Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Good finds today!

They had the pink heart slip-on converse in little girls sizes (i saw 12 up to a 4) for $6.48! Great for school next year. I also picked up some poptarts, the whole grain ones, for $1.41. A brown button up sweater (5T) for $3 - Got 2 ladies XS vneck cotton striped tees for $2.24 each and they had some cute stuff for DH in the $ section for father's day. The girls got him a 3 pack of towels, a sponge, and some air freshner for his car. We are going to put this in a big bucket and it's going to be the girls' present to him - a car care bucket :)

Also saw but did not buy - girls 5T pants for $3 and toddler girls tanks for $1.21

Run :gdrunner:Kitchenaid finally went 75%:2elephant

Foodprocessor 7 cup red & black 17.xx

Coffeemaker 11.xx

Toaster Cinnamon gloss scanns INF The lowest my store would go was 19.00 :mad: last selling price was 24.00 but MSRP 89.99. There is a $10 rebate at Kitchenaid.com !!!:secret:

I found some cute seasonal outdoor plates & bowls for 75% off. They had sunflowers on them .98 and the bowls were .74. I bought some great outdoor tableware at JCP last year and these coordinate well. BTW, these were located in housewares.

Run :gdrunner:Kitchenaid finally went 75%:2elephant

Foodprocessor 7 cup red & black 17.xx

Coffeemaker 11.xx

Toaster Cinnamon gloss scanns INF The lowest my store would go was 19.00 :mad: last selling price was 24.00 but MSRP 89.99. There is a $10 rebate at Kitchenaid.com !!!:secret:

*SQUEEE* Was at Target last weekend and all the Kitchen Aid items were still at 30% off, except for the Toaster! Same as you, the toaster was scanning INF. I took it to the front and the lowest they offered was $19.99. I was tired and was gonna counter offer with $15 but the LOD seemed to not want to budge on the price. Was debating on if I should return it, but with a rebate, I will keep it! Thanks for the rebate info! I better go back and check on the other items as well.

*SQUEEE* Was at Target last weekend and all the Kitchen Aid items were still at 30% off, except for the Toaster! Same as you, the toaster was scanning INF. I took it to the front and the lowest they offered was $19.99. I was tired and was gonna counter offer with $15 but the LOD seemed to not want to budge on the price. Was debating on if I should return it, but with a rebate, I will keep it! Thanks for the rebate info! I better go back and check on the other items as well.

Glad I could help.;)

Was your toaster Cinnamon also? I thought it might have been an internet return. I have not seen that color in the stores. Last year I got the red & a crome one when they went 75%. I have purchased soooo.... many Kitchenaid items in the last year on clearance I'm afraid to tell DH I just got 1 coffee maker (st had 3 more) 1 toaster & 4 food processors!!!:D

Too bad only the toaster currently has the rebate.

I just got back from my second Target trip of the day (I had my 10% off card again) and spotted some more deals to report:

75% off

Girls' polka dotted Sunny Patch raincoats $2.48

Hello kitty gardening tools $.74

Isaac Mizrahi sunglasses $4.xx

Women's sized bathing suits tops and bottoms $4.98 each

Mossimo women's belted shorts (belts are all wild colors, like bright pink,etc) $4.98

50% off

various snack and candy items

large canvas totes (in purse section) $6.xx

baby girls' rash guards and swim pants

Men's workout gear - windbreakers, t-shirts, jogging pants (some are 75%)

I also scored 4 MM packs, much to my surprise! It was a good night (well, except for the checker; for the first time in my entire Target life, he questioned my stack of coupons before he even looked at them!! He was left embarrassed when they all scanned properly though. :yup: )

Glad I could help.;)

Was your toaster Cinnamon also? I thought it might have been an internet return. I have not seen that color in the stores. Last year I got the red & a crome one when they went 75%. I have purchased soooo.... many Kitchenaid items in the last year on clearance I'm afraid to tell DH I just got 1 coffee maker (st had 3 more) 1 toaster & 4 food processors!!!:D

Too bad only the toaster currently has the rebate.

Yep, Cinnamon! There were two left. And actually, as I'm trying to find my receipt, I wonder if I can even get the rebate, because I remember the cashier had to enter a 9999999 item number - so I don't think it shows on my receipt as Kitchen Aid but General Merchandise. Ahhhh, what to do...

I have never had a problem with Kitchenaid rebates. You have to send in the barcode from the box for pod. I have recieved rebates from them in as little as 2 weeks. My reciept also has 9's but I also have a food processor that does say kitchenaid. If you are concerned call or email them.

Went to Target today and got some plastic black & white plates for the kids to hopefully not break, .64, two pack tube earsers reg 3.99 for .96, got dd basebal batting glove for 2.xx, candle holder that looks like a lantern reg 12.99, 3.24, and my favorite, Werthers Original carmenl choclate candies, reg 2.99 for .76 & had a q for these but left it. :no:

I had been watching these at the Boardman Target, they sell at 30% off-so none left at 50 or 75% off. :( The coffee makers looked great...may have to try another T (thought I was done with the Pantene deal..but received more Q's in ads today)

Does anyone know what Target's return polocy is for electronics? We have a Wii that we bought there 11/11/2007, but the Wii keeps freezing and won't let us play any games. Will target take this back with the recipte and the box for the Wii?

Does anyone know what Target's return polocy is for electronics? We have a Wii that we bought there 11/11/2007, but the Wii keeps freezing and won't let us play any games. Will target take this back with the recipte and the box for the Wii?

The easiest thing to do is to contact Nintendo. I believe I read they have a great warranty program.

Went to Target today and got some plastic black & white plates for the kids to hopefully not break, .64, two pack tube earsers reg 3.99 for .96, got dd basebal batting glove for 2.xx, candle holder that looks like a lantern reg 12.99, 3.24, and my favorite, Werthers Original carmenl choclate candies, reg 2.99 for .76 & had a q for these but left it. :no:

They are melamine, not plastic, if they are the ones with the flowers and geometrics, etc. Don't use them in the microwave, but otherwise they are pretty sturdy.

Target's return policy is 90 days, period. You will have to contact the manufacturer. They'll just give you the manufacturer contact info.

The easiest thing to do is to contact Nintendo. I believe I read they have a great warranty program.

They do have a GREAT warranty program. My BIL had lots of problems with his too & they got it fixed in no time!

Anyone know the DCPI's of any of the Kitchen Aid stuff?

I cannot find the kitchen Aid stuff either. I have a bridal shower coming up and it would be nice to find something at 75 off. So If anyone in Northeast Ohio sees any please let me know where. And and dcpi #'s would help.

New thread for June. I'm starting it a little early so the weekend posts aren't split between 2 threads.

Just some friendly reminders:

* This thread is for Target CLEARANCE discussion only.

* Discussion of Target's weekly ad items belongs in Offline Hot Deals.

* Discussion of Target store policies not directly related to clearance items belongs in Deal Discussion.

* Off-topic chat should be kept to a minimum or taken to PMs - these posts may be deleted without warning.

* Please PM me with any links or other useful info you believe should be added to the OP.

Also, with the busy BF season just around the corner and the increased traffic coming, I'm thinking about some changes to this thread including a newly written OP as well as a feature which will continuously update the OP (or maybe the 2nd post) with a list of everyone's finds in one big, easy to read list (with DCPI info). Other sites do this and if you all were willing to help by following a standard format for listing your items, it could also work here and make this thread even more useful.

There is also the possibility of a service which could send you a text message or e-mail to your cell phone with the latest finds if you are at Target and are wondering what everyone else is finding that day. This won't happen for another month or two at the earliest, but if you have thoughts, let me know. All of these features rely on this thread staying on topic with actual clearance finds, so your cooperation with that will make the thread even better. Thanks.

Kitchenaid Models on clearance.

Food processor model KFP715 DPC Both black & white had same DPC?? 072-04-1599 Be careful there is a white in the stores that is $89

Red 072-04-1600

Coffeemaker Model KCM511 DPC 072-08-0663 (poor reviews, not sure if keeping this one)

Toaster Model KMTT200 sorry no tag ob box for DPC but color is cinnamon

Hope this helps.;) You will prob need to go to Amazon for ASIN if not on Target.com

Today found.....

### 062-14-0092 - Queen sheet set (lime green flowers) - $19.98 (50% off)

### 055-02-1142 - Red Vines 4 lb container - $5.51 (30% off, i think)

### 030-00-2236 - Toddler Swim Shirt w/ rashguard - $2.98 (50% off)

The Greenmount Rd. store also had some infant clothes 75% off...

Edited by dantegirl

If you all want to start getting ready for the changes, when you want to report an item, do it like this:

### Item Title/Description, Price/Discount, DCPI/ASIN Info, etc...

Do one line for each item. The DCPI info is not mandatory, but if you have it, it would help

So for example:

### 072-08-0663 - KitchenAid Coffeemaker Model KCM5111 - $49.98

### Assorted Pet Accessories 90% off

You can add other comments to your post (such as what store, comments about the items) but for the actual list, just use the ### at the beginning of each line, and that will tell the soon-to-be-implemented script that you are entering an actual clearance item find, and those lines will be combined into one master list at the top of the thread organized by date, and will also be used for any eventual cell phone service :)

You don't have to do it this way now since the script isn't done yet, but if you want to get "in the habit", feel free :D

Kitchenaid Models on clearance.

Food processor model KFP715 DPC Both black & white had same DPC?? 072-04-1599 Be careful there is a white in the stores that is $89

Red 072-04-1600

Coffeemaker Model KCM511 DPC 072-08-0663 (poor reviews, not sure if keeping this one)

Toaster Model KMTT200 sorry no tag ob box for DPC but color is cinnamon

Hope this helps.;) You will prob need to go to Amazon for ASIN if not on Target.com

The only Kitchen Aid food processer I could find on Amazon was in white, just a heads up for everyone. Since you said there is a white in stores thats $89 not sure if its that one?

The ASIN for that one is: B000NO6PS4

The checker didn't recognize any of the DCPIs you gave. :g_shrug:

Tried the ASIN amazon provides for the toaster oven & it didn't recognize that either.

There is also the possibility of a service which could send you a text message or e-mail to your cell phone with the latest finds if you are at Target and are wondering what everyone else is finding that day. This won't happen for another month or two at the earliest, but if you have thoughts, let me know. All of these features rely on this thread staying on topic with actual clearance finds, so your cooperation with that will make the thread even better. Thanks.

This would be awesome! Then my mom and I wouldn't have to call each other when one of us is there to see what everyones talking about on GottaDeal.