Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Noticed furniture, ie, entertainment centers, night stands etc, were marked down.

If you haven't seen it at your store yet, it should be coming. Some stores may already have marked down and clearanced them out.

New pieces should be arriving soon.

Finally gave in & bought the girls bike. Thurs rang 75% now INF. They had 2 girls & 1 boys. Pd 15 & used the $5 toy coupon. $10 for a $60 bike. I just couldn't bear to see it go to salvage!;)

I am looking for a bike for my DS, do you have the DCPI for the bikes you purchased?

Went to Target yesterday with my SIL and she found 12pc goblet set for 8.48, and 12 pc white mug set for 8.48. They had a gold or platinum ring across the top. Really nice looking. Also they had the 12pc desert plates to match. I believe it was Gibson brand.

I don't normally go to stores (any of them) on the weekend but I did actually NEED something so I did my usually go around @ Target. I was disappointed at 1st to see that the wall decals had been moved to the endcaps and they didn't have much but I ended up happy when I found the Thomas one in the diaper section! My dd (yes, dd not ds) loves Thomas and I've been waiting for them to get marked down. Also found one of the 12 pack MM! A few things in toys marked 50% and those kids mp3 players that everyone has been talking about are 50% and so are some of the kids books.

Was kinda sad to see that Target doesn't carry Mickey/Minnie party stuff so I need some help. ****My dd turns 3 in 1 month and wants a Minnie party. Where can I get the party stuff without paying twice the price of the party stuff @ Target?****I did check the Dollar Tree hoping to get lucky but no such luck. They did have Sesame Street party stuff if anyone is looking.

How low does furniture usually go? There is a Shabby Chic desk that I'm interested in, currently at 30% off.

It goes to 75% but you really have to be lucky to get it then.

If I really like a piece, I have just gone for the 50%.

I have also lucked into 75% a few times.

Ottomans too if anyone is looking!

I don't normally go to stores (any of them) on the weekend but I did actually NEED something so I did my usually go around @ Target. I was disappointed at 1st to see that the wall decals had been moved to the endcaps and they didn't have much but I ended up happy when I found the Thomas one in the diaper section! My dd (yes, dd not ds) loves Thomas and I've been waiting for them to get marked down. Also found one of the 12 pack MM! A few things in toys marked 50% and those kids mp3 players that everyone has been talking about are 50% and so are some of the kids books.

Was kinda sad to see that Target doesn't carry Mickey/Minnie party stuff so I need some help. ****My dd turns 3 in 1 month and wants a Minnie party. Where can I get the party stuff without paying twice the price of the party stuff @ Target?****I did check the Dollar Tree hoping to get lucky but no such luck. They did have Sesame Street party stuff if anyone is looking.

Mickey & Minnie aren't terribly popular these days, so you may have a hard time. I'd check Party City if you have one. Otherwise, ebay may be your only option. I tried Orientaltrading.com, and they only have Mickey.

I went to Target in East Hanover, NJ, they had NPower Fusion for $19.99, NPower Fission for $9.99, Disney Mix Max with Tinkerbell on the back fro $24.98, Disney Max Stick with tinkerbell for $12.48 and some Xbox 360 and Playstation Two for $4.99. They had the rug in a box 75% off.

Finally gave in & bought the girls bike. Thurs rang 75% now INF. They had 2 girls & 1 boys. Pd 15 & used the $5 toy coupon. $10 for a $60 bike. I just couldn't bear to see it go to salvage!;)

I am looking for a bike for my DS, do you have the DCPI for the bikes you purchased?

DPC 082-03-0163 Pink 18" ages 5-8, Magna the same one that went clearance a few wks. ago. I tried Targets site to post pix, sorry it is not there.

No luck finding the pressure washer yet...If anyone in the greater Milwaukee area sees one please let me know.

I did find some really neat suade like car seat covers. Normally $20.00 down to $4.59. I noticed them at 30% off and hoped they would go further. I kind of forgotten about them so was happy I ran out looking for the pressure washer.

Went to Target yesterday with my SIL and she found 12pc goblet set for 8.48, and 12 pc white mug set for 8.48. They had a gold or platinum ring across the top. Really nice looking. Also they had the 12pc desert plates to match. I believe it was Gibson brand.

was that 75% off???

You could do a search for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Items. I think it's all of the characters though; not just Minnie. I also checked the DisneyStore web-site and they didn't have it either. Good luck.

How low does furniture usually go? There is a Shabby Chic desk that I'm interested in, currently at 30% off.

I have a rule of thumb that if it's something I REALLY want, I'll buy it at 30% off and hope they have one left at 50% off. Then I do the buy and return with the 30% off receipt. If you can find furniture at 75%, you are VERY lucky. At least luckier than me. :tongue1: I've missed out on too many things waiting for them to go 75% or even 50% off.

My husband was really excited to stock up on flashlight LED and other hardware/garage type stuff for 75% off. Plus we got travel coffee mugs and Light switch plates 75% off too.

We did better at Target this weekend than we did at the garage sales! LOL :eyepoppin

Also, here on the IL side and in south county in MO, I noticed 75% off those rug tiles and they had the Disney princess, Cars and Winnie the Pooh left.

Finally, shutterfly is still only 30% off and the only store I have seen it at is the one at 15 & Frank Scott here on the IL side.

was that 75% off???

The cups/plates/goblets/ with either silver or gold around the top are 50% off I believe. They look quite nice and had quite a few at the local stores I saw.

I may purchase if they go lower since I don't really need them.

I agree with LovetoshopCA, Minnie isn't as popular as some of the other characters but maybe you can find pink with white (or red and white) polka dot items like plates, napkins etc and than print off her face etc to decorate the table. Most any bakery can do Minnie in cake or cupcakes. Again, you can do that yourself by printing off small pics or even finding stickers and putting them on toothpicks. Sometimes when I can't find the character in plates, napkins, cups etc, I use the colors of that character and find items with the character to decorate the table with.

The cups/plates/goblets/ with either silver or gold around the top are 50% off I believe. They look quite nice and had quite a few at the local stores I saw.

I may purchase if they go lower since I don't really need them.

My first thought when I saw the dishes were of weddings or maybe an organization that always needs multiple plate settings.....(since it was a set of 12)

DPC 082-03-0163 Pink 18" ages 5-8, Magna the same one that went clearance a few wks. ago. I tried Targets site to post pix, sorry it is not there.

Where did you find yours? I bought 2 of the girls bikes and one of the boys (same ones on red tagged clearance)

I know that around here the wall borders and decals went 75% off. If anyone sees the sports decals and wall growth chart at 75% off please PM me if you would be willing to purchase and ship. We are doing my son's room in the sports theme and I wasn't even able to find any at 50%, I was lucky enough to get the dollar spot sports stuff to decorate his room, but that was it. TIA

I had some at my store...will send you a PM.

Walmart has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party supplies for about $1.68 a pack fo th lates,cus, napkins, invitations, etc.

FYI Thankyou to the person who has been hiding deals. Your tools went 75% & Easter toys you forgot .50! Suddenly they dissappeared, Oh yea, they're in my car!:D

Thank you for the information. I went and got the last one.

I found a few good deals today:

Spongebob Fusion Media Player $19.98

Spongebob Fusion MP3 $9.98

Are you serious????? Our fusion players are still $39.98. I have been waiting forever for them to be reduced more. Where are you located?

Are you serious????? Our fusion players are still $39.98. I have been waiting forever for them to be reduced more. Where are you located?

Ours are $39.98 as well.:mad: They did have some really cute gift bags, with matching cards in the dollar spot, that I hadn't seen before though. Not the Mother's Day ones...these were really brightly coloured. Some were 2/$1 and others were just $1. The colours they used are really mod, and they could be used for anyone, for any occasion. No other deals to be found though....thought I would maybe pick up some of the automotive stuff but it was cleared right out. Grrr.....:rolleyes:

Guest kridy

I found a few good deals today:

Spongebob Fusion Media Player $19.98

Spongebob Fusion MP3 $9.98

I'm in Northern Cal and ours were the same price too. They also had the Naked Brother's Band ones for the same price as the Spongebob ones.