Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Any ideas about when the school supply clearance will go below 30% off?

I went to Target yesterday, and all the school supplies were reduced a minimum of 50%. I bought a bunch of backpacks for a school that is in dire need of items for their students. Most of the backpacks that I got were under $4! The backpacks were reduced 75%.

I am looking for the Disney Mix Max's. I saw some a while back, but I am now thinking for getting one for Ally for Christmas.

There is a Camp Rock one (I think or HSM) that was in the clearance pile at ours but I think Best Buy has them really inexpensive (online maybe in the outlet area)

My store is still 30% off school supplies

The blue dot in the dollar department was 50% off today. I got some Spiderman and Batman things for my boys. I found my sons backpack and it was still ringing up full price. I brought it to one of the ladies in an aisle who scanned it and said that one was not on clearance. My best deal today was

######sunshade for the car 1.98 75% off

not much else

I found my sons backpack and it was still ringing up full price. I brought it to one of the ladies in an aisle who scanned it and said that one was not on clearance.

That happened to me last year. Some of them don't get marked down, they just move them to the regular aisle.

Went looking for backpacks and lunch boxes, but still only 30% here.

same here. really a bummer! We just haven't had squat for a while.

same here. really a bummer! We just haven't had squat for a while.

I did overhear one of the employees talking that there were going to be tons of markdowns in the domestic dept tomorrow. Our target is in the middle of being renovated and that's where they have all the lunch boxes and backpacks. So I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow they mark them down lower than 30%. I'd love to see them go straight to 75%.

Our Target had backpacks at 50% off today, and most other school supplies at 30% off,

including lunch totes. There were a bunch of employees in that section today, so I am

hoping the backpacks will go 75% off tomorrow.

Lots of girls underwear at 30% and 50% off. Also I found the girls socks (7 pack) for

$2.62, minus the 50 cent off peelie, making them $2.12.

Backpacks and lunchboxes still only 30% here today.

BUT, they were marking all school supplies down. It went straight from 30% to 75%.

Lots of stuff to be had. Our target had 2 aisles of stuff.

### 3 pks purell hand sanitizer (1oz travel bottles) 62c

### Disney color wonder (small packages) $1.24 Also 50c coupons on the BTS thermos, etc

### small dry erase boards $1.24

### lysol w/ travel size $1.00

### learn to write kids 3-lined notebooks 37c

Edited by tnt_mommy

T-Ville store is 75% off school supplies and 50% off dollar spot.

I thought I had a great deal for the school. The scotch tape was marked down to .74, three regular tape and one double stick. The bottom of the package had $1 off coupon for scotch 5 pack glue sticks. They would not let me use:no: the mfg coupons because the item was less than the $1 (.58). So I asked if I could just use the coupon for .58 cents, I was told no, that's coupon fraud. It was still a good deal but not as good as I was hoping for for the school.

I don't know if it's just my area but the BTS clearance seems a lot smaller than last year. I went to two Targets today, one of them was in the middle of marking everything down 75% (no backpacks or thermos though), and all that was left was folders, notebooks, and regular Roseart markers. What happened to all the waterproof markers, crayola stuff, etc? Did they take them back this time instead of marking everything down this year? I KNOW there was A LOT more BTS clearance items last year.

I am looking for the Disney Mix Max's. I saw some a while back, but I am now thinking for getting one for Ally for Christmas.

I was at Target toay and they had the Pirates of the Carribean MM on clearance for around $28, normally $39 I believe. Sorry it's not real specific, I was in a huge hurry and just glanced at it.

I don't know if it's just my area but the BTS clearance seems a lot smaller than last year. I went to two Targets today, one of them was in the middle of marking everything down 75% (no backpacks or thermos though), and all that was left was folders, notebooks, and regular Roseart markers. What happened to all the waterproof markers, crayola stuff, etc? Did they take them back this time instead of marking everything down this year? I KNOW there was A LOT more BTS clearance items last year.

i noticed the same today at mt target.I know there should have been a lot of crayola stuff but to my surprise the whole BTS stuff was shrunk to a small section.just wondering where the stuff went??

i noticed the same today at mt target.I know there should have been a lot of crayola stuff but to my surprise the whole BTS stuff was shrunk to a small section.just wondering where the stuff went??

I noticed the same thing and asked one of the associates that was marking them down. She said that it had already sold. I KNOW thats not true because they had tons yesterday. Maybe they figured it would be a better tax writeoff. There is tons of stuff on sale right now tho. Towels,rugs,bathroom sets,all the 08 stuff is 50% off. Cinderella bedding 30% off. Dollar spot was 50% off on blue dots. Great stuff for teachers.