Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

No, the ones that I am talking about ARE the ones that we all got for $3.48 - $7.48. I have about 10 sets in my garage. I was buying a few toys on Sunday and needed a small amount to round it up to $25 to use the coupon, and I saw 2 sets on the shelf and thought, voila! But when I scanned them, they scanned full price. The other design (which is much less attractive, and has the globe design behind just a few character) has always rung up full price. These are the ones that had been ringing NOF. In fact, I bought a couple at this same store about 6 weeks ago.

The ones we have in our store now is the World of Disney Characters puzzle with Alice In Wonderland on front . The ones I got for $3.48 was Animation Timeline with Cinderella and Dumbo on the front. Guess different stores have different stock maybe

The ones we have in our store now is the World of Disney Characters puzzle with Alice In Wonderland on front . The ones I got for $3.48 was Animation Timeline with Cinderella and Dumbo on the front. Guess different stores have different stock maybe

This is the one that was $3.48 before, but is now ringing up full price. Disney Timeline. It is still showing up in stores periodically. Most of our stores are constantly out of the Esphera puzzles, and when they do get some in, they are, often as not, these. I got about 10 of them at the clearance price, and less, but at at least one of our stores, they are now $32.49.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N5S6eQGeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Anyone else seen these? If so I am going to go hunting for them, that is such a good deal!!!

I went back to get some 4T/5T's for girl's (33 ct) for my great-niece and all but one package was marked 10.18! The one that wasn't was marked 5.98, scanned for 10.18! What odd prices! I took 4 packs to the register and she gave them all to me for 5.98. I double checked the boys and they are 8.48. Strange, but all of the small packs (boy's, girl's, all sizes) were marked 5.49. And after all that I forgot to use my coupons for 1.50, lol

Read on another forum that the Polaroid cameras have gone 75% off - has anyone noticed it yet? Mine are still at 50% and with only one left, it doesn't even look like it will go any lower.

I saw one lone Fusion today. I thought at 75% off, $19.98 was already a good price and that it would never go any lower, so I bought one then. But the Fusion today was $10.04! I couldn't believe it. At first I was worried that someone may have returned it, but the box looks completely new and unopened, the tape is still sealed and everything, so I guess they must've found it in the back or discovered someone's stash, LOL.

No MM today, but found two MP fruit punch. Got to the front to pay and for the first time ever I was denied the ability to buy the MP! I should've argued with her that she can't deny the sale to me, but eh... better luck next time.

This is the one that was $3.48 before, but is now ringing up full price. Disney Timeline. It is still showing up in stores periodically. Most of our stores are constantly out of the Esphera puzzles, and when they do get some in, they are, often as not, these. I got about 10 of them at the clearance price, and less, but at at least one of our stores, they are now $32.49.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N5S6eQGeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Yes the ones we have at our store now are different then that one. Those are the ones that sold out at our store at 3.48

I don't know if it is just where I live but I NEVER can find any of the deals on here. Does it make a difference if you go to a regular target or a super target? I only get to go maybe once a month so maybe that makes a difference. congrats to those who do find the deals!!

Yes..I see a difference..I have 2 regulars and 1 super Target I frequent and I almost always find better deals at the older regular stores...The Super Target seems to run out of things quickly...and usually there is nothing left when anything gets to 75% off...

I think the older stores are slightly better for perusing...

This is the one that was $3.48 before, but is now ringing up full price. Disney Timeline. It is still showing up in stores periodically. Most of our stores are constantly out of the Esphera puzzles, and when they do get some in, they are, often as not, these. I got about 10 of them at the clearance price, and less, but at at least one of our stores, they are now $32.49

I never could find that puzzle...I looked for weeks..and every one I checked rang up for $32...I was never more frustrated..lol...

Lucky you found 10!!

Read on another forum that the Polaroid cameras have gone 75% off - has anyone noticed it yet? Mine are still at 50% and with only one left, it doesn't even look like it will go any lower.

I saw one lone Fusion today. I thought at 75% off, $19.98 was already a good price and that it would never go any lower, so I bought one then. But the Fusion today was $10.04! I couldn't believe it. At first I was worried that someone may have returned it, but the box looks completely new and unopened, the tape is still sealed and everything, so I guess they must've found it in the back or discovered someone's stash, LOL.

No MM today, but found two MP fruit punch. Got to the front to pay and for the first time ever I was denied the ability to buy the MP! I should've argued with her that she can't deny the sale to me, but eh... better luck next time.

I know what MM is but what is the MP fruit punch deal? Market Pantry? What do the packages look like and what price, please?

BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!BEST DEAL EVER!!!!!!!!!:D

Decided to stop by Target before work and hit a major jackpot!

I purchased this Disney Pirates of the Caribbean 15" LCD TV for $38.70 It was on clearance for 75% off making it $62.43, because it was the last one-floor model, they gave me an additional 30% off , took it down to $43.70 & I used a $5off toy coupon, bring my total to $38.70:eyepoppin

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8403/8403952_sa.jpg

I purchased this Disney Pirates of the Caribbean 15" LCD TV for $38.70 It was on clearance for 75% off making it $62.43, because it was the last one-floor model, they gave me an additional 30% off , took it down to $43.70 & I used a $5off toy coupon, bring my total to $38.70:eyepoppin

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/8403/8403952_sa.jpg

Way to go!!!!

Nice! I don't remember ever seeing that TV before. Cute.

Im jealous! :)

awwwwwww, so sorry..but I was noticed a lot of action in the electronic dept this am, they were adding brand new TV, I was thinking about asking other locations to che their stockrooms because maybe they will have it but took it off the floor to make room for the new tv's this morning- I plan on stopping by a few Targets on the way home..slim to none chance though, I think the employees may have snatched these up

I found some crazy deals in electronics yesterday too. The hp officejet 4315 printer, scanner, fax machine, copy machine was 10.xx down from $81.xx (orange sticker said 85% off). I don't know if it is reliable or not, but heck at that price it really doesn't matter. I needed a fax machine anyway.

I also picked up a Memorex cd micro system (remote/am/fm radio and detachable speakers) for $15.xx down from $60 (sticker said 70% off). Good gift for lots of nieces and nephews headed into the tween years. Both were in what appear to be unopened boxes. There were other good deals there too, but the boxes were obviously opened and repackaged, and I didn't feel like wondering if all the parts were there or if they worked or not.

Went to Scottsdale Pavilions (arizona) this morning, Electronics endcaps were like wiped clean from what they had on Saturday...All the phones, dvd players, GONE, I guess they went salvage??? There was though a new endcap full of video games, mostly at 30% a few at 50%. I'm kicking myself now for not getting one of those phones with 5 separate handsets.

in the isle that is separate from regular home stuff (sheets) the ones with the specialty sort of kids bedroom stuff there is still rug in a box. THEY ARE ON THE REGULAR ISLE, they are all tagged 24.XX. There are 2 princess, 3 winnie the Pooh and 2 Cars. Still too pricey for my blood, even though I am sure they wil never drop lower, I will just live with out them.

There is lots at 30 and 50% off in kids clothes, found (and bought) one size 12 easter dress that was not red tagged for $5.XX .

ALso in Electronics on the regular isle there were some Virgin Cell phone accessories 50%, but I don't need any. Though we all do Virgin pay as you go here.

They still do the popcorn drink combo, had one today for $1.08

a few handbags were 75%, bought a small backpack style that was brown with pink hearts on it for $4.XX . A few pastel colored satin or leather clutch styles still there, They were like $3.74. There is a little bit of jewelry in the case still at 50% I've been watching. Been at 50% for at least 2 weeks.

Also been watching some kelly green tote bags with dark blue webbing. They have been 50% at 6.74 for at least a month. Wanted them for end of the year Girl Scout gifts, but too much $ still.

Also there were some Phoenix Suns sweatshirts in mens that were 75%, and Phx Suns long sleeved tees were at 50%. There were quite a few. of both, but no smaller sizes.

There were some Dyson vacuums that were regular 399 now 349, red tagged.

I turned on my margarator from a few months back (finally)...it worked for about 1/2 a second then stopped, and wont go back on. Any thoughts? I have yet to contact the manufacturer and I 'm sure it was well over 3 months ago those went 75%. Thank goodness it was only 24.XX, and not MORE. Bummer though, I'm having a party on Friday, and there will be a lot of margaritas consumed!

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

yesterday I found the Polaroid Camera for 75% off making it $24.09 slammin deal. It works pretty darn good too! Heck for that price I don't care if it don't work next yr!! Found this at Target Greatland in Desert Ridge AZ. There were only 4 left!

Went to Target today and not much clearance. I did find a AT&T phone set that had been $119.98 for $30.xx. There were still some NBB fusion (I think this right) things that were $39.xx for 9.xx. All clearance cameras were gone. No rocket grills and the cupcake holders were ringing up $24.99. I wanted a cupcake holder but no luck.

Went to Target today and not much clearance. I did find a AT&T phone set that had been $119.98 for $30.xx. There were still some NBB fusion (I think this right) things that were $39.xx for 9.xx. All clearance cameras were gone. No rocket grills and the cupcake holders were ringing up $24.99. I wanted a cupcake holder but no luck.

Yeah, our cameras are long gone, too. And our cupcake holders are full price too! NO FAIR!!! I REALLY want one of those.

No rocket grills and the cupcake holders were ringing up $24.99. I wanted a cupcake holder but no luck.

Are you sure you're looking at the right one? The one that is on clearance is regularly $19.99 but they also carry one that is $24.99. Here's what they look like...

$19.99:

http://www.target.com/dp/B000ENRLZU/sr=1-3/qid=1210129817/ref=sr_1_3/602-9804090-0180628?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Awilton%20cupcake&page=1

$24.99 (this one comes in a few different colors):

http://www.target.com/Cupcake-Courier-Lemongrass/dp/B0012ZW92Y/sr=1-4/qid=1210128470/ref=sr_1_4/602-9804090-0180628?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Acupcake&page=1

Edited by smjrm

Are you sure you're looking at the right one? The one that is on clearance is regularly $19.99 but they also carry one that is $24.99. Here's what they look like...

$19.99:

http://www.target.com/Cupcake-Courier-Lemongrass/dp/B0012ZW92Y/sr=1-4/qid=1210128470/ref=sr_1_4/602-9804090-0180628?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Acupcake&page=1

Those both took me to the same item :confused:

$19.99:

http://www.target.com/dp/B000ENRLZU/sr=1-3/qid=1210129817/ref=sr_1_3/602-9804090-0180628?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Awilton%20cupcake&page=1

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't know there were two different ones. The only ones I saw were the $24.99 ones. Now I need to go back and look again. Thanks!