Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I found alot of "as is" stuff today:

Baby Geniuses Blue Ray Movie- $2.46

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Movie- $3.76

Disney Princess Take-along story/activity book- $2.46

Disney Princess lock up diary- $2.46

170 pc. Pirates of the Caribbean "Black Pearl" Mega Blocks set- $9.46 (I bought this in September for a b-day and paid $60.00, so this was a great deal)

Also picked up more of the color wonder sprayer refills- $1.43

In my opinion, the carts that the mark down team pile stuff in are up for grabs. I just like to think that they are there waiting to be re-stocked.

Of course I tell myself, if a salesperson said they were holding it for themselves I would back off (unless I REALLY wanted it). But no salesperson has ever stopped me from digging in the carts that are usually parked around the store on mark down days.

If I was lied to about them being salvaged I would have totally done what you did. They can't stop you from checking to see if they scan. It kinda frustrates me just thinking about it all.

Hey any Tulsa shoppers have an opinion on the best Tulsa Target?

There are only 3 Targets in Tulsa and one in Owasso. My mom goes to the one on 71st and 169 and never has luck finding the deals. She goes after work so it's usually picked over. They are building a Target in Broken Arrow.

Are you from Bixby?

Was somebody looking for gold metal chargers from Global Bazaar? I saw a bunch today and I thought I remembered someone looking for them but I can't find the post. The sticker said $3.xx for them but I didn't scan.

I'm looking for gold beaded chargers, but they are not metal. I don't know if anybody else is looking for the ones made of metal. If you were thinking of my post, thank you so much anyways for remembering and posting. This gesture just reminds me of all the great people that belong to this forum, always looking out for each other. All you guys are great :yup:

Last night, I finally found the elmo party stuff on clearance yeah!. I had been checking since somebody posted this last week or the one before (can't remember), but they were still regular price around here. Thanks for the heads-up! I got almost everything I need. The only one thing I'm missing is a pack of 8 dinner plates. I went to all the stores around me and they're gone. If anybody sees one at their stores and is willing to send it to me, will you let me know. Even if it still at regular price. I'm willing to send a pre-paid postage envelope, so you won't go through a lot of trouble. :)

It's those greedy employees that want things for themselves. Sometimes I think they take stuff to the back and then they wait for it to be marked down and all the employees get it. Actually, I know someone who works at Target and she said that it is NOT ALLOWED for the employees to do this. :rolleyes:Then she laughs and says it happens ALL the time.:mad:

It's those greedy employees that want things for themselves. Sometimes I think they take stuff to the back and then they wait for it to be marked down and all the employees get it. Actually, I know someone who works at Target and she said that it is NOT ALLOWED for the employees to do this. :rolleyes:Then she laughs and says it happens ALL the time.:mad:

Yeah, the ones I know tell me the same thing. It isn't allowed, but they do it anyway. On the other hand, they also run the risk of having another employee take it, or put it back on the sales floor! That has happened to one gal in particular a few times.

For those of you who bought the kurv, is it any good? For that price it is very tempting, but I allready have 3 vac's and the bissel Little Green. If I buy one more my DH will go nuts :eek:. I've had hand held vacs before but weren't any good. I was thinking of getting this for my car. HELP :confused:

LOVE MINE TOO!!:DAnd DS5 will even use it to clean up around the house!! I paid full price for mine, so you guys got a rock'in deal!!

Last night, I finally found the elmo party stuff on clearance yeah!. I had been checking since somebody posted this last week or the one before (can't remember), but they were still regular price around here. Thanks for the heads-up! I got almost everything I need. The only one thing I'm missing is a pack of 8 dinner plates. I went to all the stores around me and they're gone. If anybody sees one at their stores and is willing to send it to me, will you let me know. Even if it still at regular price. I'm willing to send a pre-paid postage envelope, so you won't go through a lot of trouble. :)

I'll check for you tomorrow. :)

I am not sure, but they were blue on the bottom and the top I think was black with holes in it. They look similar to the Kool Kolor ones on the target website, but I don't think those are the same as these were regularly $39.99 not $69.99. I will try to get the DCPI and post it later. I don't have access to them right now.

Thanks...those are the ones I have been waiting to go down... i will head to the store today. My daughter wants the pink on. :)

I noticed today a lot of bags of different candy on clearance. 2nd markdown, but waiting till next Tuesday for the 75% off. Hershey minatures was one... they had roughly 20++ bags so hoping some left for next week

Of course if you miss them, there's Easter clearance in just over 2 weeks.

Thats true, BUT My daughter's class is having a special day for good behavior next week (friday) so the regular clearance on candy would be better for me. I need several bags too. Easter candy will be too late on clearance for the party

Really?! Candy is pretty well outlawed in our schools. They only really allow it for Halloween and Christmas, and even then it is discouraged. If the whole class gets a treat for everyone getting a green on the behavior chart, they get a cookie at most. They don't allow chips, either except in single packs at lunch. And even those are discouraged. If a kid brings anything larger than a single pack it is taken away and returned home. No pizzas for birthdays or other parties. Too many fat kids.

For the person looking for the Elmo plates... I know this is off-topic, but I've purchased stuff from www.partygoodsdirect.com before and have had great success (They have all the current character goods). They're super cheap and have great customer service. No, I'm not affiliated with the company... just a frugal mom that likes to share a good deal.

Good Luck.

For the person looking for the Elmo plates... I know this is off-topic, but I've purchased stuff from www.partygoodsdirect.com before and have had great success (They have all the current character goods). They're super cheap and have great customer service. No, I'm not affiliated with the company... just a frugal mom that likes to share a good deal.

Good Luck.

Thank you, I'll check them out :)

Today I found the Photokinz from $29.99 to $7.48. They are smalll stuffed animals with a digital picture frame in there tummies. I thought the cow was pretty cute, but didn't get any. Also found the Rescue Pets that whimper (very annoying) from $14.99 down to $3.74. I got a big pack of Lever Energy soap down to $2.81. I think it might have had 12 bars, but not sure.

That's about it. I am waiting for those small audio rockers to go down to 75% off. They have been 50% forever.