Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I called DH when I got off work and told him I was going to Target for an hour before I cam home. (I am finding shopping time:D) Well the Sony Walkman 4gb MP3 players were 50% off so I went ahead and got a red one and a black one. They also have lots of printers on clearance. my favorite I think is the HP C5280 model. It is 50% right now but I am hoping for 75%. I am also watching the digital frames which are still at 30%. The alsp have an hp photo printer with a camera on clearance. I was disappointed that none of the bikes or wagons mentioned are on clearance her I need to take the list and double check numbers to be sure though.

I called DH when I got off work and told him I was going to Target for an hour before I cam home. (I am finding shopping time:D) Well the Sony Walkman 4gb MP3 players were 50% off so I went ahead and got a red one and a black one. They also have lots of printers on clearance. my favorite I think is the HP C5280 model. It is 50% right now but I am hoping for 75%. I am also watching the digital frames which are still at 30%. The alsp have an hp photo printer with a camera on clearance. I was disappointed that none of the bikes or wagons mentioned are on clearance her I need to take the list and double check numbers to be sure though.

How much were the Mp3 players??

Don't know if this is everywhere but the target I went to in Columbus, GA (at work again) has clearanced some luggage for 75%!!!

I now have a full set of Eddie Bauer for me, A messenger, rollerboard, and larger suitcase for my husband (it's very manly looking) A huge duffel, huge roller, swiss laptop case, and a couple more things. I paid 150 for all of it. Amazing.

I also bought a Cannon Rebel XT for 245.xx. It was clearanced, but the last one and they gave me $100 off of the clearance price. However I can't get it to turn on, so either it's a dud or it's the battery. I may be able to send it to cannon under warranty if it's a dud.

Oh yeah I got two pairs of shoes that I really liked and would have bought anyway for 75% off!

Not too shabby

I also got the Eddie Bauer luggage last night. 29" $34 & 21" $25.

Has any one seen a 27"??? The 29" is really big & I'm concerned it may be to heavy to lift when packed or take up too much room in my trunk. Nice set though.

I went to 2 stores. One accepted the Hotweels coupon for the Barbie Bigwheel, the other refused it since they insisted it wasn't a bike!!::mad: I did at least get 1 Barbie & also found a

###Huffy tricycle 75% off $6.25.

Don't know if this is everywhere but the target I went to in Columbus, GA (at work again) has clearanced some luggage for 75%!!!

I now have a full set of Eddie Bauer for me, A messenger, rollerboard, and larger suitcase for my husband (it's very manly looking) A huge duffel, huge roller, swiss laptop case, and a couple more things. I paid 150 for all of it. Amazing.

I also bought a Cannon Rebel XT for 245.xx. It was clearanced, but the last one and they gave me $100 off of the clearance price. However I can't get it to turn on, so either it's a dud or it's the battery. I may be able to send it to cannon under warranty if it's a dud.

Oh yeah I got two pairs of shoes that I really liked and would have bought anyway for 75% off!

Not too shabby

I saw that Eddie Bauer luggage last night and it is VERY NICE!!!

Just back from Target and found the following

###062-20-1044 Woolrich King Down alternative Comforter 75% off $16.24

###062-20-1164 Woolrich Full Down alternative Comforter 75% off $14.98

###lots of table linens, placemats, runners, etc 75% off

###207-22-0182 Xbox 360 motorcross/ ATV game 75% off $14.98

there were lots of items on clearance, but I was on lunch break and had to get back to work.

Shelly

Almost everything I bought today has already been mentioned here (air conditioner, EB luggage, School Supplies, yoga mat, film - for my 72 year old Dad who refuses to go digital, LOL)

###Thomas O'Brien Bath Mat $4.24 (orig $16.99)

###Casual Home Egyptian Cotton Blend Kitchen Towels $.74 (orig $2.99)

###prospirit medium 24" duffel 3.74 was 14.99

###belkin sport armband for new ipod nano 9.98 was 19.99

###insulated lunch pack .98 was 3.98

###5 pack 70 count notebook .12

###rolling black camo backpack 4.48 was 17.99

###ps2 fifa08 soccer 7.48 was 29.99

###spongebob band aid/neosporin combo 2.48 was 4.96

loads of bike helmets and helmet/pad sets at 75%

rugs 50%, dishes 50% and some dog collars/leashes 75%

I totally agree.... Our store must be the last on the list to mark stuff down. :no:

I disagree, I read what others have posted went on clearance and know what to keep my eyes on, now that they leave quite a bit of clearance in the regular isles, I would never even go down an isle to check if it hadn't been posted here.

I also got the Eddie Bauer luggage last night. 29" $34 & 21" $25.

Has any one seen a 27"??? The 29" is really big & I'm concerned it may be to heavy to lift when packed or take up too much room in my trunk. Nice set though.

I picked up a 27" Eddie Bauer rolling duffel tonight at Target. Regular price $44.99, I got it for 75% off! $11.xx.

Checked on the Tent, my store has it, but its still full price. And the Hanna Montana Beach towels are still only 30% off.

I did find.

### Playtex Gentle Glide 18 ct Super Tampons now $2.78 Orig $3.99

### 080010039 Pink Designer Faceplate and Holster for the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator Orig $7.99 Now $3.98

### 086022193 Hanna Montana Surf Shop Hangout (Toys) Orig $29.99 Now $14.98 50% off

### 202090468 Hanna Montana Silver Charm Necklace with Guitar Orig $4.99 Now $2.48

I totally agree.... Our store must be the last on the list to mark stuff down. :no:

I totally know the feeling, back when you all were talking about those disney and cars rug in a box things being on clearance i keep watching them in my store and still to this day they are sitting there still 99.99 they just moved them from houseware to the luggage area. i even took them to the scanner but no luck. Out stores only mark down about 1/2 of what is on this list but every now and them i get great deals.

### 070-03-0156 - Sonic Scrubber - 50% -- now 9.98

### 059-05-0427 - Dora "Play a Sound" Let's Dance Book and dance mat - 75% -now 3.24

### 084-18-0081 - Off PowerPad Lamp - 75% - now 2.36 (2.00 coupon)

### 091-04-0724 - Funky Colored Flames (Campfire) - 75% -- now 1.74

Just got back from target and they had tons of the kid themed bathroom sets marked down 75%. Princess rugs,shower curtains,towels,comforters. Also had the monkey theme stuff marked down. (Not all of it but I got a tissue holder, lotion pump,rug and towels) Also the rugs are 75% off in the bathroom section.. the spring colored ones.