Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Thanks to the person who tipped me off - I FOUND those adorable Nemo look-alike rugs in dollar spot, and got a whale one too. I might go back and get the duck and frog too. They are just too cute. I think we might use them as floor mats, just for play time. We shall see.

I saw a bunch of bottles of fruit drinks on clearance today, but not much else!

I just saw this on another site, but thought it would be nice for some of you that have found Huggies diapers on clearance @ Target.

HUGGIES REBATE

If you buy 3 packs of Huggies diapers on one receipt, you can send in for your choice between a $5 rebate, a lullaby CD, or an exercise DVD.

Rebate is good 4/21 - 5/31/08

I hope it's ok to post this here, since it's not really a target clearance deal. But I thought it went well with the diaper clearance deals some have been able to find.

THANKS for posting this. I would have never known. I was just in Target today... first time in a week! My 10% rewards expired today. I scored 3 of those big bags of Huggies. They were only ticketed at 30% off, but scanned at 1/2 price. With my 10% rewards AND diaper coupons AND now the rebate, that makes those $19 diapers 5 bucks!

are people using the 5 off toy coupon for toy totals that are not over the required amount. it seems like i have seen people post doing so but was not sure what the deal is.

i bought $7 of toys (on clearance) and the coupon worked just fine. not sure if it's because their original price would have been over $25.

i bought $7 of toys (on clearance) and the coupon worked just fine. not sure if it's because their original price would have been over $25.

Your total purchase (not just of toys) has to be over $25 or it won't work. You must have been buying other items.

Does anyone have the numbers for the Aerogarden so I can see if any of the stores around me have one still

That Aerogarden is sooo hard to find..Almost none of the stores I went to ever had it...Also havnt seen any NEMO items in the dollar spot at all..So that must be area specific as well...

The Dora globes are $10 but my Target mistakenly priced them all at $4.95 last month...I found out later they werent suppose to be that cheap...Wow was I lucky that day...

Nothing much on Clearance today..I did find a Diego tricycle at 50% off...$19.99...Perfect for the birthday party we are going to this weekend...I did use the $5 coupon but I had some other summer toys in there too...

Mostly 30% off. Nothing great.

Did have one great find though. Found a Kitchenaid Toaster (Cinnamon color) in Clearance section and came up "Item not found" when I scanned it. Was curious to see the price since the stainless steel one of the same mode was $69.99. The cashier scanned, came up 'item not found'. She called the manager. Manager did not know what to do, she was thinking. I told her I will take it for 9.99. She said "You got it! But a final sale". I said sounds good to me :)

My local store had Huggies (reqular ones) size 5, big bags - there are 60 per bag. 50% off at $9.48.

They also had some of the Sleep Shorts (pink) for $5.xx. They were the small packs. I think they had 14-17 in in pack.

Which huggies are they? Supreme, Gentle Care, Snug & Dry? I would like to scan some at my store but dont know which ones to check out. Are the regular ones considered the Snug & Dry?

That Aerogarden is sooo hard to find..Almost none of the stores I went to ever had it...Also havnt seen any NEMO items in the dollar spot at all..So that must be area specific as well...

The Dora globes are $10 but my Target mistakenly priced them all at $4.95 last month...I found out later they werent suppose to be that cheap...Wow was I lucky that day...

Nothing much on Clearance today..I did find a Diego tricycle at 50% off...$19.99...Perfect for the birthday party we are going to this weekend...I did use the $5 coupon but I had some other summer toys in there too...

can you tell what the dcpi(?) number is on the tricycle? Looking for something like this.

Which huggies are they? Supreme, Gentle Care, Snug & Dry? I would like to scan some at my store but dont know which ones to check out. Are the regular ones considered the Snug & Dry?

The snug & dry ones are the ones I bought, and yes they are the regular ones.

i wasnt able to find the dora globes :( there was a ton of them for 19.99 but went to two of the three stores by me and they were all gone. I was able to get a video now at one store in green, and the other in pink for 7.48. My son's original one broke, and i picked up a ton of videos when they clearanced them out (think ten or more?) and at 7 i figured i would get my daughter a new one also even though her old one works fine.

I found the kool-aid bottles at the haggarty rd target in two different sections. ONe in the grocery, and the other where they have the bulkier food items? (before electronics and after seasonal.) They had a ton of them and were .76 cents each.

not much else to be found. I still have one more target within a couple miles to venture out to--will check it out tomorrow morning. hopefully find a globe. If not i will grab one at toysrus (they have them for 19.99 on clearance also.... 9.98 would be better, but cant be found)

Nothing really exciting today for clearance buys. I FINALLY found the famous mm for .69 I was singing a happy tune all the way to the checkout. Also the dollar spot has lots of nice toys. I got my daughter (age 2) a plastic golf set and sand toys for 2.50 each. I can't wait for this dollar spot to go 50-75% because it has tons of Little Mermaid and Dora stuff perfect my little girls.

Your total purchase (not just of toys) has to be over $25 or it won't work. You must have been buying other items.

you're right. today bought one toy at regular price $9.99 but total was over $25 and the $5 toy coupon worked just fine.

Nothing to fabulous but did manage to find:

Koolaid things you are all talking about. The blue ones were $.74 and the red and purple were $.90 :confused:

Ladies V-neck tees $2.24

Simpsons game for the PS3- $12.98

Power Rangers game for the PS2- $14.98

Cars game for Wii- 14.98

Thanks to the person who tipped me off - I FOUND those adorable Nemo look-alike rugs in dollar spot, and got a whale one too. I might go back and get the duck and frog too. They are just too cute. I think we might use them as floor mats, just for play time. We shall see.

I saw a bunch of bottles of fruit drinks on clearance today, but not much else!

Yay! it was me-- glad you found them- they are super cute and a great price..:)

found some great deals..

i found a kids bench from the "sunny patch collection" it has the lady bugs, lions etc...as a pattern..

It was 75% off or $3.74..

davidoff "Cool water" cologne for men $3.24 or 75% off...

lots of video games 75% off too.

Edited by ngwira

I got 2 of the MM Fruit punch for 69 cents! I saw them sitting on the shelf and couldnt believe my eyes so i took them to a scanner and it rang up 69 cents. i got both they had since MIL is having like 10 people at her house this weekend and i am bringing a bunch of things like this to help offset the costs of such a group.

I also picked up 2 of the juice guzzlers, i think they are called. They were only 30% off for like $2.75 so my kids each got one. they had 2 juices in them in tall "sippy cups" the pack said. my DD got the princesses and DS got the construction vehicles.

in the dollar spot I noticed beach towels for $2.50. they are 12.5 sq ft long.... perfect size for the little people, lol. they had lime green, hot pink and hot blue. very cute. I am thinking of picking some up and getting my kids and niece and nephews names embroidered on them.

A reminder that this is the Target CLEARANCE thread - if you want to discuss weekly ad deals and how to make the most of them, feel free to post a new thread in the Offline Deals forum, but it's getting difficult to find the actual clearance deals in this thread with all the discussion about general weekly ad items. Thanks.

A reminder that this is the Target CLEARANCE thread - if you want to discuss weekly ad deals and how to make the most of them, feel free to post a new thread in the Offline Deals forum, but it's getting difficult to find the actual clearance deals in this thread with all the discussion about general weekly ad items. Thanks.

Arent Sales considered clearance? :confused:

Looks like my hard work typing up the deal that I got was deleted.

New thread has been started.

Edited by Bellsandbabies

I finally found a great clearance deal!

Purse Pals - originally $7.99 for $1.98

They are little electronic purses that have tiny pets in them. The purse opens up and it has different rooms where you take your pet. They are cute and I got 5 to stash for gifts. I got the yellow and blue puppies and the pink kitty.

Not a bad day! My store finally put the Nemo (and Little Mermaid) stuff out! Stickers, crayons, sandwich bags, water jugs and the look-a-like rug!

3 mm apples and I left 3 more!

Jumpstart 1st grade at 75% off 4.98

I got the MoonSand at 30%...only a few left

Several vacuum/floor cleaners on clearance. Pringle sticks starting out. Our electronics end-cap was overflowing with all kinds of things. A few more toy's nothing major.

They are little electronic purses that have tiny pets in them. The purse opens up and it has different rooms where you take your pet. They are cute and I got 5 to stash for gifts. I got the yellow and blue puppies and the pink kitty.

What age kids are these for? What department please. :fluffy:

What age kids are these for? What department please. :fluffy:

These were in the toy aisle on the end caps. They were originally hanging up bye the robotic stuff. (not where the petshop things and polly pocket things were) The age indicated is 5+ but I think mostly because of chocking items. I have 2 granddaughters and they love these. I think originally there was a sign saying 12.99 reg for 7.99 and then they went down from there. They really are cute!

I picked up the puppy and the pony at $1.98 too.

Also look for the bonus pack that comes with 5 pets (2 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 bunny-- no purse). I bought two of those for $1.98, too. It has the only at Target packaging on it.

When I bought these I thought I was getting a pretty good deal at 75% with the original price at $7.99. But since then I have seen them priced at around $15 at Kmart and $12 online so I am loving the deal even more!