Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I thought last night was going to be great, but when I checked out it sucked. I never get to go, so I was really looking forward to this trip.

I found

10 Nemo Color Wonder Sets- Still hanging with the regular stuff

3 Val Kelly Dolls- Clearance end cap

2 Photokinz- End cap

A DYR Woodshelf- Clearance end cap.

When I got it to check out, the guy scanned it all and it came up NOT FOUND. HE said, how about $2.99 on the Kelly dolls and I said no they were $4.99 regular and they were 90% off that, so that makes them $.49...so he calls the Customer service manager and she said that he could not sell me anything that it was NOT FOUND, it had to go to salvage. I could have spit nails, I was so mad!

They also have 3 different Kone's, but none rang up on clearance?

thanks for the pdf for the toy coupon! I have yet to use one of those but hope to....

Speaking of coupons, I was excited to see that my glossy Spring Target Catalog arrived today with the coupon on the back. It was the catalog with the lady holding a blue umbrella on the front and the coupon was for $10 off $100 purchase (no restrictions on dept). I seem to get these $10 coupons a lot and always put them to good use!! :) :)

How do you sign up to get the Target Spring Catalog? I never get them...:confused:

How do you sign up to get the Target Spring Catalog? I never get them...:confused:

They mail them out to customers of the website and Red Card holders. That said, I have been both and have not received a catalog this time around. So, it is possible they are doing it more randomly this go around. Though, I haven't ordered off the website for a while, so maybe that is the primary criteria and the reason I didn't get one.

They mail them out to customers of the website and Red Card holders. That said, I have been both and have not received a catalog this time around. So, it is possible they are doing it more randomly this go around. Though, I haven't ordered off the website for a while, so maybe that is the primary criteria and the reason I didn't get one.

It is also odd that some of us get $10 off $100 and some get $5 off of $50 considering it seems that Target's retail prices are basically the same across the country (except that infamous popcorn deal!) Anyway, I use target.com occasionally but the Redcard ALL the time, so my guess is that they have profiled me (or maybe my area?) as a "big spender" ha, ha and therefore I get the higher amounts. As I previously mentioned, the one that came at the holidays was $25 of of $200 and I always meet that amount when I buy diapers and stuff so I want them to send more of those my way! :)

thanks for the pdf for the toy coupon! I have yet to use one of those but hope to....

Speaking of coupons, I was excited to see that my glossy Spring Target Catalog arrived today with the coupon on the back. It was the catalog with the lady holding a blue umbrella on the front and the coupon was for $10 off $100 purchase (no restrictions on dept). I seem to get these $10 coupons a lot and always put them to good use!! :) :)

I have not received one and I have purchased from online recently :(

I thought that I got them because I occasionally fill out those online survey things you get when you check out. I got the $10 off $100 one with the catalog yesterday in Nebraska.

Could be. I haven't done one in a while. But I don't remember them asking for an address, just a phone number.

Well, I was annoyed enough that I emailed CS. We'll see what they say.

I wonder why they dont have the webkinz and photokinz here in Michigan. That sure would be a nice find!

I haven't seen webkinz, but I have seen the photokinz @ 3 different Targets so far: Livonia (9 mi/Grand River), Southfield Rd., and Rochester Rd.

hth

I got car seat covers today 75% off if anyone is interested. I got the ladybug ones (for my VW Beetle)! They are perfect......

Oh I am jealous I want a VW beetle/bug so bad!!! They are so cute:yup:

I have a Camry, it is paid for and runs great so no beetle in my near future.

What color is yours?

Anybody in the KC area been to a Target and seen the photokinz? PM me if you have..thanks. I see many on eBay tonight. What a shame!!!!!

I'm going to the Ward Parkway Target at lunch today. I will check. Sorry I don't have kids so where would I look for these at in the toys?

I had a great shopping day yesturday!!

I got 4 packages of the fruit punch mm for .69

The frog and cow photokinz

I got 4 pairs of capri that were 5.74 each

A pair of jeans for 6.xx (75% off)

I was soooo excited about the juice boxes, that I had to call my huband as soon as I left, I didn't want to call him in the store...in case anyone heard me:)