Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Bought the Whiz kid for $ 12.48 and the word whammer for $ 7.48- also a few of the cartridges for the Whiz kid for $ 4.XX. HAs anyone seen the Dora globe at 75% yet?

You might want to check. I think the whiz kid is being discontinued by the manufacturer, so you may not be able to buy games in the future.

You might want to check. I think the whiz kid is being discontinued by the manufacturer, so you may not be able to buy games in the future.

Thank you- I was wondering that- I will be on the hunt today to see if I can find some more different ones to put away.

Great day at Target.

Picked up a box of assorted birtday cards for $6.xx, 50% off. I also found a bunch of clearance in the foods and with coupons ended up with a lot! Also, the Kandoo was clearanced 30%. I am hoping that they go 50% soon. I also found a lot of diapers clearanced, regular Huggies. Oh, and my best deal was an 88 quart clear plastic storage container on wheels 50% off for $4.xx. I have been waiting for a good deal on these since I have a lot of organizing to do! I picked up 7 but I wish I had gotten more. I may go back tomorrow if they are still there and get the rest. :)

Great day at Target.

Picked up a box of assorted birtday cards for $6.xx, 50% off. I also found a bunch of clearance in the foods and with coupons ended up with a lot! Also, the Kandoo was clearanced 30%. I am hoping that they go 50% soon. I also found a lot of diapers clearanced, regular Huggies. Oh, and my best deal was an 88 quart clear plastic storage container on wheels 50% off for $4.xx. I have been waiting for a good deal on these since I have a lot of organizing to do! I picked up 7 but I wish I had gotten more. I may go back tomorrow if they are still there and get the rest. :)

What Kandoo products were on clearance?

Great day at Target.

actually, the bday sets are only 30% off. They were originally $9.99. I went ahead and picked up a juvenile set too at that price because they were pretty low on those. I'll hold out on the others 'cause I think they'll still have them at a lower price.

The birthday card sets are a great deal. there are also thank you cards, picture cards, the kids birthday cards. I know these will go fast at my Target. I also get a pack of HP paper each time I go...marked down to 4.29 (some Targets are down to 3.xx) and use the 3.00 off Q.

The birthday card sets are a great deal. there are also thank you cards, picture cards, the kids birthday cards. I know these will go fast at my Target. I also get a pack of HP paper each time I go...marked down to 4.29 (some Targets are down to 3.xx) and use the 3.00 off Q.

There is a 3.00 HP coupon???????????????? When did I miss this????? Where Where :D:D:D

actually, the bday sets are only 30% off. They were originally $9.99. I went ahead and picked up a juvenile set too at that price because they were pretty low on those. I'll hold out on the others 'cause I think they'll still have them at a lower price.

Oops, I did not realize that. I needed a card for my son's birthday and one card is normally around $2 and I had the $3/15 partyware coupon and used it so I really got them for $3.xx. :)

Yeah, our store only had a couple of the kids sets, a couple of the thank yous and then only the dog & cat ones. nothing else.

I forgot about the partyware coupon :eek:

I have been printing my Target Q's at Target...print out on blue paper. I wasn't sure everyone knows that you can print the Q's at Target. I never have problems with those scanning.

Yeah, but that only works for the most recent coupons, and it wastes a TON of paper, so I like using the generator. But that's me. I DID tell a cashier there, though, and she does it now. She doesn't have a computer, so it is the only way for her to print them. and it is GREAT if it is a current coupon and you forgot it!

I forgot about the partyware coupon :eek:

I have been printing my Target Q's at Target...print out on blue paper. I wasn't sure everyone knows that you can print the Q's at Target. I never have problems with those scanning.

I've needed that before when I have left a Q at home...do they print on the gift register computers? Do I just go to Target's homepage?

Not much happening at my store today. Lots of food mark downs.

I've needed that before when I have left a Q at home...do they print on the gift register computers? Do I just go to Target's homepage?

Not much happening at my store today. Lots of food mark downs.

They do print at the gift register computers..go to Target.com. I also save the blue papers and print on the backside at home from the coupon generator. So I have coupons on Target paper from the generator ....saves my paper at home and there are usually no problems using these Q's (I think the cashiers see the blue paper and know it is from Target).

They do print at the gift register computers..go to Target.com. I also save the blue papers and print on the backside at home from the coupon generator. So I have coupons on Target paper from the generator ....saves my paper at home and there are usually no problems using these Q's (I think the cashiers see the blue paper and know it is from Target).

Now that is just downright amusing! Very good way to reuse their paper! I used them once and saw all that paper and thought, UGH! what a waste!

Funny thing, though, the time I DID do that, was one of those times when the cashier gave me grief about the "copied" coupon. I pointed out that I had just used THEIR in-store computer to print it, and she called a manager! :eyepoppin:no::no:

If it scans, why would they give you a hard time? Sometimes from what people have said you'd think that the Target cashiers have to have the coupons taken out of their paycheck.

I agree and I think some cashiers are irritated when you find a deal that they were not aware of. I found a puppy in my pocket set that was not on file and the manager told the cashier to give it to me for .50 and the cashier rolled her eyes and seemed annoyed.

I am annoyed with the whole coupon thing altogether. I spend alot of time finding coupons, comparing prices, and scanning the clearance items for things that I can use. I have a large family with lots of mouths to feed and I work hard to stretch my dollar as far as I can. Why do I have to leave Target feeling guilty because some cashier gives me a hard time about using too many coupons or paying too low of a price on an item that Target themselves have set. The lipton tea thing is really ticking me off. The coupon states "Lipton Tea", nothing specific. Cashier says it has to be in a box. I also bought some of the Lays cracker crisps. I used the target web coupon along with the mq so I got them for $.50 each. She just rolled her eyes. It really upsets me, but not enough to quit couponing and perusing.!!

Yay! Found some GE energy smart light bulbs that were originally 3.58 for freee! It was marked down to 1.78 and had a 2 off coupon from The Dallas Morning News. It really says mini light bulb, but the girl who rang me up really didn't care.

The coupons issue really ticks me off. I do spend a lot of time clipping coupons and try to stretch my dollar. I think they get reallly jealous that we've found awesome deals..

Has anyone else had trouble using the Lipton Tea Target Web coupons on the bottled green tea? I have been refused twice even though the coupon does not state what kind of tea.

The coupon beeps on the 1.29 bottlesand will not attach to the item. Some stores have a new policy & will not accept any coupons that beep. I have been lucky at my stores & they just key them in for any Lipton in any size.:D