Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I not sure if anyone mentioned it but I saw quite a few bikes 75% off this week. Schwinn, Manga and Triax. Didn't not get any details but remembered that some people were looking for these a while back. They ranged in price from $3x.xx to 44.xx. The both mountain and rode bikes. This was at at least two SE michigan Targets.

I almost picked that one up but the but the box was too big to scan and ours has the old scanners so I could not punch in the numbers. I figures it was still 30% so I passed. Hmmm. my husband got a ping pong table for CHristmas and just ordered a dart board. This might be a good addition to the game room. Guess I should go back and pray it is still there. Do you happen to have the Number so I can look it up? (The all in one game table)

The number for the 16 in one game table is 088050265 and the DCPI for the air hockey table is 088-05-0133

I not sure if anyone mentioned it but I saw quite a few bikes 75% off this week. Schwinn, Manga and Triax. Didn't not get any details but remembered that some people were looking for these a while back. They ranged in price from $3x.xx to 44.xx. The both mountain and rode bikes. This was at at least two SE michigan Targets.

i shop at the haggarty/8mile usually~~by chance was this one of the stores?? i am still trying to find the inline skates 75 off --did you happen to see any of these?? thanks!

The number for the 16 in one game table is 088050265 and the DCPI for the air hockey table is 088-05-0133

The hockey table # worked but the game table isn't working.

Does anyone have the number for the game table with the changable tops? I saw it last night at So Co StL store but it was still marked $69xx. Too large to scan, hope I didn't miss it cheaper. Want to get for SIL bday.

Last night went to target and I made my very first MM find. I had gone for other items when I remembered to check the juices. When I got to the isle they were there mixed with all of the 15packs :eyepoppin when I left the store I made out with 5 fruit punch and 1 grape.:cheesy:

I found a wireless x-rocker evolution chair for $37. I haven't been a member long enough to post a link but you can find it on target.com.

If anyone notices the shutterfly things going down to 75% please post it. I'd love to be able to head to target everyday to look for new deals but I have a 3 1/2 year old, an 18 month old and 8 week old twins. By the time I get everyone up, fed, dressed and in the car it's time to come home. :giggle:

Shana

I found a wireless x-rocker evolution chair for $37. I haven't been a member long enough to post a link but you can find it on target.com.

If anyone notices the shutterfly things going down to 75% please post it. I'd love to be able to head to target everyday to look for new deals but I have a 3 1/2 year old, an 18 month old and 8 week old twins. By the time I get everyone up, fed, dressed and in the car it's time to come home. :giggle:

Shana

OMG!!!! :eyepoppin HOW do you do it? You should write a book :groovin:...... that would make you tons of money then you could hire a nanny and be at Target at 8am and find the good deals... if anyone deserves bargains.. it is you!!!!!!:D:D At the least, you deserve a hand :g_clap:

Last night went to target and I made my very first MM find. I had gone for other items when I remembered to check the juices. When I got to the isle they were there mixed with all of the 15packs :eyepoppin when I left the store I made out with 5 fruit punch and 1 grape.:cheesy:

Would someone mind taking a picture of one of those mm pcks so I will have a better idea of what to look for?? Thanks!

Would someone mind taking a picture of one of those mm pcks so I will have a better idea of what to look for?? Thanks!

The easiest way to spot them is: It doesnt have the BIG 15 on the left side. It has just Minute Maid 100% juice on it!

Shana

Omgoodness. I have an 11 year old, 6 old twins and a 2 1/2 year old and we can't all make it out the door sometimes. I feel for ya!

I'm watching the Shutterfly things to so hopefully between all of us looking somebody will catch it.

:eek:

Yep. Otherwise they look exactly like the 15 packs. They are often behind the 15s. But some people go months without finding them. You just have to keep looking.

why did i think they were 10 packs?? I have been looking for 10 packs this whole time!

so 15 packs on the MM??? UGHHH

Anyone in St. Louis know if any Targets have the Def Leppard Guitar? I would love to get one for my business, I do kids parties and I have a Rock Star theme. Thanks in advance. Also, if anyone wants to sell one, please message me.

:eek:

why did i think they were 10 packs?? I have been looking for 10 packs this whole time!

so 15 packs on the MM??? UGHHH

They are the same size across as the 15 packs (5 boxes each row).. but there are only 2 rows of boxes and they dont have the 15 on them. Thats what I look for.. a pack with no 15. I found 5 this week but it had been probably 2 months since I had,so dont give up. Early in the morning is when I find mine.

They are the same size across as the 15 packs (5 boxes each row).. but there are only 2 rows of boxes and they dont have the 15 on them. Thats what I look for.. a pack with no 15. I found 5 this week but it had been probably 2 months since I had,so dont give up. Early in the morning is when I find mine.

okay............ so I am not coo coo.. its a 10 pack .. wheew I thought i was losing my mind... I have not found yet, but always look for them

:)

Just got back from Trussville, AL store.... Bought the pressure washer for 39.98 (reg. 159.99). They still had one left if anyone is looking. :)

ooohhh, I love the trussville store, I really really need a pressure washer but I'm near gadsden and too far to drive on wet roads that may ice up tonight. I've been shopping at oxford when I get to go (about 4 times a year). I wish we would get a target in gadsden but everytime word goes around we are getting one, it never happens. Lucky you.

i shop at the haggarty/8mile usually~~by chance was this one of the stores?? i am still trying to find the inline skates 75 off --did you happen to see any of these?? thanks!

My BIL saw them there and I saw them at Canton and Westland. I am sorry I did not look at the skates. If I see them I will let you know!

As of 10 am this morning the Williamsburg, VA had 1 Butterscotch pony for $62.xx. It wasn't there earlier this week so it was either a return or found in the back.

WISH I'd seen this yesterday morning!! We've been wanting one for DD's birthday...but I just can't spend that much on a horse...but at $62, we would've zoomed up there for her!

I just called CS and they said "the pony is gone." Bummer! Could you let me know if you see another one?? We're on the look-out in NN, too....maybe another one will find it's way back to the store. :)