Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

This is a pic of the latest MM packs with the "2 more" on it. Still a 10 pack.

These are the ones we have had for awhile now. The Chuck E Cheese ones have been gone for almost a year. I LOVE finding the MM's, I pay $9.29 for a 38 pack at BJ's so I love getting 40 for $2.76 !!:yup:

Target has their sweats for $3.33 this week. Does anyone know if they are doing the deal this year where they are giving you a $5 gift card if you buy 4 like they did last year?

I didnt see that promo here in Atlanta, but it would be nice.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who's helping out telling us what the MM packs look like.

Today on a trip to Target, I was traveleing down the aisle with the juice and thought, "hmmm, I'll check, just for the heck of it," and right there on a shelf in plain sight was one lonely pack of MM apple juice.

I knew it was the right one because of the pics and descriptions everyone on here had given. I was so excited I snatched them right up and scanned them about 3 times just to see the 0.69 on the screen.

I also made my sister scan them and told her how huge it was to find it, "these MM packs are practically legendary on Gottadeal", and we laughed. Thanks again!

Target has their sweats for $3.33 this week. Does anyone know if they are doing the deal this year where they are giving you a $5 gift card if you buy 4 like they did last year?

I'm 99% sure that promo was in the late winter/Spring of last year. I remember thinking I should get bigger sizes because the kids wouldn't need the sweats until the following winter.

I'm pretty sure it was Nov. of last year but don't quote me, I'm going crazy :rolleyes:

Edited by juanadeal

I was happy to find a Memorex 2 GB music player with an FM tuner for 75% off. I have been watching those for a while now.

###057101423 Memorex 2GB digital music player, was 74.99 now 18.74

I liked this one because it has a fm tuner built in and sometimes at the gym I want to tune into a station to listen to the tvs they have playing. There were a number of them left at the store in Rockford although I did purchase one for my mom, my sister and myself. :)

The store also have 75% off even more boys clothes today. It is nice getting shirts for between 1.24 and 2.48 and shorts for 1.48 to 1.98.

Scored a George Foreman Grill. It was an as is repackage, which I think was the display. It is only the machine. But that doesnt matter because I have the tools and stuff for my other grill.

Regular 19.99

Clearance 3.41:)

###Canon Selphy CP740 Photo Printer was $99.99 now $25.04

They also had an HP photo printer that was $149.99 on clearance for $37.xx

Great christmas gift for my dd17!

The Selphy printers are nice, but you have to use he Canon paper and ink. I got a pack of ink and paper that prints 108 pictures for $30.

Woo-Hoo! Went to my Target and got the Playmobil Nativity for $4.24. They ring up at $16.99, but the shelf price tag says $4.24. There were only 2 left and I snagged both of them.

Also, bought two Golden Books marked at .62 each

Pixo's container unit from $10 to $2.50

No, MM Apple Juice on our shelf...just the 15 count packages. I'll check my other Target this week.

:cheesy:

Found the Lysol 12.5 oz Disinfectant Spray with bonus 1 oz spray bottle on the go, marked on the shelf for $1....rang up $4.29, but they honored it and to make the deal even sweeter, there were $1 peelies on them, so FREE!!!! Also scored 2 of the Fruit Punch MM!!

Woo-Hoo! Went to my Target and got the Playmobil Nativity for $4.24. They ring up at $16.99, but the shelf price tag says $4.24. There were only 2 left and I snagged both of them.

Also, bought two Golden Books marked at .62 each

Pixo's container unit from $10 to $2.50

No, MM Apple Juice on our shelf...just the 15 count packages. I'll check my other Target this week.

:cheesy:

Wow! I thought they had already fixed that everywhere. I reported it last week, and by the time I went from one store to the next they had fixed it everywhere! I was SO bummed because they would only allow me to buy 1 at that price. They are required to sell you 1 at the posted price because of the state Weights & Measures laws (the ones that require accurate scanner pricing, etc.). Most of the time I can clean them out of whatever the item is at that price, but a few of the managers are getting strict about the legal requirements and only letting me get one. It happened at TRU recently too when I found a toy that was marked wrong. I wanted to get 3 for gifts, but they only let me get 1 at the mismark price.

I'm sure this is a question that's been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. If something is advertised on clearance, is it in it's usual aisle? The other day I found several digital photo frame in electronics, but the ones on clearance were in the picture frame aisle. I've got my eye on that Memorex mp3 player and I'm going to Target over my lunch break to see if our store has the same great deal and I'm wondering if they'll be with the other mp3's.

Just curious!!

Stacy

I'm sure this is a question that's been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. If something is advertised on clearance, is it in it's usual aisle? The other day I found several digital photo frame in electronics, but the ones on clearance were in the picture frame aisle. I've got my eye on that Memorex mp3 player and I'm going to Target over my lunch break to see if our store has the same great deal and I'm wondering if they'll be with the other mp3's.

Just curious!!

Stacy

Clearance is sometimes in the normal isle and sometimes on an endcap and sometimes in a totally different isle when they combine stuff, usually in the correct department but not always.

Where was it advertised, in the paper? If it's in the paper you can show it to an employee and ask them.

So i was all excited cuz i seen on a cart in front of the dollar spot a box of minute maid juice boxes like 4 in the box, i grabbed on, walked around and scanned it 69Cents! :shock: so i go back to that spot cuz it was on a cart that looked like it had to be put away yet...so i was a little shy about grabbing the rest! well i should have just been happy with my one....i took them and went to go back by the juices and a store person came and took them out of my cart and said that they were for the cafe! :eek: and told me to buy the ones on the self it was a better deal....yeah right~ i was a little embarassed to say the least especially cuz i feel like the watch me like a hawk in that store anyways, like i'm doing something illegal cuz i'm finding a good deal! :rolleyes: I put a lot of time and effort into my deal searching!

I found a Foodsaver marked down to $2X.XX when I took it to the register it was ringing up at $99.99. They honored the marked price of $2X.XX:woot2::2woot:

http://www.target.com/FoodSaver-Food-Sealer-Vacuum-V2240BS/dp/B000VEOY52/sr=1-37/qid=1224602167/ref=sr_1_37/602-3939751-8052603?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Afoodsaver&page=1

Edited by teresa
added link

So went shopping tonight to find some new work pants, went to the toy aisle and was checking the back endcaps as usual. I found the My friends tigger and pooh super sleuth changing tree and talking buster. The tree had a clearance tag for 31.48, buster's tag said 11.98. I was going to go ahead and get them b/c they were still cheaper then at my work. Decided to scan them, the tree came up 11.24 and buster came up4.24 the original prices on both were 44.99 and 16.99. Oh I was so doing a happy dance b/c DD is in love with this show.

This is the tree:

http://www.target.com/Winnie-Pooh-Super-Sleuth-Changing/dp/B00176F04W/sr=1-1/qid=1224380796/ref=sr_1_1/602-3820247-8759020?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038620&rh=k%3Achanging%20tree&page=1

I can't find buster on the website but he is cute too.

Just had to share my excitement!!!!!!:2elephant:2tapdance:greenappl:banana01::gd_purple:gd_pineap:

no joy for me...42.99 for the tree...

###crayola rainbow rake 2.36 was 9.44

###roseart clay molds 1.24 was 4.99

###spongebob pavement painter 3.74 was 14.99

###crayola color wonder mess free art collection 3.74 was 14.99

###paintastics light magic scene creator 3.67 was 14.69

###air crafts creepy critters 2.48 was 9.99

###crafty crawlers 1.24 was 4.99

###halloween spooky tattoos 1.24 was 4.99

###halloween rhinestone iron-on kit .98 was 3.99

###canvas tote bag .98 was 3.99

###boys 2pk cherokee boxers 1.24 was 4.99

Also, the party favors have gone 75%. I picked up the sheriff badges for .48, the 2pk go fish and 4pk mini dart favors were .98 each.

Decent selection left of gift bags, tissue paper, thank you cards, various invitations, paper plates, party napkins and some wrapping paper, bows, gift tags all at 75%.

Scored 2 of the Playmobil Nativity Sets at 4.24.

Started out as a really dull Target day, but was drawn to the stationery department by the sounds of scanners . . . like a moth to a flame!:cheesy:

Yeah just like the poster above, tons of crayola and rose art stuff 75% off. However, the iron on rhinestones and bags were still 1.98 but they were only 50% off. Lots of tissue paper for like .48 and .99

###Crayola sidewalk chalk 1.24 was 4.99

everything else has already been listed by other posters and the stuff was going fast!!!