Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

lol, i didn't know what it was! I had to have someone explain it to me...but it looks like something my BIL would like, so i figured i'd get it and could always return it later (the cashier was jealous too!). I'll tell you what though...if he doesn't want it i'll PM you if you want and we can work something out to ship it to you! (i'd give you the price i paid of course).:yup:

Oh that would be awsome!!:D But yes make sure noone in your family wants it, you can't beat it for that price, even for a backup!

I'm sooo jealous you found the cd chest player!!! I looked everywhere for it before x~mas & was told they were clearanced out a long time ago!!:( That is a great deal...congratulations!:) I was so excited when I went in today, weather is really bad here so their were only like 2 other cars in the parking lot, I got sooo much stuff & only spent $40!!

I saw one at my store too. I picked it up for my dd who is a pirate freak but decided against it since she already has a cd player. I can go back and check for ya.

I went this morning and found some frames for $.50 to use as prized for dd11 b'day party in March, some V'day candy under $.30. I bought the old time popcorn popper that is red and looks like movie theater stand for $9.98. For the firts time, I found 6 MM juices, 3 grape and 3 apple. I bought all six, kept 2 and gave my sister 4 for school snacks for her 3 kids that get snack at school. She is very thankful. Thanks for the heads up on this, I didn't think I would ever find any. Also got 3 pks of boys boxer briefs for $1.12 yay will start potty training next month after I get a washer and dryer. Thank you to everyone who posts deals at Target. :D

They do mark them down sometimes but not as often I dont think. Also,get the dcpi number and punch it in one of the scanners because I have found them marked one thing and then the scanned price is lower.

ask a sales associate about it and see if you can get them to mark it down further explain that you would clearly like to buy it but it looks like it's been opened or returned. that is what I did with a britax car seat that was returned from online and got one he** of a deal on it.

Thanks for the information. I did do the Target run at lunch, things were definately getting picked over. Here's what I found:

Choxie Champagne Truffles $1.50 x 2

Choxie Valentine Meltaways .50 x 3

Kelly Valentine Doll .49 x 4

Puppy in My Pocket Valentine set 1.29 x 2

Heart Leggings for my niece .49 x 2

Heart Gift bags .39 x 3

The toys were in the regular toy aisles, but thanks to you all I knew to check there. The sewing machine was still there - but there were no associates close by to ask about it, and I needed to get back to work, but I will ask the next time I'm in there.

All in all- a very good day for me at Target!

as mentioned v-day stuff 90% off

bought 6 hand towels for the bathroom for .29 (giving 2 to my sis)

2 silver letters that spell LOVE and one with XOXO for 1.49 each (one for my sis)

chocolate cover pretzle kit for .69

oil and rock fragrance set for .99 (a little pick me up for my room)

I was really happy with my finds.

Might head out to another target - but i'm not sure yet

Back from lunch! Got some Vday tshirts for my girls for $.40/ea and some vday wrapping paper (that so doesn't look like vday wrapping paper!) for $.39. Also checked out the Disney party supplies and at my store they were only 30% off. I went ahead and got the wrapping paper and plates/cups since they were running out. There were things I didn't want to miss out even though the 30% wasn't that great. My best find? I checked out the endcaps of the toys section and there was a Just my Size Barbie throne on clearance. When I first checked it out the clearance tag said $34.98 (down from $49.99) but then I checked it again and the tag said $12.48. Woo hoo!! One bday present down!! :) Now I just need to find the FP camera on clearance. :)

Valentine's Day stuff was 90% off in both stores in my area! They had a LOT of things left at the first one (I got there right around opening) but the second store was very picked over. I did manage to find some good things for next year.

I also found 3 of the round Disney puzzles - I only purchased one for 3.xx.

The Kone's and Sharp Microwaves I'm waiting for are still only 30% off...The stores are running low on the silver Microwaves so I hope they discount them quickly.

GB was still 50% of at both stores.

Where are you located? Would you mind adding it to your profile so we can see that? Just go to the Control Panel above left. Thanks!

I have those Green and White Polka dot sheets and they are SOOOOOOOOOOO soft!! I love them, they are my absolute favorite sheets!!!!

Thank you SO much for mentioning this! I have been looking for new sheets for DS1 & DS2. They did NOT like the Fieldcrest 300 count sheets at all, so I returned 3 of the 4 sets I bought half price. So, while I was at the Burbank, CA store this morning I found a set of these green & white sheets as well as a black set and a red striped set - All Isaac Mizrahi. Hopefully they will not care about colors so much (although they like bright colors, so it is probably fine). They seemed VERY soft, and I have given up on coordination for their room anyway. :tongue1:

got TONS of stuff today 90% off!! my husband is going to kill me!! i had planned to stay at home and clear some stuff out of the house instead I have a van full of more!! spent around $30 though and got $300 worth of stuff what are ya going to do ya know!! Got 36 pez dispensers for my little girls bday party for a total of $3.24. lots of treat bags, candys for cupcakes, a roll of wrapping paper, candy necklace kits, basket making kits, card kits, tons more but the best was the sock monkey pjs size 6 for $1.49!!! Didn't ring up but she changed it because it says be my valentine!! great day!! now to find a hiding place!!

I went on my lunch break today, and got an entire cart of candy, tissue paper, gift bags, stuffed animals.... all for under $28.xx... I was very excited, because a lot of the stuff I got can be used for Easter baskets, or the chocolate I can freeze!!!

V-Day 90% off here also

Got a cart FULL of stuff and only spent $30! Lots of tissue paper, wrapping paper, candy, and so much more. Got some great stuff for my DS Easter basket and B-Day party favors. I usually get the best party favors with the Easter sales though.

I also picked up some Elmo invitations and wrapping paper at 30% off. I am hoping the rest go 50% soon.

I also got a Large Listerine with free sample for 50% off and windex for 50%. I have been scanning these forever and was so happy to finally see them go down!

I saw one at my store too. I picked it up for my dd who is a pirate freak but decided against it since she already has a cd player. I can go back and check for ya.

Oh that's so sweet......don't make a special trip for me but if you see it next time, I will def. pay you for it & the shipping cost!!

Just got back and eating lunch now LOL, got alot at 90%, more so than I thought since Monday was a madhouse with all the banks and schools closed for the holiday. There was just a few people there. Everyone was picking up stuff but not going bananas LOL Got wrapping tissue, some bags, lots of choc hearts, found a Dora toy, Blues Toys and little books for neices, table mats, cookies, frames, there was a ton of shirts but we don't have little ones anymore but if someone knew an organization etc-man they would of scored! On the other clearance, got some bulk soaps (hand) for $2, mouthwash 50% with bonus, two firebowls(gel cans in them) that sit on outdoor tables for $10 (mothers day gifts), 2 MM grape this time, bodywashes for $4 (Dove three pack), deodorant two packs for $2. Good day!

Went to Target on my lunch. Found 3 of the MM Apple Juice for .69. Not a Super Target. I didn't think I would be so happy, but once I found them and the more I thought about it the better a deal it was. What is the regular price on the 15 packs, I forgot to look? Just to compare.

I got several things in the Valentines 90% off section. I found an obviously V-day cookie cutter set (for .99) hiding in the real baking section. I am sure someone had put them there to get later.

Then the other of my favorite finds was a Transformers Drawstring Backpack. I had seen it on the Clearance endcap before but it never had a red sticker on it, so I just thought it was in the wrong place. So today I picked it up and scanned it and it said Item not found. Having had a large dose of Gotta Deal this morning before I left, I decided I would take it to the register and see if I could get it 75% off. And I did! It was originally 9.99 but I got it for 2.50. My son will love it.

Ok, I hate to rehash the MM issue, but I'm confused. Are you find these deals only at Super Targets? I'm not sure what to look for....

No, not just Super Targets. They are a 10 pack of Minute Maid juice not orange. They have 5 across and 2 rows back. They are supposed to be for the cafe, but employees put them on shelf and they scan .69 Sometimes they are in the back of the 15 count. They are a hit or miss.

Ok, so it's the 15 packs that ring up .69? the ones that say value packs on them? I'm jealous that you got the cookie cutter set - I searched high and low for one and couldn't find it!

NO. The 10 packs only, but not orange juice. They look just like the 15 packs. They are stocked with the 15 packs, but they only have 10 instead of 15. They are not supposed to be there in the first place, but they tend to blend in. You often have to move things around, and you may not find them for months on end, then they'll suddenly be there.

Found these today.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JQ2RAD00L._SS260_.jpg

THey had a ton of them marked to $14.98 from $59.99. I got the last two "girlish ones" (pinks/greens), but they had lots of the more "boy colored" ones. (Oak Park store) Also found 3 puppies in my pockets valentines set (in the toy aisle)-- looked like someone tried to sort of hide them, but not very well. Anyway, $1.29 was a much better price to me than when I saw them the other day!!

Found these today.

THey had a ton of them marked to $14.98 from $59.99. I got the last two "girlish ones" (pinks/greens), but they had lots of the more "boy colored" ones. (Oak Park store) Also found 3 puppies in my pockets valentines set (in the toy aisle)-- looked like someone tried to sort of hide them, but not very well. Anyway, $1.29 was a much better price to me than when I saw them the other day!!

Do you have the DPCI???

I need at least one of these desperately.

Found these today.

Good find! I found one similar but it was the Disney Princess one. I think I got it for the same price as you - $14.98.

NO. The 10 packs only, but not orange juice. They look just like the 15 packs. They are stocked with the 15 packs, but they only have 10 instead of 15. They are not supposed to be there in the first place, but they tend to blend in. You often have to move things around, and you may not find them for months on end, then they'll suddenly be there.

Ok, next time I am there I will check them out and see. Thanks for the tips!

Found these today.

THey had a ton of them marked to $14.98 from $59.99. I got the last two "girlish ones" (pinks/greens), but they had lots of the more "boy colored" ones. (Oak Park store) QUOTE]

For those who have kids into Legos, these are fantastic as holders for them. My son has similar one (two in fact) with cloth bins, the plastic probably would be better but can't knock it when you find them for $12.

Found these today.

THey had a ton of them marked to $14.98 from $59.99. I got the last two "girlish ones" (pinks/greens), but they had lots of the more "boy colored" ones. (Oak Park store) QUOTE]

For those who have kids into Legos, these are fantastic as holders for them. My son has similar one (two in fact) with cloth bins, the plastic probably would be better but can't knock it when you find them for $12.

Oh my god, I have been looking for those since so long. They are never less than $40.

I want 2 of those!!! Has anybody seen those in NJ stores. The couple stores I go to NEVER have anything on sale.

Oh I am so jealous of you :)

Oh my god, I have been looking for those since so long. They are never less than $40.

I want 2 of those!!! Has anybody seen those in NJ stores. The couple stores I go to NEVER have anything on sale.

Ours had two left but they were still marked 50%. I am waiting for them to go down 75%.

I was at the Clark store this morning and they had about 5 on an endcap near housewares. I was tempted but I thought it might encourage me to get more toys.

Found these today.

Ours all vanished at 50%. I was hoping to get one for $15, but I was not willing to pay $30. Oh well wasn't meant to be.

Ok, I hate to rehash the MM issue, but I'm confused. Are you find these deals only at Super Targets? I'm not sure what to look for....

No, you can also find them at a regular Target, at least I have. It is the 10 pack of Minute Maid juices. Not the 15 pack that has the big red 15 on the front of the box. I think all that you can get are the fruit punch, grape, and apple. They cost .69 cents.