Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I picked up the last animal humidfier at 50% off or 17.50. It was a cow.

Pots & Pans are 50% off. I saw the 10 piece set of calaphon for $99.00.

Candles were all marked down.

Cold medicines marked down.

Saw the Spongebob humidifiers marked down to $19.99 (50% off).

pots, pans, baking sheets still 30% off

All detg. also on clearance 2.25 & with mfg coupons $1.25!

Our store Ohio was 50% yesterday. I was hoping for 75% today.:(

I'll check it out & update.

FYI who took my Dyson floor model! (LOL) :cool: I knew I should have gotten it at 50% & tried for add off,but didn"t need it. Last time I got one 75% + add 30%. :D

Is this the All Small and Mighty??

And is it clearanced at all Targets??

I don't go to Target often, but I enjoy reading about all the $$$ you guys save. Now I'm thinking I may need to make a trip there tomorrow after work.

I need some pots and pans, and I have about 6 coupons for the All Small and Mighty.

###subskate 7.44 was 14.88 (been waiting for these to go clearance, didn't want to risk waiting for 75%)

###funnoodle 1.11 was 1.59

###ultra era free 2.22 was 4.44

some pots and pans now at 50%, but most still 30%

dog toys/collars/leashes 30%

Still searching for the illusive MM deal. The quest continues . . .;)

Large wicker trunk 75% off. It's in my car will get DPC later. Happy summer childrens tent $2.50 reg. 25.00. I can't believe they are still around! 2 Lego castles $12 reg 48.xx. & 6 MM :D

The all was the 2X concentrate, but my cashier took the $1 coupons for the 3x. There are .50 coupons for the All 2x though. Nothing exciting since the last toy & bulk clearance. Did anyone notice some bulk items never went on clearance & are reg price now? Pans & bake ware still 50%.

Forgive my ignorance, but is this the Kirkwood store? We don't make it up there very often, so I don't know my way around that well. I have had great luck at the Kirkwood one.

My guess is shes talking about the one on Lindbergh right off I-55. I have noticed the South County store is always busy & the deals seem to go faster than the Fenton, Kirkwood, & Arnold stores. But, maybe thats just me :confused:

I've been under a rock for a while. Have I missed the Target school supply clearance??:confused:

The only thing I saw marked down with a clearance sticker was the stretchable book covers. .48 cents for the solid colors and .62 cents for the printed ones that include nascar, football, and other prints.:)

Forgive my ignorance, but is this the Kirkwood store? We don't make it up there very often, so I don't know my way around that well. I have had great luck at the Kirkwood one.

This is the one off of 55 at Lindbergh right by the south county mall.

My guess is shes talking about the one on Lindbergh right off I-55. I have noticed the South County store is always busy & the deals seem to go faster than the Fenton, Kirkwood, & Arnold stores. But, maybe thats just me :confused:

I agree...they tend not to have too many deals and are usually crazy busy. BUT every once in a while, I find something good there :)

School stuff is still full price here also and almost all schools started today. A couple start tomorrow. Maybe end of week?

Last year it didn't start clearing till mid-September. Schools start all over the calendar. My niece in Tennessee started back (public school) August 1st! My kids start September 4th. Since the next big thing is Halloween, I think they just hold out till then to clear it all. And it clears so fast that it isn't a big deal to wait.

For those in my area, the East Pasadena store (old Fedco off Madre) is doing a major overhaul of where everything sits. Apparently they are increasing the size of the Market section. So they moved all the Rubbermaid & household cleaning stuff over where Automotive was and shifted everything else down. They are taking out a couple of registers to sort of just shift all the departments down a bit.

School stuff is still full price here also and almost all schools started today. A couple start tomorrow. Maybe end of week?

Last year it didn't start clearing till mid-September. Schools start all over the calendar. My niece in Tennessee started back (public school) August 1st! My kids start September 4th. Since the next big thing is Halloween, I think they just hold out till then to clear it all. And it clears so fast that it isn't a big deal to wait.

I overheard some T people today in the school section as they were doing some major organizing of the area. Pretty much everything was being moved around and I overheard the team lead (I guess that is who he was) telling them to condense everything to one aisle. So I assume this is a sign that the school stuff should be going on clearance pretty soon.

I overheard some T people today in the school section as they were doing some major organizing of the area. Pretty much everything was being moved around and I overheard the team lead (I guess that is who he was) telling them to condense everything to one aisle. So I assume this is a sign that the school stuff should be going on clearance pretty soon.

Sure would be nice! Last year it dragged on and on. I want to buy a bunch of stuff on clearance for my boys' classrooms.

Finally Got a Dyson: Now I just have to convince my husband to keep it.

###Dyson DC07 -249.99 and an extra 10% off since it was display model 224.xx

###Lawn and Garden still 30%off

I also saw the T team reorganizing and restocking school stuff.

Were they the skull castles? My sons bday is coming up and that castle is the thing he wants most and I haven't been able to find one. If that is what you got maybe I still have a chance to get him one.

Large wicker trunk 75% off. It's in my car will get DPC later. Happy summer childrens tent $2.50 reg. 25.00. I can't believe they are still around! 2 Lego castles $12 reg 48.xx. & 6 MM :D

The all was the 2X concentrate, but my cashier took the $1 coupons for the 3x. There are .50 coupons for the All 2x though. Nothing exciting since the last toy & bulk clearance. Did anyone notice some bulk items never went on clearance & are reg price now? Pans & bake ware still 50%.