons?

10 off 50

5 off 30

2 off 10

some stores may, here they will only take all 3 coupons if you spend $90 (I spent $30 the other day and they let me use 3 of the $2 off $10 coupons)

According to our local store, you can use a store coupon for each item you buy unless otherwise stated on the coupon. So, as long as your original total is $50 before tax and you've bought at least 3 things, you could use a $10 off $50, a $5 off $30 and a $2 off $10.

Cool! Thank you! Now I can go back to stock up on Folgers Coffee, on sale this week for 2.22 per can.

TSA

Here's another one - go buy a bunch of coffee:

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6190&step_nbr=160#

$15 off $75 - exp 1/6

So you can use the:

15 off 75

10 off 50

5 off 30

4 off 20 (might be rx only?)

3 off 15

2 off 10

buy 34 cans of Folgers (make believe no tax) and pay just over $36 for 34 cans and you're price per can is down to less then 1/2 what you were paying before.... lol...:eyepoppin that's a lot of caffene