Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

My store has had one of those sitting there for the past 2 weeks. Been wondering whether to get it or not (it's too good of a deal to pass up), but what in the world would I do with it?!?!?!?

Well, if you don't know anyone who needs it, you could always donate it to one of the many charities that help women who are having a baby and in need. Some hospitals & churches have associated charities that work with women who need help. Social Service agencies, too, help women who are low income and have babies, and it is the kind of thing that really can make them feel great. Our church does a big thing for Mother's Day every year to collect everything from diapers to bedding to clothing for a local clinic that does just that type of work, and it always comes just after the big baby clearance, so I enjoy buying for it. Just a couple of thoughts...

School items and grill items 75% off now.

Got backpacks and lunchboxes for my kids for next year-

Notebooks .12 for 5 pack

Folders 10 pack .22

3 subject notebooks .68

5 subject notebooks. .98

pens .12 and .22. Bought a bunch

3 pack of highlighters (large ones) for .44

High School musical pen sets .68 each

High School musical folders .38 each

Hannah Montana eraser sets .48

Nivea skin care for men clearanced to 2.24- I had 8 $2 off any Nivea product so got them for .24 each!

Lipsmackers on clearance for .68 each. I had 4 $1 off of two so got them for next to nothing. (these will be great for stockings)

4 Juicy juice drink boxes for $2 for all (Had 4 $1 off juicy juice drink boxes coupons and 2 MQ of .50 off any 2 juicy juice products. Sale at target for 1.75 each.

My sister got an amana grill for under $100. Not sure why it was there and no one bought it. Its regularly $300.

Girls footless leggings (white or black) with lace on the bottom clearanced to 1.74 (I bought all the white in my daughter's size= total of 3)

4 packs of underwear (cute monkey ones, etc) 2.48 for each pack

Hanes girl socks. Clearanced now to 1.78 (I bought all 5 packs in the ankle type for my daughter for next year)

I got 4 of the Glade Wisp candle starter sets (giving as gifts to grandparents and the rest for me). Used the $5 off peelie that was on there. Refills only .84 as they are 2.84 and right on package is a $2 peelie off.

Victoria, Tx. Backpacks and lunchboxes were 75% off but they are alllllllllllllllllll over the store! I got a new backpack for each of my little ones and new lunch boxes. Going to give them to them for Christmas. 5 pack of college ruled spirals were 12 cents. 2 pocket folders were 3 cents. Not much left in the dollar spot at 75% off.

anyone get any minute maid drink boxes lately? it's been about a month since I've seen any and I've been looking hard. Just wondering if they're still out there.

I had NEVER seen them before at my Target (OR) until about a month ago. Now they are there every time I go.

The Tucson El Con Mall Target has some 75%, off girls clothing - lots of cute summer items (Its still in the 90s here!)... some cute tanks that could be used for layering this fall and winter - $3.49! I also saw a couple outfits my daughter already has at 75% (darn it!). The Target on Broadway is also having a sale but it is much more picked over.

Victoria, Tx. Backpacks and lunchboxes were 75% off but they are alllllllllllllllllll over the store! I got a new backpack for each of my little ones and new lunch boxes. Going to give them to them for Christmas. 5 pack of college ruled spirals were 12 cents. 2 pocket folders were 3 cents. Not much left in the dollar spot at 75% off.

Where you from Blessedmom??? Are you in Victoria too, or just made a stop? Just wondering if me and my cousin have competition there. LOLOLOLOL Just kidding! I'm from Ganado! :::waving:::

### Canon Sd750 $139.99 - plus 20% off as display model

Bunch of cameras are at 15%. They even had them in their sale ad this week. Was going to buy the Polaroid kiddie camera till I read the reviews about it online. All the people who bought them said they were complete junk. So, I guess I'll be watching for real camera to go low. Congrats on yours!

Since I need to find shopping time i relalized if I left for work 30 minutes early I could run into Target. I went this morning thinking that the school stuff would be gone and was honestly shocked that it is still only 30% off (I scanned quite a few items). Everything else I am watching or having others watch is only 30% off too. I thought electronics got marked down on Monday but either thay had not been there yet or they are waiting. Oh well money is tight right now anyway.

I was lucky and found some great stuff in the Dollar Spot at 75% off!!

Anyone have any idea when the the College "08 beding and towels will start being marked down more than 30%?

Our store had the bedding, towels and washcloths at 50% off on Saturday. There was still a ton left. I might consider buying some stuff if it goes to 75% off. Yours should be getting marked down soon.

I went ahead a bought the Tinker Bell Mix Max on Amazon.com for 42.33. I used my 20.00 gift card and made it 22.33. I think she willl like the Tinker Bell one better. Target only had the HSM one for 50% off making them 39.99. So I think I got a better deal. Now I can go in the morning and pick up some of the half off movies for $10.00!!!! Thanks for everyone advice.

All the back to school stuff is still 30% here also, even the backpacks, college 08, and the notebooks, just everythingggg!

the only thing lower was the dollar spot for 75% off.

I wish they would go lower already :(

Anyone else who still has 30% have any idea when it will go lower?

Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I admit I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks, making sure the members were a good fit for me! I'm from Northeast Ohio, and my target had a ton of college 08 stuff @ 50% over the weekend. They are undergoing a huge remodel, so stuff was scattered throughout the store! Nice to meet you all!