Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Wow you are the lucky one dnvillane. I just came back from there and they did not have any. :( I even asked a sales associate, He checked on his scanner adn said that they have none remaining. He checked the regular ones that were on the shelf and they all rang up $59.99. here were 3, he scanned all and all came out to be the same price.

Oh well! Better luck next time.:tired:

Well then I guess I'll just have to check the Watchung store again for you today or tomorrow. You can always call the 1-800# and ask them which stores have them available.

I found an Easy Link Launchpad today and it scanned INF. Walked around trying to remember the 75% off price so I could play the name my price game and brought it to the register. Of course it beeped and the cashier looked all over the box and found a red sticker on it that said $17.xx. I told her I know those went cheaper and she said "I'm not losing my job by making up prices. You want it?" I took it anyway and I guess I'll try my luck at CS tomorrow. I know they don't to PA on clearance but this would be more of a correction than an adjustment right:blush:

wow, that was rude of her to say! I would mention that comment to the CS rep tomorrow, might help you get a lower price...but once you actually buy it, i've found the CS folks as a whole do not change that price for you :no: sorry!

GREAT FIND TODAY!!! I need to stay away from Target... Anyways... the Disney Esphera Puzzle that everyone was talking about... I went to a Target near my work, and they had 4 sitting on a shelf with a $32.xx price tag under them, so I picked up all 4 that they had and went to the scanner... INF (of course)... so i found a sales associate who was VERY nice and she did the same then, then went to another with a scanner gun thing... and she said I will be right back... Since it was a "special item" she had to get approval, but I got the puzzles for $3.xx EACH!!! I couldn't believe it... i was totally expecting 7.xx each... I was happy!!!

how excited were you right? I happy danced right out of the store i was sooooo thrilled :yup: I figured out that was a 90% off price!

Well then I guess I'll just have to check the Watchung store again for you today or tomorrow. You can always call the 1-800# and ask them which stores have them available.

I called Linden and Menlo Park. Menlo Park said that they do not have it and Linden said that the ones they have are 59.99, thats what their system is coming up with (she was in a real hurry though). Piscataway I already checked, they dont have it.

I did see the same thing in Cars, much smaller though. But it was only 25% off so from $40, it was down to $30. But I dont want that, its way too small.

Union does not have it either, I called there too.

I think I will check Linden on my way home. I am not completely convinced that that lady checked well.

how excited were you right? I happy danced right out of the store i was sooooo thrilled :yup: I figured out that was a 90% off price!

I am on like a Target Rush right now... and not sure how it can get that much better... between first MM find last night (seven) and the puzzles for 90% off today!!! Really whats better!!!! :)

just waiting to see if i get what I want from the GB when it goes 75% (hopefully soon)

i tried them to scan at my store they rang out 39$:(:

Are you in Ohio?!? I haven't gone to the store close to home, just went over by the office... I couldn't believe there were any there, and both of the women i saw were really nice... I did see that a lot of the bed stuff was marked 75%, but some people were saying certain sheet sets were scratchy, and i couldn't remember which ones, so I didn't get any of them!!

Are you in Ohio?!? I haven't gone to the store close to home, just went over by the office... I couldn't believe there were any there, and both of the women i saw were really nice... I did see that a lot of the bed stuff was marked 75%, but some people were saying certain sheet sets were scratchy, and i couldn't remember which ones, so I didn't get any of them!!

i am from virgina

my store had a lot of nice comforter sets.i got a king sized comforter for 15$ which was 60$

Well, just bot back from my trip empty handed! Yikes!!! :eyepoppin

I did see 2 of the White Storage Bin Organizers for a Girl but none for boys at 75% off. Also one set of cubes that I just had no use for so I left them.

Searched and was hoping to find the hidden Kelly dolls and Pocket Puppies but no luck. Just not a great day today!

GB still 50% off here

What part of VA are you in, I have noticed the Chesapeake area is slower on most markdowns than other states, except for the Dollar Spot that seems to be on schedule with others who post and most holiday stuff too. But things like infants, toys etc it seems slow to me.

i am from richmond

Went to Target last night just cause I had to stop at Party City and it was just next door..

Mossimo Cargo Jeans

Green Cargo Pants / Belt:

Paid: $7.49

Reg: $29.99

Sand Colored Cargo Pants:

Paid: $4.98

Reg: $19.99

Not bad I might say.. 75% off (and they were on clearance) ..

Didn't expect to buy anything but walked out with two new pairs of pants which are VERY comfy (wearing one of them now).

-Dave

GB still 50% here in Fort Worth (3 stores)....waiting not so patiently for 75% and understanding the ad said 50% and runs through the end of the week. Not sure about everyone else but our GB selection is slim pickings. Several of the stores I have gone to have everything on one aisle. One store I went to still had a good portion of the section still up (several pieces of furniture).

Tick tock, tick tock......

Got some great deals today at the Fort Wayne, Indiana (Glenbrook) store. Ended up with three sets of full size sheets, all 75% off. Two sets of full size organic cotton sheets (one pink set, one cream set) for $9.98 each, regular $39.99. A full size medium tan flannel set for $6.24, reg $24.99.

Valentine's stuff at 90% off, but not much selection wise. Had a lot of stuff in the GB section at 30-50% off. I was short on time, so not many specific deals to report.

wow, that was rude of her to say! I would mention that comment to the CS rep tomorrow, might help you get a lower price...but once you actually buy it, i've found the CS folks as a whole do not change that price for you :no: sorry!

I have to agree. You might have been better off asking for a manager to try to force a price lookup. They are very unlikely to do anything for you now. And if you just return it and hope for another try, now that they know, they'll just as likely salvage it.

The only other Target clearance site I have seen is this one:

http://www.dealbeacon.com/target.htm

Oh, naughty, naughty. Brad will undoubtedly delete this as it is a competitor site. But they were looking for a new site to do DPCI lookup, anyway. Does anyone have any idea how the old one worked? Wondering if somehow Target put the kibosh on it. I never figured out how it was they were able to create the site in the first place unless someone had hacked into the Target system somehow. It isn't like it is publicly available in general.

I have to agree. You might have been better off asking for a manager to try to force a price lookup. They are very unlikely to do anything for you now. And if you just return it and hope for another try, now that they know, they'll just as likely salvage it.

Yup, that's what I figured. Oh well. I don't need it. DS4 is always on nickjr.com while DS3 sits and watches so I figured I would get something for DS3 to play online.

I was at Target today. Saw a lot of linens 75% off. Towels, rugs, shades, sheets, comforters. One couple liked everything. They had four carts full and it was overflowing on the floor. Valentine section was basically bare. I saw a lot of cute Easter things.