Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

College at 75% off. Back to school 75% off and consolidated to a couple of end caps. They were very sparse. Loads of girls backpacks left at 75%, a few in green camo for the boys .

###magnetic dry erase board 1.48 was 5.99

###10 pack pocket portfolios .25

###elmers jumbo glue stick .44 was 1.79

###roseart classic markers .48 was 1.99

###post-it alphabet notes .82 was 3.29

###5pk scotch glue stick .58 was 2.39

###5pk #2 pencils made from recycled denim .44 was 1.79

###index card box .18 was .74

###doodle pad 9x12" .48 was 1.99

###Weed B Gon Max for 1.24 was 4.99

FINALLY my store marked backpacks and lunch boxes 75% this morning. Although, the crayola thermos items were still only 50%. I went ahead and grabbed what I wanted of those though. It's just not worth the extra 90c for me to keep wasting gas and stalking them waiting for 75.

Also, most College 08 items are still only 50% here as of this morning.

Backpacks finally went 75% off today!! Yay!! I got the last two Tinkerbell backpacks they had for $3.48 a piece!! I also got 6 of the 5 pack of the spiral notebooks for $.12. These are fabulous doodle pads for my 3 year old!

The dollar spot is also 75% at my store. They had quite a bit of stickers left and some Hello Kitty things. I managed to get a couple of pair of socks for my girls...will hit the other Target on the way home.

My total today was only $15.21 and after some calculating I realized I saved over $41!! Awesome!!!

Today was a great Target day.....

###002-00-0427 -College 08 Laundry Hamper 2 pack - $2.48 (75%)

###056-06-0017 -Memorex 5 pack CD-R - $0.48 (75%)

###200-05-0152 -Toddler Flatware Set - $0.98 (75%)

###249-19-0021 -5 Drawer Storage Shelf - $12.48 (75%)

###091-10-0466 -Lunch Bag Artic Zone - $2.24 (75%)

###002-02-0242 -College 08 56Qt. Storage Box -$1.48 (75%)

###249-20-0003 - Kids Navy Blue Casual Chair -$19.98 (50%)

Also, all the Blue Dot Dollar Stuff and BTS/Backpacks & Lunchbags was 75% off

maybe it was the store I went to today but very disappointing day...no crayons or anything like that. College 08 30%-50%, summer stuff was only 30% at this store (50% at my reg store yesterday & 75% at another earlier this week), infant clothes still mostly 30%, dollar spot 50%

Good luck with that one! My hubby and I tried to ship the giant Shamu he won me at Seaworld (it only weighs about 5 lbs but is big) and they wanted $170!!!!! We decided to risk taking it on the plane....

Ahhh...yes. that is called shape-based pricing. Because it takes up so much space on the truck or plane that they charge more. The Post Office is also doing this now, though it is a lot less of an issue if you use Parcel Post.

Some things DS saw today and called me about. Walkman mp3s 4GB are 30 % off Digital Frames that hold two sd cards are also 30% off. School supplies were still 30% off here but have been moved to one aisle so hopefully soon. He said the 08 picture frames were $1.24. but nothing else 08 had been marked down. I really want to keep an eye on the walkmans. Oh and those who have those disney clip things he said the chips for those were marked down but doesnt remember how much.

School supplies 75% in Gilbert, AZ today, backpacks and lunch boxes at 50%.

No crayola, or coloring items of any sort.

I did get to stock up on the 5-packs of spiral notebooks though.

There was a full cart of scissors, index cards, and book covers near an endcap in Stationary.

Finally our Target had backpacks, school bags and lunch totes at 75% off.

They had quite a bunch left. I bought 4 backpacks, at $3.24 and $4.98 each.

Still had lots of folders and single subject notebooks left.

College 08 stuff was being marked down to 75% off. They had comforter sets

marked down to $9.98 (reg. $19.99), but maybe they are supposed to be $4.98.

These were solid pink or navy sets.

Finally our Target had backpacks, school bags and lunch totes at 75% off.

They had quite a bunch left. I bought 4 backpacks, at $3.24 and $4.98 each.

Still had lots of folders and single subject notebooks left.

College 08 stuff was being marked down to 75% off. They had comforter sets

marked down to $9.98 (reg. $19.99), but maybe they are supposed to be $4.98.

These were solid pink or navy sets.

stopped back by one store this afternoon when I went to pick up the boys from school, and still no movement on College 08 or BTS. A handful of backpacks had dropped to 75%, but really just the School of Rock. That stuff just doesn't sell apparently, as I have seen a LOT of that stuff marked clearance pretty early after it comes to the sales floor.

Backpacks and lunchboxes were 75% off today, they moved the lunchboxes over by the sporting goods though, I found a croquet set for $7.xx, I saw bocci yesterday but it was gone, I got the ironing board for $2.xx and a broom for my kids for like $1.26 with the college stuff, some of the college stuff was 75% some was still at 30%, the blue dot dollar spot was .25

The Southfield Rd. (MI) Target had whatever school supplies were left marked down only to 30%. Lunchboxes and some backpacks were at 50%. BTS 08 was mostly 30%, but there were a couple of items that were 50% and one or two at 75%. There was lots of pc software/games marked 50% off. Dollar Spot was 75% off blue dot, but pickings were slim. Lots of clearance in home and bath dept, but only 30% so far.

I walked out with a couple of things:

###NDS Theme Park game - $4.98 (75%)

###NDS The Spiderwick Chronicles game - $7.48 (75%)

###PC Multiplication & Division software - $4.98 (50%)

###Magic Cut flexible cutting board - $2.99 (50%)

I also picked up a Funtainer Beverage Bottle for $10.48, only 30% off but it was the last purple camoflauge one they had. I'm going to check the 7mi/Middlebelt store tomorrow to see if they have one cheaper. I also scored 8 - yep, 8- MM juices. That was the first time I was able to get that many at once.

The Southfield Rd. (MI) Target had whatever school supplies were left marked down only to 30%. Lunchboxes and some backpacks were at 50%. BTS 08 was mostly 30%, but there were a couple of items that were 50% and one or two at 75%. There was lots of pc software/games marked 50% off. Dollar Spot was 75% off blue dot, but pickings were slim. Lots of clearance in home and bath dept, but only 30% so far.

I walked out with a couple of things:

###NDS Theme Park game - $4.98 (75%)

###NDS The Spiderwick Chronicles game - $7.48 (75%)

###PC Multiplication & Division software - $4.98 (50%)

###Magic Cut flexible cutting board - $2.99 (50%)

I also picked up a Funtainer Beverage Bottle for $10.48, only 30% off but it was the last purple camoflauge one they had. I'm going to check the 7mi/Middlebelt store tomorrow to see if they have one cheaper. I also scored 8 - yep, 8- MM juices. That was the first time I was able to get that many at once.

I'm not sure if you are interested, but I found the Funtainer beverage containers last week at Kohl's for $6.79. They had High School Musical and another kind. They were back in housewares on a clearance shelf. They were hidden pretty well, which is why I think there were quite a few left. That is the cheapest I have seen them.

### Blue Dot dollar spot was 75% off today!

I almost missed out because the sign still said 50% off but a lady tipped me off. 1 full cart and $160 worth of stuff later (bill was $40!) I am a very happy camper. Got tons of flip flops and socks to send to Haiti, plus a whole set of Hello Kitty bags, dolls, picture frames and notepads for a future b-day party... :)

I'm not sure if you are interested, but I found the Funtainer beverage containers last week at Kohl's for $6.79. They had High School Musical and another kind. They were back in housewares on a clearance shelf. They were hidden pretty well, which is why I think there were quite a few left. That is the cheapest I have seen them.

Thanks! I'll check it out while dd is at football practice this evening.

I also got tons of the toiletries (bubble bath, foot scrub, lotion and body wash) for a quarter apiece. In clothes -- men's shorts are 75% off and I picked up three pairs for hubby for $5-$6 apiece. It was such a good deal I went back today and got me a pair!! The women's shorts also are 75% off, but they were picked over pretty good.

Best deal I have found in awhile, Thomas the Tank Engine Crib bedding, 4 piece set 75% off for $17.48! Great gift!

I had to drive out fairly far today, so I hit 5 Targets. Only the San Dimas store had BTS & Backpacks 75% off. Unfortunately, they didn't have much left. Oh well...

My store has had one of those sitting there for the past 2 weeks. Been wondering whether to get it or not (it's too good of a deal to pass up), but what in the world would I do with it?!?!?!?

anyone get any minute maid drink boxes lately? it's been about a month since I've seen any and I've been looking hard. Just wondering if they're still out there.

I lucked out and found 1 last night. I also got Battle of the Bands for Wii for $20.98. My cousin found it at hers for $15.98.