Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R7XCH1SPL._SS260_.jpg

Link for the Go Diego Go trike on clearance is <a href="http://www.target.com/Huffy-Go-Diego-Trike/dp/B000EYF5P2/sr=1-10/qid=1210786754/ref=sr_1_10/602-5652047-0007017?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038604&rh=k%3Adiego&page=1"> here</a>

They are originally $39.99 & the box says its for 3-5 yrs.

DCPI: 082-03-0047

They are 50% at one of my stores now but another store here clearanced them weeks ago. Either way its worth a shot to check it out!

Anyone seen these at 75% yet today?? If they are I am going to have my hubby check the store on his way home. *crossing fingers*

To the people looking for the DCPI its in my above post. HTH :)

Not a bad day! My store finally put the Nemo (and Little Mermaid) stuff out! Stickers, crayons, sandwich bags, water jugs and the look-a-like rug!

3 mm apples and I left 3 more!

Jumpstart 1st grade at 75% off 4.98

I got the MoonSand at 30%...only a few left

Several vacuum/floor cleaners on clearance. Pringle sticks starting out. Our electronics end-cap was overflowing with all kinds of things. A few more toy's nothing major.

yay! So glad you got some Nemo finally!

I noticed they had some mascara (Maybelline) on clearance for $4.18 and when I checked the stack there was some peelies for $2 off, I use one to buy Volume Express two pack for $2.18 after coupon, so $1.09 for nice mascara, good deal.

Today I spent $104.00 at Target!!!! There were so many mark downs on clothes. OMG, I racked up!!!!! 2 shirts for dh and a pair of swimming trunks for him. I got a biniki, a skirt, a pair of dress pants, a pair of capris, a couple of pairs of shorts and a ton of shirts for me!!!!!

Does anyone know when the Patio Furniture will be 75% off or so? I know they're having a light % off....but not the huge deals I have seen mentioned on here.

Can anyone please let me know when to expect it?

Does anyone know when the Patio Furniture will be 75% off or so? I know they're having a light % off....but not the huge deals I have seen mentioned on here.

Can anyone please let me know when to expect it?

seems like late July / early August. They way to find out is to go to the old thread for those months last year, and search for Patio Furniture till you track it down. You can find the old threads by doing a search for Perimeter Perusing in the main Offline Hot Deals section. The search button is on the right like above where is says Search This Thread.

not too much here...Dora b-day party stuff marked 30%, some organic baby clothes set 50%, playdoh deluxe set still 50%, lots of food items (including some of the capri-sun & mm) for either 15% or 30%, some photo albums 30%

dollar spot has now put out Little Mermaid & Nemo drink bottles & storage containers (great for DD to take to preschool or just in the car)

This weeks add just said come check out our prices on coke products. does anyone know what the prices are?

They are 3 for $10 here, so $3.33 each (NE Ohio). Regular price at Target is $4.49.

I got 2 Bratz 2 wheeled scooters, similar to a razor scooter, for only $7.48(75% off) The weird thing is I was there just a couple of days ago and I didnt see them and then boom straight to 75% off. Now to find a boy one for my DS.

Detergent still 30% off. No new price deductions... Scored on tons of stuff today w/ my coupons:

Clean and Clear astrigent.. On sale $3.14 w/ 2 $2 coupons... $1.14 eac

Bubblicious 6 packs of gum.. Clearanced to .48 (bought all 6 they had (great for birthday treat bags)

Capri Sun drink boxes: clearanced to $1.77

Market pantry pop 12 packs clearanced to $2 (all varieties)

All and mighty 3x concentrated trial size.. $1 got 4 for FREE... Used $1 off MQ coupons. No beeps. 2 loads a piece.

natural instinct hair color.. On sale for 6.15 each.. Used MQ buy one get 1 free... then used the $4 off peelie on the box which is a Target coupon.. So 2 hair colors for $2.15!

Large fluffy bath towels.. Clearanced to $2.48 from $5

Toaster Strudels clearanced to $1.73 used coupon making them.. .98 each

colgate max toothepaste clearanced to 1.48 Used Target $1 off coupon plus MQ 1.50 coupon. BIG OVERAGE

Smuckers sundae toppings... clearanced from .47-.86. Bought ALL as Im having a sundae bar for my daughter's party in a few weeks (also found Reeses cup topping and nestle crunch sprinkles and other candy sprinkles... Used 2 coupons for $2 off.

Michelina's pizza snacks clearanced to .68 (bought all they had as my husband loves these in his lunches). Thank god for a deep freezer!

Totinos pizza rolls... ON sale for 1.02 and I had 5 .55 cents off each coupons. Got them for only .57 each

Betty Crocker Tuna Helpers (creamy broccoli) on sale for $1.25 each. Got 4 of them. Used 2 coupons buy one get one free.

Sierra Mist 2 liters. On sale for $1.25.. Used buy one get one free coupons. Bought 4

Xhileration bikini set.. Regularly 18.99 I got it for 3.48 for my daughter (someone hid it with the blankets!)

Scotch fur fighters... Refill packs $4.99 used Target's $4 off coupon and got them for .99 each. No beeping. Went through.

Yogurt Granola bars.. Nature valley clearanced to 1.48 used Target $.75 off coupon and MQ $1 off of 2. So paid $1 and change for 2!

TONS of other stuff but thats what I remember right now.. Haha

Totol before all my manufacturer coupons and Target coupons: 176.42

Total AFTER my coupons: 42.14 WOW

My cart was literally overflowing. The cashier couldn't believe the savings! The lady behind me told me good job. LOL

Edited by elena_398

Went to a Target last night- employee was stocking the juice bottles/ boxes etc. I saw two MM's in her cart asked if I could take them and picked up a third from the shelf- when she looked at me puzzled I said I love the Chunk E Cheese coupons :)

seems like late July / early August. They way to find out is to go to the old thread for those months last year, and search for Patio Furniture till you track it down. You can find the old threads by doing a search for Perimeter Perusing in the main Offline Hot Deals section. The search button is on the right like above where is says Search This Thread.

Thank you so much for helping me! :)

I got one for Christmas and really like it.

Would a 14 yr old like this for christmas? He's so hard to buy for so Im thinking this would be a great and origonal gift. Thanks. (so this is an actual camcorder that can play back stuff?) Also, there is 2 left right now. Will it go any lower do you think?

What age kids are these for? What department please.

Hi. I found the purse pals in the aisle that has the electronic type toys - like the diaries and fun keys and stuff like that. In my Targets, it is close to the electronics dept. I think the package says 5 & up but I will be giving some of them to my dd who is almost 4.

I searched online and found them for $10-$15 each so I am pretty pleased with my purchase!