Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I have been a lurker since January, and I have to say I think all of you are great! I finally decided to post, because today is my lucky day. I not only found 4 MM, but when I got home I found the Target Clipless Coupon in the mail!! :D:D The clipless coupon is good through May 4, so I have lots of time to match up mfg coupons.

I have never gotten anything in the mail from Target other than my Target card statements. But my neighbor got the coupons in the mail yesterday too, and she doesn't have a Target card. Do you have a Target card? I wonder if they don't mail these out to Target cardholders?

I found a ton of stuff yesturday. I bought the toys that I needed (?).

I got:

a bug vaccuum 4.99

20 questions game 4.99

playdoh filled eggs for 2.49

magna doodle 2.49

sesame street plush set 7.49

a springtime dvd..it had a lot of different characters 4.99

I also got a ton of other stuff. But I couldn't believe that they still had a lot of good stuff. I am going to try tomorrow for 75% off!

I have never gotten anything in the mail from Target other than my Target card statements. But my neighbor got the coupons in the mail yesterday too, and she doesn't have a Target card. Do you have a Target card? I wonder if they don't mail these out to Target cardholders?

I got the clipless coupons in the mail Saturday. First time ever and I do not have a Target card.

When does medicine go down again? My Target has Excedrin 2 packs on clearance for $5.77. There is a peel off $1 coupon on it making them $4.77. THEN on the printable coupon sites, there is a $2 off any Excedrin product. That brings them down to $2.77 for 2 bottles. Cheap right now, but they have TONS of these. Wasn't sure what day it would be marked down again.

I saw the clearanced Excedrin yesterday too. I checked the peelie on them and it is a manu Q, not a Target Q. So, we wouldn't be able to use the printable coupon with it. Still a pretty good deal though, even with $2 off.

I do not have a Target card, and I received my very first clipless coupon in the mail this week.

I'm still in shock. They recently changed managers over the seasonal department, and it is a guy I know a bit. He said he decided it on his own so he could clear the department faster. I am going back in a few minutes with kids in tow to see what else I can get. He said they had several more baskets to bring out.

FYI for those with card collecting boys. There are Easter packs of both Pokemon & Yu Gi Oh cards with easter eggs on them that are in the sale. GREAT deal! I promised my boys they could buy some since they have to go with me. :yup:

Are the Yu Gi Oh cards with the Easter items or with the rest of the card packs in the store? Doubt if I'll find them at this point, but it's worth a try! Thanks.

My store had the regular full size Color Wonders clearanced to 50% on an endcap in stationary. They had Nemo, Princess, Enchanted Princess and Fairies...all in boxes not bags. They also had sidewalk paint, and a giant coloring pad. I'm hoping they get to 75% before I get them, they would be good gifts...

Are the Yu Gi Oh cards with the Easter items or with the rest of the card packs in the store? Doubt if I'll find them at this point, but it's worth a try! Thanks.

yes, in some stores I found them in the Easter section. In some stores in the regular cards section. They are long and skinny instead of the usual wider sets. They have multi-colored egg shapes on the card.

Has any one's store gone early to 75%? I really don't have time to go today...:cheesy:

One of mine did, not the other. Which is a bummer since I used my 10% shopping certificate thinking I'd hit some stores where I have a few items hidden. Now I'll have to call around to see which are and which aren't.

My store had the regular full size Color Wonders clearanced to 50% on an endcap in stationary. They had Nemo, Princess, Enchanted Princess and Fairies...all in boxes not bags. They also had sidewalk paint, and a giant coloring pad. I'm hoping they get to 75% before I get them, they would be good gifts...

Darn it mine were only 30% this morning. I would buy at 50 since we have a road trip this weekend and no crayons or markers allowed in my new Jeep

Okay, for those in SoCal, I called Burbank, Eagle Rock, Glendale, Duarte, Diamond Bar, Alhambra, & La Verne, and NONE of them have dropped today, but all said tomorrow. So, be there tomorrow morning!

For the rest of you, be sure to ask them to check for you. Half of these stores answered off the top of their heads, till I told them that the Pasadena store had gone down today. Then they were unsure and actually asked the department. So don't trust their first answer.

Also, the one store in our area that DID drop today had a LOT of stuff to put out yet, so if your store had a lot, you might want to check those stores first.

I am so bummed that I jumped the gun using my 10% today. Should have waited. Oh well, I got plenty of good deals, so I shouldn't complain.

I just returned from a lunchtime run to T. They were just putting out these cool new gift cards (in the greeting card area). They are speed racer-themed USB drives. The drive is built right into the card. I just tried it out and it works just like any USB, except it's in the form of a gift card. ;) Oh, I just realized there are 2 Mattel coupons pre-loaded on the USB too.

I just returned from a lunchtime run to T. They were just putting out these cool new gift cards (in the greeting card area). They are speed racer-themed USB drives. The drive is built right into the card. I just tried it out and it works just like any USB, except it's in the form of a gift card. ;) Oh, I just realized there are 2 Mattel coupons pre-loaded on the USB too.

can you post a photo? that sounds awesome! What are the coupons for?

can you post a photo? that sounds awesome! What are the coupons for?

I can post a photo tonight. The coupons are for $3 off a SpeedRacer Powerburst figure-8 track set and $1 off a SpeedRacer Powerburst Racer. I have no idea how much these things cost regularly. But, maybe there will be a MQ out there to combine with it at some point. They don't expire until June 30th.

My store went 75% off today too. They had the Mr Potato Head Spiderman spud and Transformers spud included with the easter stuff - rang up $2.48 each :)

ETA - over in toys they had marked a Spiderman action figure set 75% off (2.48) and the Deluxe Web Blaster set (4.98)

Just got back from Target, ours is 50% off. Little girls easter stuff shirts and capris not marked with a sign so there were TONS left. Not any candy left but plenty of baskets and little toys. My only purchase was an ELMO pinata for $3.75. This will be perfect for dd birthday party!!

Hoping my stores will go 75 tomorrow because I stopped in today and the completely restocked the toy bins in the Easter section. I forget can I return seasonal clearance and rebuy????

certain stores allow you to do this, while others don't. My store allows seasonal returns and I get the price I paid rather than the current going price.

My sister just called me and told me that T is putting in the $1 spots scrapbooking stuff for kids along with glitter nail polish and some sort of lotion. She was giving me the heads up because I am looking for goody bag stuff for DD9 birthday party in June. She will be turning 10.