Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

The thing I always hate about my kids and their digital camera is that they are a bit young to take really decent pictures (5-6), and when they spend time snapping pictures of everything under the sun (dolls, the fish tank, stuffed animals, the cereal box, etc...) they come to me and want me to PRINT their pictures or order them through a print service. It's fine for a few times, but after a while, it gets pricey (and time consuming) printing pictures of things that after 5 minutes of looking at the picture, they no longer care about.

They have fun with their cameras though cuz they get to be like mommy taking pictures, but the novelty wears off fast when the ink stops flowing so freely! LOL. If you just consider that the camera is like any other toy and the newness wears off, it's really a good deal. Who cares if the quality isn't that great. Depending on how young the child is that is getting it, their picture taking skills probably aren't that great anyway!

I try to just download the pics to my computer and they get to see their pictures up on the big screen, which is fun too.

Thanks again everyone for your input on these Spongebob cameras.

I picked up two yesterday for $4.98. The sticker said $9.98, but I had

the employee scan them. And sure enough, they were $4.98. Hopefully,

my girls will forget about the pink cameras they've seen and be happy

with these! :)

I bought the cereal dispensers two weeks ago for $9.xx Does anyone know if I can take my receipt in for a price adjustment?

No, they will not price adjust on clearance. If you find more of the same ones marked down, you can buy more at the lower clearance price and return them with your old receipt.

Wine coolers, hold 28 bottles, 50% off for $99.xx. Tempted, anyone know if these are any good?

Bought one 2 years ago. Loved it, but it konked out after about 9 months. Bought another one this past year in the spring but just hooked it up after we moved in the summer. So far so good. Love it, but would not spend more than necessary on them.

I bought a wine cooler at the Home Depot and its 5 years old. Works as good as the day we bought it. Its mostly empty, but looks good in the downstairs living room. LOL (or as I call it, my husband's play room.). It has the big screen down there w/ full surround sound, the X-box 360, etc. Its the boys' domain. I rarely use that room. My son keeps water bottles in it. lol

Found at my Target in Hooksett, NH today:

###057150010 - Magnavox 10" Portable DVD Orig 199.99 Now 49.98

###056040824 - Kodak Mini Camera Bag Orig 9.99 Now 2.48

###059030243 - Barbie Mariposia Book 75% .88

###059101294 - Littlest Pet Shop Magnetic Game Book 75% 2.48

###094020229 - Nature Made Vitamin C 1000mg tabs 50% 9.98

###064021137 - 2pk Head Towels 75% 1.98

###067041024 - Casual Home 1pc Chenile sofa slipcover 75% 17.48

###249130085 - 08 College Floor Lamp 75% 9.98

###086040730 - Cabbage Patch Newborn 50% 8.44

As of yesterday, they are only 30% here. I am really hoping to get an ice maker at 75%. If anyone sees them even hit 50%, please post. I may buy one at that price just to be sure I get one, then return if I can get it cheaper.

Thanks for the information. I had a dentist appt. today so I stopped by Target today and was still 30% off here to. I'm officially stalking this, the margarita maker and the 28 bottle wine cellar. With my luck they will get marked down further over the next couple of days while I am out of town. Good luck to you on getting one.

I was going to post it earlier but didn't get a chance.

If you got them from Stow, you probably got the ones I returned earlier today. I had bought them at 50% and then found them at 75 off, so I returned the 50 off ones.:yup:

I also returned a camp rock electric guitar to streetboro ohio target today if anyone is looking for one.

This cracks me up!!! What our kids must think of us?!? My DS5 won't go near a Target with me... he says " all you do is look at boring stuffwith red stickers"..LMAO

My kids say the same thing! They won't go in with me or when I see a Target they yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thanks for the information. I had a dentist appt. today so I stopped by Target today and was still 30% off here to. I'm officially stalking this, the margarita maker and the 28 bottle wine cellar. With my luck they will get marked down further over the next couple of days while I am out of town. Good luck to you on getting one.

The wine cellar went to 50% off at the Target here yesterday.

ice maker has been stuck at 50% off here for 3 weeks. Hopefully they will go 75% next week. Did manage to get the last 2 clocks I wanted that were not marked down to 75% off with the other ones last week. Found one of the 49.$$ 10" Magnavox portable dvd players but didnt need it. Picked up the 18.$$ dora digital picture frame, not going to use the dora inserts though, LOL

ice maker has been stuck at 50% off here for 3 weeks. Hopefully they will go 75% next week. Did manage to get the last 2 clocks I wanted that were not marked down to 75% off with the other ones last week. Found one of the 49.$$ 10" Magnavox portable dvd players but didnt need it. Picked up the 18.$$ dora digital picture frame, not going to use the dora inserts though, LOL

You mean that its normal looking? I looked (glanced) at it but thought the face frame was all dora (attached)so didnt' pick it up....oh no, may have to run back in and see if its still there tomorrow.

You mean that its normal looking? I looked (glanced) at it but thought the face frame was all dora (attached)so didnt' pick it up....oh no, may have to run back in and see if its still there tomorrow.

One of the borders is just plain gray. Boring but at least not dora.

Saw lots of small kitchen appliances marked down anywhere from 30-75% off. Here are some of the ones I was able to write down:

###072-04-1528 Hamilton Beach Meal Maker deep fryer $14.98 (75%)

###072-04-0084 Food Saver V2440 Plus $34.98 (75%)

###072-04-1542 Crock Pot Smart Set 6-Qt $34.98 (50%)

###072-04-1545 Crock Pot One Pot $9.98 (75%)

They also had various blenders, electric skillets, and toaster ovens marked down 30-50%. Wine fridge and margarita makers were still 50% off.

Noticed 2 men following me from one Target to the other (10 miles away) doing some clearance shopping as well.

Found:

###080-00-0648 Belkin Flip KVM Switch (use 2 computers with one monitor/keyboard/mouse $9.98 (75%-was $39.99)

###056-04-0800 PicturesPlus 6060XL Digital Tripod $9.98 (75%-was $39.99)

My first post, very good forum you all got here.

Noticed 2 men following me from one Target to the other (10 miles away) doing some clearance shopping as well.

Found:

###080-00-0648 Belkin Flip KVM Switch (use 2 computers with one monitor/keyboard/mouse $9.98 (75%-was $39.99)

My first post, very good forum you all got here.

Welcome, there are a few of us guys here:)

Found:

My first post, very good forum you all got here.[/QUOT

:2welcome:

From what I was reading, you are able to leave the border to be just gray, but I think when the photo's change they have dora/diego pop up on the screen for effect.... may want to look into it, unless you don't mind Dora/Diego popping up between every pic!!

From what I was reading, you are able to leave the border to be just gray, but I think when the photo's change they have dora/diego pop up on the screen for effect.... may want to look into it, unless you don't mind Dora/Diego popping up between every pic!!

I bought 3 of them. You can change it to be gray and Dora and Diego only pop up if you want them to.