Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

This is exactly the problem - I do not actively monitor this thread. We get reported posts, almost on a daily basis, about off-topic posts or members trying to buy and sell, and so myself and the mods take action on those specific posts only. Another member reported your post about this, saying that your comment should have been made via PM, not on the forum.

Perhaps if someone would have PMed myself or one of the mods at some point in the last 9 months detailing these "MM juice" changes that needed to be made, they would have been done so, but I can say with certainty that it was never brought to my attention.

Thanks for the response! We'll pool our collective will and create the added text and PM it to you. Thanks Brad! I wondered how you were managing!

Okay, gang...how shall we describe the juice thing so Brad can add it to the opening post so we can stop having to repeat ourselves constantly? Here is my start:

MM Juice or MM packs refer to 10 packs of Minute Maid juice boxes that can generally be bought for $.69. They are found in the juice aisle mixed in with the 15 packs. This usually includes only the Grape, Apple & Fruit Punch flavors -- never Orange Juice. They look exactly like the 15 packs which are generally stocked on the shelf, but instead of having 3 rows of 5 boxes, there are only 2 rows. They are often mixed in with the others, and even hidden in the back behind the 15 packs. You may go months or longer before you find your first set, but they really do exist. They are not an urban legend. And most of us can attest that you'll do a little dance in the aisle when you find them the first time.

Okay, gang...how shall we describe the juice thing so Brad can add it to the opening post so we can stop having to repeat ourselves constantly? Here is my start:

MM Juice or MM packs refer to 10 packs of Minute Maid juice boxes that can generally be bought for $.69. And most of us can attest that you'll do a little dance in the aisle when you find them the first time.

LOL this is exactly what I did! I was so excited the first time! :yup:

Did toys go to 75% today? Or will that be next week? I have asked before but I guess my post got lost in all the good deals! :(

I'm watching a diego trike at 50% what day would that be marked down on, would that be with sporting goods or toys? I ask because they are in the kids section but not sure what its considered. Also watching the Elmo Aquadoodles.

Did toys go to 75% today? Or will that be next week? I have asked before but I guess my post got lost in all the good deals! :(

I'm watching a diego trike at 50% what day would that be marked down on, would that be with sporting goods or toys? I ask because they are in the kids section but not sure what its considered. Also watching the Elmo Aquadoodles.

some of the toys were marked down today to 75% off at our Super Target but not all of them. The Aquadoodles are still 50%. I would think the bikes would be sporting goods but dont "hate me" if I am wrong :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

some of the toys were marked down today to 75% off at our Super Target but not all of them. The Aquadoodles are still 50%. I would think the bikes would be sporting goods but dont "hate me" if I am wrong :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

At our store they all did, including the aquadoodles.

Looks like I will have to make another trip to Target this week!

I have been watching these play doh party packs that I would love to get for my son's bday in June. They have been 50% off forever! If they go to 75% I will be getting them!

At our store they all did, including the aquadoodles.

Well, I guess its worth a shot. We have to go to a store anyways & get needles. His favorite stuffed animal just sprung a stuffing leak out of his head & my little guy is VERY upset!

I guess I've learned a lesson about lurking and not posting enough to allow me to PM... or even respond to a PM(!) kymmber - I'll need another way to answer your PM to me. My screen name is one of my websites - if you go there, you will be able to get in touch...

Got an Elmo aquadoodle today at 75% off

Also the Scotch Brite tub and tile scrubber at 75% off for $3.74

Refills for the tub and tile scrubber 75% off $1.24

Another Spongebob Fission for my nephew $9.98

Axe men's deodorant for 50% off 1.7x

An outdoor nylon little girls chair

I saw the shutterflys that people have been discussing on this thread. They are at 30% but they had tons of them. WHAT exactly are they??

I saw the shutterflys that people have been discussing on this thread. They are at 30% but they had tons of them. WHAT exactly are they??

They are giftcards that you can use at the online photo store, Shutterfly (buy at Target and then go online to Shuutterfly and enter the giftcard number), to create whatever photo gifts you bought (keychains, calendars, photo books, etc.). I have used Shutterfly a lot and they make really great quality products. If you can get these at Target on clearance, you are able to make your photo gifts really cheap plus free shipping. Also, these cards are generally good for 2 years once they are activated so you can use these for next Christmas or whatever down the line. Hope this helps.

oh...I didn't know they were gift cards....no wonder I have been missing them.

LovetoshopCA...sounds good about the MM

guess I'll be heading over in the AM, I've been watching those darn aquadoodles. They we're 50% yesterday.

I'm watching a Diego trike at 50%

is that this one---> 082-03-0168? What was the price your last check?

Huggies boxes 50% off, 13.98 plus I had 1.00 off manuf. coupons. Size 5 had 112, that's the only size my store had, so I'm not sure how many are in the other sizes.

THAT IS A GREAT DEAL!!!!! Where were they? With the other diapers or endcap or where? And what store was this at?

LOL this is exactly what I did! I was so excited the first time! :yup:

I just got back & this is the second time this week I have forgotten to look for the MM!!! :mad: I guess too busy buying pop,snax & sponges! Target coupons work great on both. What's worse is I bought BOGO Doves & he only gave me one. :eek:

Then the HP printer paper shelf said $3.xx & rang $4.xx & my $3.00 coupon would not scan!! I told him to keep the paper take it off the bill & that's prob. where my candy is!!!

N.E Ohio has alot of the fusions, with & without the screan. Starting to mark down phones and some furnature. If anyone sees the desk for ths shabby chic go 75% please post.

[Delurking]

Found my first MM! Apple, and my kids don't even drink juice yet, but I got it to give to guests at their 2nd birthday party.

Also:

3 pr. slippers (Gillian & O'Malley, Nick & Nora), 2.48 ea (75% off)

3 pr. Xhiliration/ N&N knee socks, .98 ea, (75% off)

2 3-pk Merona knee socks, 1.74 ea (75% off)

2-pk Colgate 1.38 -$1 manu Q .38!

Crest plus sample pack 1.38 - $1 manu Q, also .38

2 Gillette antip/deod 1.88 ea - $1 off 2 manu Q

2 Purell foam 50% off

2 O-celos .24 total w/ Target Q

Has anybody seen more of the peel 'n stick borders in the flower pattern, that were down to 75% couple of weeks ago? I bought one strip, but need a second one and already went to all stores in town and had relatives check out of town and no luck. Also, looking for the big stickers or mural with flowers and butterflies. Just wondering if there are still out there or if I should give up....

I found great deals at our Target tonight. Tons of deoderant from .47 to 1.80, I grabbed enough to last me about a year and DH about six months.

Some toys were at 75% I noticed.

Lots of pet stuff on clearance as well.

Does anyone know if there is a schedule for clearance in massive amounts? Say like the deoderant right now or the 75% off toys? I am not talking about the holiday clearance or the weekly clearance but the great large sweeping clearance they seem to make once in a while in different departments.

There's Q's for Scotch Brite tub and tile scrubber starter kit $5 off and $2 off refill.

Also the Scotch Brite toilet scrubber starter kit FREE (up to $4.99) and $1.50 off refill.

I still have not seen any Scotch Brites toilet starter kits for $4.99 :( Any help?

Not sure if I'm allowed to put in a link to a non-Target coupon, so any one interested can PM me or if it's ok, I will make another post with link. :fluffy:

for this toy sale - are they only the red stickered toys (mostly in the endcap), or are other toys included that are in the toy section (on the main shelves).

Is anyone else having trouble with the coupons from the coupon generator? Yesterday, my Pepsi coupons wouldn't scan. The manager adjusted, but said he wasn't supposed to and he can't do it again. Today, different store, I went back with my gift card and my ocello sponge coupons and colgate coupons would not scan. This time I went to the desk and she gave me cash back, but they wouldn't scan for her either.

When you print your coupons try to enlarge the coupon first, then print. I had the same problem that the coupon wouldnt scan, then when I enlarged the coupons it would scan at the register..Probably because the barcodes were to small ....HTH

So i learned a good lesson today...don't do all your returns at once! I returned 2 of the disney puzzles, 1 photokin, 1 pjs, 1 invitations, 1 window sealers today. They had a hard time locating the items on my Target card, and heads up if you try to return one of the disney puzzles...they don't even have the numbers in their system anymore, they have no record of having it! The person doing my return did credit me for my receipt but told me i had incorrect #'s on it! (I didnt!)...when I left the store i realized that she had credited me only $2.48 for the window sealers (I bought them at $5 and then found them 75% and rebought)...I was bummed that she had done the return on the lesser price! I was tired though and didn't want to go back in the store to change it (if they even would).

Picked up 6 lightbulbs for .53 and 3 flood lights for $2.98 so that made me feel better...i've switched to the energy efficient ones, but find they aren't nearly as bright, so i may mix the types in each room.

I had that happen to me before...they only refunded for the most recent one I purchased, which would be the cheaper one, not the more expensive one. So now

If I buy something I already bought, but for a cheaper price, I will purchase it with cash. That way when I return the higher priced item and they look it up on my credit card I get refunded for the higher item since the other I paid cash for. HTH

oh...I didn't know they were gift cards....no wonder I have been missing them.

LovetoshopCA...sounds good about the MM

guess I'll be heading over in the AM, I've been watching those darn aquadoodles. They we're 50% yesterday.

is that this one---> 082-03-0168? What was the price your last check?

I tried to look that up & it didn't work. It was regularly around $40 I believe.

I wish I had known the stuff went to 75% yesterday earlier. Normally someone posts, but I did manage to get the last Elmo Aquadoodle and my son LOVES it so I'm happy!

You need to get an envelope and keep all of your Target receipts in there so when you return something that you've bought and then bought again later at a cheaper price you have your original receipt handy. I think if you don't have a receipt they have a right to return the lower priced one but I could be wrong??

Energy efficient light bulbs get brighter the longer that you have them on. If they are for outside say for by your garage and you had several fixtures in a row and mixed bulbs (some regular and some energy efficient) you would be able to tell and it would look odd. But if you mix bulbs inside it's OK, just not where there's a row of lights (like in a bathroom). When you use them for a while you get used to how the light is dimmer at first and we don't even notice anymore.

I don't get how these stores determine when to go to 75% off... The Fusion is still only at 50% in Bedford, Ohio this morning.

It comes through from corporate. the stores themselves are not involved other than the team who applies the stickers. the information comes via computer into their PDAs, and they mark down what they are told to mark. But that doesn't make it any less frustrating....