Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

### Spongebob Digital camera reg $19.99 for $4.98

### Npower Dora Diego 7" digital photo frame reg. $74.99 $18.48

### StoryReader cartridges and books reg $19.99 for $4.98

### Kindergarten & 1st grade activity books reg. $9.99 for $2.87

They had tons of color books,wonder books,activity books,American Girl activity books. These were over where the DVDS and Movies were.

Edited by niccci

saw Camp Rock acoustic & electric guitar sets 50% off today. Also saw an electric drum set 75% off. Someone on here wanted one of those last year. Not sure if they are still around, but it was the one that sets up like a regular set to play.

I saw the guitar for 75% off today. Didn't get it, but I did open the box and look at it. It's really nice.

### Camp Rock Boombox 12.xx (75% off)

### Camp Rock Acoustic and Electric Guitars (75% off)...one was 22.xx

### 7" Dual Screen Digital Picture Frame 34.74 (75% off)

I have been watching those picture frames for weeks now, I even checked this mornign but they were still 50% then I wonder if I should run back in this evening. UGH I hate working sometimes!!

I have been watching those picture frames for weeks now, I even checked this mornign but they were still 50% then I wonder if I should run back in this evening. UGH I hate working sometimes!!

They went 75% today at my Target. Hope yours went too and you get 'em!:)

Also found these at my Target:

###in-vision 7" digital picture frame 18.74 was 74.99

###Spongebob camera 4.98 was 19.99

###Kodak 1 hour charger w/4AA batteries 6.24 was 24.99

###ipod multimedia docking station plus karaoke/leadsinger II 9.98 was 39.99

###ps2 nba 2k8 4.98 was 19.99

###08 college full sheet set 200 thread count 3.24 was 12.99

###cherokee boys 2pk woven boxers 1.24 was 4.99

Tons of stuff 75% off today!

### 057070018 Camp Rock CD/iPod boombox 14.98 (75% off)

### Girls underwear and bras 75% off

### 080000522 Laptop Denali Bag 6.24 (75% off)

### Preschool - 2nd grade workbooks and flash cards 75% off

I've been watching the Camp Rock guitars, they are still only 30% off here.

I had been watching them also. Checked mine today and they went straight from 30% off to 75% off. Needless to say I was a very happy Momma! Now to decide whether my daughter gets it for her birthday or Christmas.

I've been watching that dual frame, too. Yesterday it was still 50%, today 75%. I got that one and a Memorex 10" one for $44.98

###056130311 10" Memorex digital picture frame 75% off $44.98

So exciting! I found a camp rock guitar for $22.98!! thanks for the info!

I also found an i/o Magic 320GB Gigabank (USB external harddisk)

regulary $99.99...today $24.98!!

#### i/o Magic harddisk###DCPI#080-00-0102

Also all karoke microphones, and some machines were 75% off!!

### Spongebob Digital camera reg $19.99 for $4.98

### Npower Dora Diego 7" digital photo frame reg. $74.99 $18.48

### StoryReader cartridges and books reg $19.99 for $4.98

### Kindergarten & 1st grade activity books reg. $9.99 for $2.87

They had tons of color books,wonder books,activity books,American Girl activity books. These were over where the DVDS and Movies were.

Do you know the DCPI# for the Spongebob camera?

Picked up two cordless mice! Don't know which one to keep, gonna go look up the reviews...

### 080-00-0714 Logitech Laser Cordless Mouse 9.22 (was 36.99)

### 080-00-0448 Microsofit Wireless Optical Mouse 9.42 (was 37.99)

Also got -

### 080-03-1744 Epson CX8400 All-in-Onee printer/copier/scanner/photo 24.98 (was 99.99)

Edited by Christine1227

Has anyone tried out the Spongebob camera? My girls have been asking for a

digital camera, but this one did not have good reviews. Thanks.

I would love one of those. Do you have the dcpi code for it so I could check to see if a Target near me has it. Thanks

I know its a great price, but please check the reviews on Target.com (It is a Target exclusive.) Horrible reviews. Sometimes a great deal price wise doesn't mean its a good deal to buy

Okay. Spongebob camera for less than $5. You really shouldn't expect much anyway. Its cheaper than a disposable camera and if the kids have fun with it, who cares about the quality of the pics. And if it breaks, I'm sure we have all "thrown" away $5 on something not worth it. I am giving this to my son for his birthday, along with other items that should make him really happy!

I am excited to say that I found one of the dual digital frames (last one) at the Target across from Greenbriar Mall in Chesapeake for $34.74. I still would like more or the one a PP found for $18.00. I had to take on of my DS to work (car is dead!!) so I had about 2 hours to kill before work. Glad I went!!

Okay. Spongebob camera for less than $5. You really shouldn't expect much anyway. Its cheaper than a disposable camera and if the kids have fun with it, who cares about the quality of the pics. And if it breaks, I'm sure we have all "thrown" away $5 on something not worth it. I am giving this to my son for his birthday, along with other items that should make him really happy!

Thats exactly how I feel. I am giving it to the neighbor's son for Christmas. He is only 5 but loves to act like a BIG BOY and take pictures. The quality isnt that great I am sure but it will be fun for him to learn on his own and if he uses it for a few weeks and then decides its not fun anymore.. it was $5.00!!! (A digital camera for $19.99 cant have too high of expectations)hahahaha! Edited by niccci

I know its a great price, but please check the reviews on Target.com (It is a Target exclusive.) Horrible reviews. Sometimes a great deal price wise doesn't mean its a good deal to buy

You can purchase a 3 year warranty for $20. For a 10" screen for $70 (with the warranty), I'm taking a chance on it. The DCPI is 057150010

Thats exactly how I feel. I am giving it to the neighbor's son for Christmas. He is only 5 but loves to act like a BIG BOY and take pictures. The quality is that great I am sure but it will be fun for him to learn on his own and if he uses it for a few weeks and then decides its not fun anymore.. it was $5.00!!! (A digital camera for $19.99 cant have too high of expectations)hahahaha!

OK, you all convinced me! My girls will probably either break it or be bored with it after

a week. If not, I can always buy them a nicer one later on. Hopefully my Target will have two of them. Thanks again for all your advice! :)

The thing I always hate about my kids and their digital camera is that they are a bit young to take really decent pictures (5-6), and when they spend time snapping pictures of everything under the sun (dolls, the fish tank, stuffed animals, the cereal box, etc...) they come to me and want me to PRINT their pictures or order them through a print service. It's fine for a few times, but after a while, it gets pricey (and time consuming) printing pictures of things that after 5 minutes of looking at the picture, they no longer care about.

They have fun with their cameras though cuz they get to be like mommy taking pictures, but the novelty wears off fast when the ink stops flowing so freely! LOL. If you just consider that the camera is like any other toy and the newness wears off, it's really a good deal. Who cares if the quality isn't that great. Depending on how young the child is that is getting it, their picture taking skills probably aren't that great anyway!

I try to just download the pics to my computer and they get to see their pictures up on the big screen, which is fun too.

I did pretty well today...

### 057-150-010 Magnavox 10" dvd player 75% off -$49.98

and my steal of the day and the finishing touch for my husband's christmas....

### 207-220-156 Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto IV SPECIAL EDITION!! 75% OFF! $22.48

:cheesy: The box is freakin heavy! He is going to flip out when he opens this for Christmas!

By the way I am in Lake Worth, TX this week.

Edited by alexac

The thing I always hate about my kids and their digital camera is that they are a bit young to take really decent pictures (5-6), and when they spend time snapping pictures of everything under the sun (dolls, the fish tank, stuffed animals, the cereal box, etc...) they come to me and want me to PRINT their pictures or order them through a print service. It's fine for a few times, but after a while, it gets pricey (and time consuming) printing pictures of things that after 5 minutes of looking at the picture, they no longer care about.

I saw some Dora and Diego digital frames clearanced to $18 each at my store. This could be a good solution to let them see their pictures, but not have to keep footing the bill for ink, paper, or a printing service. The frames could also have the character faceplate taken off so it's just a silver frame for older kids. Combine that with the $5 spongebob camera and it's still a deal @ less than $25 total.