Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

No, they're not official "Ziploc". I grabbed some Hannah Montana books to use as stocking stuffers for DD at Christmas.

I found the Playdoh Caddy and I wasn't even looking for it!!! Picked one up today...was tempted to pick up the other one, but decided to leave it. Might grab it next time I'm in there (most likely tomorrow).

Does anyone have any inclination as to whether or not the Dyson animal (reg $499, now on 30% clearance for $349) will ever go any lower? We really need one but I hate to spend so much if there is a chance it will go lower... our store still has 3 or 4 left.

TIA!

Edited by cokemeyer

I purchased the XL and XXL ziplocs in target. I used a buy on get on free and they also had an additional $1 off coupon attached to each box. They are 5.24 each box, however, I ended up paying 8.50 for 4 boxes of these extra large bags. They work really well for the kids large school assignment projects. They keep everything in tack and dry on rainy days.

wow...dh and I found a really cute twin size bookcase headboard at the Sugarland TX Super Target. There were two on an endcap still in shrinkwrap, boxed and apparently were target.com returns. Not even opened. These were regular priced of 83.99, and I got them with an "as is" price on them for 11.26!!!! We had to check the prices because it seemed like a strange price. I don't know how to post the dcpi number off of an "as is" price label. Does anyone know which numbers I'm supposed to post off of it? Its really cute, its white and will be perfect for the twin bed I have in our spare bedroom.

Here is a link to what it looks like, its not this one, but looks just like it

http://www.target.com/Starlight-White-Twin-Bookcase-Headboard/dp/B000BI6CUI/qid=1218429419/ref=br_1_8/601-9104833-2176930?ie=UTF8&node=15879871&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Edited by jcarr492

wow...dh and I found a really cute twin size bookcase headboard at the Sugarland TX Super Target. There were two on an endcap still in shrinkwrap, boxed and apparently were target.com returns. Not even opened. These were regular priced of 83.99, and I got them with an "as is" price on them for 11.26!!!! We had to check the prices because it seemed like a strange price. I don't know how to post the dcpi number off of an "as is" price label. Does anyone know which numbers I'm supposed to post off of it? Its really cute, its white and will be perfect for the twin bed I have in our spare bedroom.

Here is a link to what it looks like, its not this one, but looks just like it

http://www.target.com/Starlight-White-Twin-Bookcase-Headboard/dp/B000BI6CUI/qid=1218429419/ref=br_1_8/601-9104833-2176930?ie=UTF8&node=15879871&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Thats a great deal!

wow...dh and I found a really cute twin size bookcase headboard at the Sugarland TX Super Target. I don't know how to post the dcpi number off of an "as is" price label. Does anyone know which numbers I'm supposed to post off of it? Its really cute, its white and will be perfect for the twin bed I have in our spare bedroom.

QUOTE]

The other place to find the dcpi is on your receipt!

I don't think its on the reciept. It has a lot of 0's. Maybe because it was a target.com return? Oh well...I did leave one on the shelf if anyone wants it, its at the super target on hwy 6 in sugarland. Dh wanted to take both..even though I only needed one, and resell the other. But I was a good girl and left one for someone else...it is a the very back of the store on an end cap where the storage containers are.

I don't think its on the reciept. It has a lot of 0's. Maybe because it was a target.com return? Oh well...I did leave one on the shelf if anyone wants it, its at the super target on hwy 6 in sugarland. Dh wanted to take both..even though I only needed one, and resell the other. But I was a good girl and left one for someone else...it is a the very back of the store on an end cap where the storage containers are.

Yeah, they either use all 0's or all 9's for oddball things.

Went to target today in Knoxville, TN and got 2 of the Playdoh caddies for $1.18 each. The mylar showed $1.18. Also dollar spot was 50% off. It had been picked over pretty well, but was able to get beach buckets and sand toys for my 2 year old for $.50 each.

Went to target today in Knoxville, TN and got 2 of the Playdoh caddies for $1.18 each. The mylar showed $1.18. Also dollar spot was 50% off. It had been picked over pretty well, but was able to get beach buckets and sand toys for my 2 year old for $.50 each.

okay! i give in! ;)

what do the caddies look like?

are they on endcaps or in the aisle?

okay! i give in! ;)

what do the caddies look like?

are they on endcaps or in the aisle?

They are on the aisle, and seem to be on the middle shelf in the first position (at least in our local stores). My boys, 5 & 7 have been having a ball with it this morning. I usually don't let them do a lot of play doh because they are ultra messy. However, I just painted their room this weekend, and we haven't moved everything back in, so I spread out the mat on the hardwood floor, and they are having a blast!

Play Doh Caddy link to picture

They are on the aisle, and seem to be on the middle shelf in the first position (at least in our local stores).

I found them in the regular isle with all of the Play doh stuff.

thank you, thank you, and thank you. :)

Play Doh Caddy

I found the play doh creativity center that has 35 pieces to it for 6.24

Im not big on play doh, but thought this would give them a place to put it altogether, and it would give them a hard surface to work on.

Have the Spongebob Boating School Lego's gone down again? They were still $24.98 by me a few days ago.

Only thing I bought on Saturday was 21oz (200 load) Jet Dry for $3.98 (50% off)

Really? Here they went down with the rest of the toys. They were 75% already. If yours weren't, I'd certainly check by tomorrow.