Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Are you sure you're looking at the right one? The one that is on clearance is regularly $19.99 but they also carry one that is $24.99. Here's what they look like...

$19.99:

http://www.target.com/dp/B000ENRLZU/sr=1-3/qid=1210129817/ref=sr_1_3/602-9804090-0180628?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Awilton%20cupcake&page=1

$24.99 (this one comes in a few different colors):

http://www.target.com/Cupcake-Courier-Lemongrass/dp/B0012ZW92Y/sr=1-4/qid=1210128470/ref=sr_1_4/602-9804090-0180628?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Acupcake&page=1

Ahhh....it all becomes clear now.... bummer! I want the upright one! I guess I'll wait. I thought iit was awfully soon as those upright ones are pretty new.

BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!

Decided to stop by Target before work and hit a major jackpot!

I purchased this Disney Pirates of the Caribbean 15" LCD TV for $38.70 It was on clearance for 75% off making it $62.43, because it was the last one-floor model, they gave me an additional 30% off , took it down to $43.70 & I used a $5off toy coupon, bring my total to $38.70

WOW! Awesome deal! I dont think I have ever seen that TV before..

So...I'm really new to this, and if you guys have any advice, I'd really appreciate it. I've tried studying all of it, and the first post is really helpful, so thank you, but I'm not sure I've got it right. Or maybe my Target in L.A. isn't all that great. I always check the end caps, but nothing. The only thing I found are GE Energy Smart lights for $2.50, then with my $2 Target coupon, and $1 coupon my mom sent me, I gained 50 cents. So that's good, my Target doesn't jip me on my coupons, but I still think I'm missing something. Are there other places where these clearance items are?

So...I'm really new to this, and if you guys have any advice, I'd really appreciate it. I've tried studying all of it, and the first post is really helpful, so thank you, but I'm not sure I've got it right. Or maybe my Target in L.A. isn't all that great. I always check the end caps, but nothing. The only thing I found are GE Energy Smart lights for $2.50, then with my $2 Target coupon, and $1 coupon my mom sent me, I gained 50 cents. So that's good, my Target doesn't jip me on my coupons, but I still think I'm missing something. Are there other places where these clearance items are?

If you are just getting started, this is the slow season, and there hasn't been as much lately. It will pick up. There is often clearance stuff mixed in with the regular merchandise. And if you follow this thread, you'll find out when something is clearance but may not be marked as such. That is always the best.

What part of LA are you in? I am in the SG Valley and shop the stores in Pasadena most, but hit every store from Burbank (and sometimes NoHo) over to San Dimas & Chino Hills when I am in that area. We have a couple of OC folks on here too.

Well I got something at target that i never have yesterday. When she handed me my receipt she also handed me a coupon that printed with the receipt for 1.00 off 12-pk Mountain Dew beverage. Is this something new they are doing?

Finally!!! The only other time I ever found the MM's were when I was on vacation in South Carolina, but this morning I found 1 Fruit punch and 1 grape with the Chuck E cheese coupon on it! Doing the happy dance! Never thought I would ever find any at my local store. Also got 10 different colors of my ABOSLUTE favorite tshirts - the Mossimo Fitted t's 75% off so they were 2.24 each. Completely made my day. Although the one time I stash something it didnt get marked down cause apparently they sold out at 50% off so I put the camcorder back where it belongs so maybe someone else with get lucky and they will mark it down. I didnt really need it anyways, but at least now I have found a nice stash holding area, LOL I dont think I would ever have the nerve to try it again though. I always feel like the overhead cameras are following me! LOL

I get those coupons all the time on my receipts. It varies from time to time, I've never gotten the same coupon twice either.

Hmmm...I've never seen or maybe i've never notice them until it said Mt. Dew:gdlicklips:

If you are just getting started, this is the slow season, and there hasn't been as much lately. It will pick up. There is often clearance stuff mixed in with the regular merchandise. And if you follow this thread, you'll find out when something is clearance but may not be marked as such. That is always the best.

What part of LA are you in? I am in the SG Valley and shop the stores in Pasadena most, but hit every store from Burbank (and sometimes NoHo) over to San Dimas & Chino Hills when I am in that area. We have a couple of OC folks on here too.

Great, thanks. That clears up a lot. It's definitely slow then, but I haven't been looking in the midst of other stuff, so I'll have to check that out. I live in Hollywood, but I sometimes shop at the Glendale Target.

Great, thanks. That clears up a lot. It's definitely slow then, but I haven't been looking in the midst of other stuff, so I'll have to check that out. I live in Hollywood, but I sometimes shop at the Glendale Target.

Oh, the Galleria store is AWFUL for clearance! Too many people shop there, so it never gets very low. Actually the NoHo store is probably the best of that group. Burbank is hit or miss. Eagle Rock can be good too. Good luck!

Had a pretty good day today at the Niles, Oh store

Got:

Back to Basic's slushie maker for 5.21

Rival Ice cream maker also 5.21

these were originally a display, but I would look out for these cause they still have them on the shelf, rang up 29.99

large tote with wheels 6.xx

Revlon color glaze kit 5.xx

gum and misc food items 50% off

King organic sheet set 25.xx regular 50.00

A lot of the food clearance was in the aisles and not the endcap

no clearance in home at all

30% off in kids

few games in electronics

Not much in toys

Are the video cameras (flip) still being found on clearance? My son is going to film their own movie this summer (I think this sounds like fun) and was going to look, I didn't see any the last month but probably may of missed them since I wasn't looking but just thought I would ask to see if some people are finding them. Also is the flip pretty easy to use?

Guest lakers24

This Week's Finds:

Glendale:

Soloist Sound System 24.98 regular 149.99

Burbank:

Sonic PS3 13.98

NBA 07 PS3 14.98

RoadMaster Car Stereo 84.98 reg 190

Eagle Rock:

Merona Navy Suit 14.98 reg 59.99

Merona Navy Slacks 6.24 original 24.99

Also, it seems like they have a lot of PS3 and WII games on clearance. I made sure to peruse the games I want in all of the stores I visit namely: Burbank, Glendale, NoHo, and Eagle Rock. I could not say which one is the best clearance oasis because I always get good stuff most of the time.

love2shop: you are the one who tipped me on the MMs at glendale target. I have gotten boxes in the past but they are gone now. They never restock them anymore. The last I got was one Green box which is like 2 weeks ago.

No too bad of a day ay my target.

tampons on sale plus 1.00 off coupon

liners on sale plus 1.00 off coupon

spray candy (the sour and sweet stuff) was .99 down to .44 picked up every 59 of them, lol. Hey my aunt has a lot of kids.

And my big thing was a Carress gift pack with two kinds of body wash, two bars of soap, and a shick quatro razor. Was on clearance for 6.98 which wasnt bad for all of it!!! But I got the cashier to use the 4.00 off coupon for the shick razor that I had. She said she didnt think that she was supose to but she did it anyhow. I thanked her!!! Got the whole gift set which included a nice mesh bag! ;)

Oh and they had a Guitar Hero for the PC/Mac in the electronics for 55.xx down from 79.xx. but I didnt pick it up. I have a 7 yr old computer and I didnt think it could handle it or else I would have picked it up cause I am addiced to GH!!! LOL

Not much on clearance at all at my store. Electronics has only one endcap now and nothing exciting. I did get the cupcake gift box and some cupcake paper liners at 50% off. Got a couple of 24 oz. jars of the Archer Farms hot salsa. It was 50% off, so $1.74/jar. No MM. I have NEVER found it at this store. The stockers there must be on top of things!! No clearance at all in housewares except for the cupcake stuff. There was a lot of pet stuff on clearance, only at 30% and has been there for a couple of weeks. There was a lot of diapers on clearance, but no great markdowns yet. I heard some workers saying they had to clear off an endcap to make room for diaper clearance stuff. The clearance diapers were on the shelf with regular priced stuff but they were moving it. I'd like to get some of the Pampers Easy Ups. Clearance prices along with the $3 coupon would be a great deal, but I'm going to wait and see if they go lower.

Are the video cameras (flip) still being found on clearance? My son is going to film their own movie this summer (I think this sounds like fun) and was going to look, I didn't see any the last month but probably may of missed them since I wasn't looking but just thought I would ask to see if some people are finding them. Also is the flip pretty easy to use?

Good luck in finding these, they were all gone @ 50% here. I managed to get one and used the $5 Q :D . Target had the 60 min. Flip at $99 (orig. $149) a couple of months ago,on line only. I got 2 for my kids b-days (17 & 15yrs) I've heard alot of good things about these video cameras and that they're easy to use. Hope you find one. Oh, by the way the ones at the target stores are the 30 min. ones.

My stores pulled them first thing Monday morning as salvage. You may still find one because not all the stores markdown schedules are the same, but it may be tough.

I got one for $44 and really like it. I wish it was the 60 minute one, but for that price I won't complain. It's absolutely simple to use and so far the quality seems good too.

love2shop: you are the one who tipped me on the MMs at glendale target. I have gotten boxes in the past but they are gone now. They never restock them anymore. The last I got was one Green box which is like 2 weeks ago.

Did I tip you on here or in the store? I have told a few people, so that could be why you haven't found them. However, the Pasadena store went a couple of months without them, and they showed up again recently.

Oh, and if anyone is looking at the Sea Monsters or Arctic Tale Wii games, they got HORRIBLE reviews. I checked them out because my 5yo wanted to buy one with a gift card. The reviews were SO bad that I won't let him buy them even with a gift card on clearance.

Are the video cameras (flip) still being found on clearance? My son is going to film their own movie this summer (I think this sounds like fun) and was going to look, I didn't see any the last month but probably may of missed them since I wasn't looking but just thought I would ask to see if some people are finding them. Also is the flip pretty easy to use?[/QUOTe

I did find one on Monday for 75% off. I still see a couple at other stores, but they are only 50% off, and I think they may salvage them instead of marking them lower (as noted above). Good luck.

I got the singer prelude sewing machine today. Regular price was 89.XX, I got for 22.xx. Yay!

Thanks, I've been watching these. I guess I'll check today. Has anyone tried one out?

Also found two outdoor rugs for 75% off. They had these a while ago. They were mixed with the full-price outdoor rugs. Red tags only show 50%, but they scan at 75%.

I got the singer prelude sewing machine today. Regular price was 89.XX, I got for 22.xx. Yay!

Oh crap, I missed out the last time they clearanced sewing machines. I'll have to check at lunch today, I'd really like to find my mother one... Does anyone know if this is the 8280 one?

Edited by KrisinTn