Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

when printing target coupons AT target on their registry computers...why doesn't it print ALL the coupons we see on the generator we can print from home? I went today and tried printing all coupons and it gave me 4 pages of only archer farms grocery coupons. or is that the way it is?

Hit up the 75% off dollar spot and got 4 foot scrubs, 4 body wash, 4 hand lotion, 4 buble bath, 4 foot cream, 4 body butter, 4 bath gells. Going to do one of each item in a gift basket for end of year teacher gifts along with some other goodies I have found along the way. 7.00 for 7 items per giftbaskets (4 total baskets ) was a steal.

The Aerogarden was 75% off in Lincoln, Nebraska today $37.48.

Boy I would love to find one of these at 75% off, wonder why they clearance them out, didn't they just bring them in about 6 weeks ago? I know I looked for them when someone got one at "name your own price" and of course it rang up full price (only had one tho) here....

Edited by Stowasser

The funniest thing with my last Target run....I handed the cashier my free Quattro razor refill (wyb the trimmer razor) up front so she would know that amount to take off......the whole time she is checking me out she is saying out loud "9.97, 9.97, 9.97" over and over so she wouldn't forget the amount to take off. I'm like ...you could check the receipt, you scanned it first. :cheesy:

when printing target coupons AT target on their registry computers...why doesn't it print ALL the coupons we see on the generator we can print from home? I went today and tried printing all coupons and it gave me 4 pages of only archer farms grocery coupons. or is that the way it is?

Currently there are only Archer Farms coupons so it printed only those that are posted on the website.

The generator isn't provided by Target. Target only makes the coupons available on their website for a couple of weeks, then they take them down. They don't want us printing out multiples of them to use, they want us to print one and use it quickly. That is why their system only allows us to print one at a time.

dora globe is 9.99 (75% off)

got a toddler bathing suit for $4.98 (50% off)

the queen size pillows are 6.98 (30% off)

ky jelly 8.48 (50% off)

aerogarden thing is 32.98-SOLD OUT (75% off)

aerogarden cherry tomato-$4.98 (75% off)

ps3 games- golden compass7.88 (75% off)

lair-29.99 (50% off)

they still had a rocketgrill for 12.98 (75% off)

belts are 3.48 and 4.48 (75% off)

purses are 4.98 (75% off)

End caps are pretty empty. But still had a great day!

4 grape MM (first time I've found grape here) & Bounce & spin zebra 75% off + $5 toy coupon = $6!!!:yay:

Used quite a few coupons with no problems, except I now have to return my SB toilet cleaners since either I forgot to give the cashier my coupons for them or she forgot to ring them. I realized it as soon as I got to my car since my total was so high, but had to get home asap to take my grandaughter to a party. Hope the coupons still work since they expired on the 15th. Has anyone tried???

Yippie! Huggies were 50% off yesterday! They were marked $16.xx, but rang up $9.48. I had to check my reciept in the car because it was too low. I saw the Huggies price and went back in for 6 more bags. They only had size 5 here. I think there are 60 diapers per pack.

Boy I would love to find one of these at 75% off, wonder why they clearance them out, didn't they just bring them in about 6 weeks ago? I know I looked for them when someone got one onea at "name your own price" and of course it rang up full price (only had one tho) here....

I would keep watching it. They clearanced them some time ago and ours never went on clearance. I checked the DCPI every time I went in and finally two weeks ago they were $104. I checked again last Thursday expecting them to remain at $104 since they were just marked down the week before and they dropped to $37.48. You may still have a chance. Persistence pays off.

Yippie! Huggies were 50% off yesterday! They were marked $16.xx, but rang up $9.48. I had to check my reciept in the car because it was too low. I saw the Huggies price and went back in for 6 more bags. They only had size 5 here. I think there are 60 diapers per pack.

What kind of diapers on are clearance?

the generators have some expired coupons, in the store it only prints out current non-expired coupons

What kind of diapers on are clearance?

My local store had Huggies (reqular ones) size 5, big bags - there are 60 per bag. 50% off at $9.48.

They also had some of the Sleep Shorts (pink) for $5.xx. They were the small packs. I think they had 14-17 in in pack.

Hello,

Does any one know if the Target Finds page that the Shuman Family still exists?

I know the do the ASIN # lookup page still, but I can't seem to find the other one.

My old links do not work.

thanks

I just saw this on another site, but thought it would be nice for some of you that have found Huggies diapers on clearance @ Target.

HUGGIES REBATE

If you buy 3 packs of Huggies diapers on one receipt, you can send in for your choice between a $5 rebate, a lullaby CD, or an exercise DVD.

Rebate is good 4/21 - 5/31/08

I hope it's ok to post this here, since it's not really a target clearance deal. But I thought it went well with the diaper clearance deals some have been able to find.

are people using the 5 off toy coupon for toy totals that are not over the required amount. it seems like i have seen people post doing so but was not sure what the deal is.

It will beep if you don't have at least $25 before sales tax, and they won't let you use it.